1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Sasuke and Itachi can't be the only Uchiha left...

Discussion in 'Naruto Theories' started by Sendo, Nov 19, 2005.

1. Sendo New Member

How is it that every single member of the Uchiha clan was in Konoha the time Itachi massacred the clan? Or is it that Uchiha clan members do not go out on missions?

This makes me believe that there are other Uchiha out there.

what do you all think?

Tags:
  2. Last of the Uchihas Get your own girls, Jonas!

oblem here is

The Uchiha clan were the ones that protected the peace of the village, meaning that they stayed in Konoha, although other Uchihas might have enter anbu, but the only problem here is, how did Chiyo knew that she was fighting sharingan user when all anbu members have mask and i have never seen an anbu fighting without his mask?

Also, Itachi already said that there is one more Uchiha member alive,.

3. Chamcham Trigger 光翼型近接支援残酷戦闘機“エヴァッカニア・ドゥーム

lol Yeah that's what I was about to say. He said that there were 3 MS users, so you can rest easy knowing that your thoughts are somewhat true :amuse.

4. RummY It is all fun and games...

Nice idea - maybe they hid in fear of Itachi.

5. kapsi Banned

Maybe he tracked them all down like Darth Vader

6. MS81 Supreme Jounin

I like this theory sendo keep preaching.lol

7. ~ Masamune ~ Old Man Masa

Haha yeah:p

8. Devil King Sanji Blood Flow of Dawn.

Itachi = MS User
    Sasuke = MS User
    Kakashi (most likely) = MS User

9. Last of the Uchihas Get your own girls, Jonas!

er no.

This was stated before the post time skip, even Itachi was surprised to know that Kakashi had MS.

10. Devil King Sanji Blood Flow of Dawn.

So... how does this go against my statement?

11. MS81 Supreme Jounin

copinator said
    that was the tsukuyomi he was surprised that he survived. not MS cause he didn't fight him with it yet.

that wasn't him it was the shouten no jutsu.

12. Keyser S?ze Formerly Midnight Joker

i think because they were the police of konoha that most stayed in the village, if sai is an uchiha kishi has got some explaining to do.

13. Pheonix_222 Ero-Sennin

i say Tobi is Obito
    and Obito still has one Sharingan in his right eye

and Itachi projected himself in the shouten no jutsu, he see and feel everything that tsukuyomi could, so it WAS Itachi who was suprised(so was I actually).

14. Alia_Atreides Mew...

Well, yes, the Uchiha were more like the police, so I guess they most of the time used to stay in Konoha. But I also think that Itachi had all planed, so he might have arranged to get all the Uchiha together, and Sasuke away.

15. Chi Technical knockout

MMm.. Yes they stayed in the village, but village is kinda BIG. Itachi killed everyone in one night. I think it's a type of thing that doesn't need to be explained. Call it plothole, or somthn, but i think Kishimoto wanted for readers to catch that Itachi KILLED his clan and not how he did it (it's just doesn' matter here).

Ok... Let's just say it was COINCIDENCE that every single Uchiha was in their district at the moment :)

16. ShounenSuki Ruler of Penguins

First, most, if not all, Uchiha lived in a special part of Konoha.
    Second, a lot, if not most, Uchiha weren't ninja, so they wouldn't have any missions.
    Third, a lot, if not all shinobi Uchiha, except for Itachi, were members of the Konoha Military Police Force. These would probably not leave the village on missions.
    Fourth, the Uchiha clan was already small to begin with.

Only a few Uchiha probably went on missions, so it's quite possible for all of them to have been home at the time of the massacre.

17. Mukuro Death B4 A Million ?

Sorry for any possible one-dimensional views...

I think the Uchiha were originally Konoha's most quality clan. Possibly small in number, and each fighting shinobi had high value.

The Konoha Police force at the time before the Uchiha massacre...

Uchiha Itachi (Ch 220 p11) - "Almost all of us are working for the first division of the force and participating in keeping the order of the village."

Uchiha clansmen had a choice whether to join this police force. And as Itachi said, almost all of them worked for the first division.

Uchiha Fugaku (head of the Konoha Police Force at this time) (Ch 221 p15) - "Itachi... You're the backbone that connects this family to the village... You have to be a useful connection."

Itachi's father's words possibly suggest Itachi was the only Uchiha person in the ANBU, since he is the backbone connecting the family to the village.

A little further on in the story, another Uchiha clansman mentioned that the only other person to not arrive at the "meeting" was Uchiha Shisui, whom Itachi killed prior to killing the rest of the clan (apart from Sasuke).

From all this I'm suggesting all Uchiha clanspeople were in Konoha, in the Uchiha area. All of them except for the remaining Uchiha clansman who can use Mangekyou Sharingan.

Sasuke, Itachi and the mystery person have to be the only Uchiha clansmen left.

18. d3vlabs Does not believe in titles

actually if tobi is in fact obito with some heavy brain damage ( someone brought a theory regarding being zetsu's experiment)...that would kinda make sense from itachi's sideview not to kill him...one is that he is very close to being part of the same organization as him...so he could be beneficial to itachi's cause after all. 2nd If he is in fact Obito, his brain is damaged to the point where he doesn't remember that he in fact has a past as a Uchiha or remembers anyone from that clan ( such as Itachi, Sasuke, etc).

19. blazingshadow True Wind Rune

i was just re watching the part of when itachi was talking to the cops and i have found a few interesting things.

1. if there is an uchiha out there besides sasuke, itachi would have killed him unless it's douzou (bandage billy) and he was the one who changed his point of view. itachi only let sasuke live because he was the only "untainted" one with all that about expectations and the clan's name. he left him alive because he knew he was the only one that wasn't worthless in his POV.

2. shisui's suicide note looked more like how itachi felt than anything else. "i'm sick of missions. at this rate, uchiha will have no future and neither will i...this road...i walk down it no longer." it's like he wasn't even trying to hide his emotions and that he killed shisui.

3. itachi considered himself as a revolutionary. he thought the whole clan was filled with appearances and preconceptions and they couldn't shake that view out of their mind. that is why he said they couldn't get any stronger.

4. itachi's taijutsu is awesome. he could beat an uchiha with his sharingan on without being counter attacked. i doubt he even saw itachi until it was too late.

5. itachi was about to kill the whole clan right then and there (when he finished beating the cops and his father appeared) before sasuke stopped him. at the very core, itachi loves sasuke.

20. oxxer Member

hmm ya, but the brotherly side of itachi is suddenly gone when he joined akatsuki..

21. Gotex [Insert title here]

Well the only way, I can prove this theory is that. I read in majority of the Naruto databases, that Sasuke and Itachi weren't the only ones who survived they said another member was somewhere else traveling and she/he didn't know about the slaughter or was near it. Theories/Rumors also have it, that person who survived also is the other MS user, so this person can be quite powerful, but could be already dead by age or by somethign else. Maybe, its the Akatsuki leader, who knows.

22. Sakura Active Member

well...sasuke and itachi might not be the only uchiha left. obito's definitely dead, right? but then again, therez a lot to uncover in naruto

23. nekorose The world is quiet here

I'm sure that there is another Uchiha out there. Actually, I think it might be Sai. Call me crazy, but I think it makes sense. After all, he looks like Sasuke and my theory is that the "root" members were taken from their families at a young age. It's a possibility, isn't it?

24. ~Uchiha Itachi~ Sharingan Master

edit=oops meant to make a topic

Last edited: Jan 15, 2006
  25. Panzer Kunst A Blizzard's Chorus

Members of the Uchiha family were commonly ANBU members were they not? This would suggest that several family members could have been outside the village on high-ranking missions at the time. Itachi's challenge was to defeat as many members of his family at once, and he did that. If he can beat as many Uchiha members as he did why would he bother hunting down any of the absent members? They wouldn't be a challenge at all.

26. slashez Member

If there is are more uchiha out there somewhere (not at all unreasonable) none of them (assuming theres more than one) or just the one (if it might just be one other) can be a mangekyou sharingan user (unless they acquired it outside of konoha without anyones knowledge of it, highly unlikely) because the first one to ever have gotten it happened a while ago, itachi is the second one and sasuke would be the third one (this is based on itachi's pre time skip quote, not taking into account that kakashi does now have a mangekyou sharingan, and no he wouldnt be the third one itachi was talking about)

I do think there are more uchiha members out there, at least one more, 3 is a popular number in this series, is conjunction with that theme, there might be another uchiha out there (although kakashi could sort of count as a 3rd uchiha cause he has the eye, that only being into consideration to satisfy the 3 number theme, despite the fact that he isnt uchiha)

27. Gai-Sifu The Wild Green Beast of Raabu

They can be the only two lefr... they can... most people have shown this already... so sorry...

28. makemytime Member

obito who was a part of the uchiha clan, gave his sharingan as a present to kakashi cause kakashi tried to protect obito but got cut in the eye. Then Obito gets crushed by the mountain and then asks rin to give the eye to kakashi. Thats why Obito is a part of kakashi so u could say there are faint traces of uchiha blood in him.

29. Aman <font color='#0000A0'>Really?</font>

It would make sense to the plot if some/someone is left, but not for the reason you stated...

30. makemytime Member

hey i didn't say kakashi was the last uchiha! i jus say he has some uchiha blood in him