1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Sasuke and Neji Vs Shino, Lee, Shikamaru and Kankurou

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by MartialHorror, Nov 6, 2005.

who?

1. SasuNeji

20 vote(s)
    46.5%
  2. the rest

21 vote(s)
    48.8%
  3. draw

2 vote(s)
    4.7%
  1. MartialHorror The Convicted Cinephile!

All during the rescue arc.

Tags:
  2. KuwabaraTheMan Eternal Love

We really know nothing about Shino at the time, but Kankurou and Shikamaru working together, with Lee helping out(I'm assuming he's drunk, in which case his unpredictable taijutsu would do a lot of good against the Sharingan). I think the 4 would win.

3. MartialHorror The Convicted Cinephile!

the databook implies he didnt improve very much...........

I dont know.

Due to sheer quanity, I think Shikas team would pull it off.

close though

4. Chamcham Trigger 光翼型近接支援残酷戦闘機“エヴァッカニア・ドゥーム

This is just weird. I'm giving this to the others.

5. Devil King Sanji Blood Flow of Dawn.

Shikamaru's team would win?

Why?

Puppets, tons of booby traps.

Bugs, tons of them.

Lee, speed and Celestial Gates.

Shikamaru, INTELLIGENCE!

6. Chamcham Trigger 光翼型近接支援残酷戦闘機“エヴァッカニア・ドゥーム

If so many people are voting for "the others" then why are they losing in the poles?o.O

7. Pride Swerve

Sasuke fans + Neji fans > Shino fans + Lee fans + Shikamaru fans + Kankurou fans.

8. (\/)ugen Perverted Indo

Shikamaru creates a superb strategie what makes him the squad leader.
    He commands Shino to create a surrounding of bugs around Neji and Sasuke.
    Both of them try to outrun the bugs but the come across kankouros puppets (only to distract them) when Neji tries to use Kaiten he realisez he can't move .. masaka .. kagemane succeed.. @ the moment he realisez he can't move Lee comes kickin in .. Flashin entry kick and knocks Neji out.
    Sasuke activates the CS LVL 2 and blast al the bugs away with some katon move.
    Lee tries to take on Sasuke with some nice taijutsu moves but it's useless
    He gets his ass kicked and past out
    Kankouro sends out his puppet to attack Sasuke, but he destroys it with one single move, but he still has one puppet left.
    in the meanwhile lee woke up and drank some sake and get's drunk
    It's now 4 against 1 ... Lee doesn't hessitate and attacks sasuke @ once
    Shino let his bugs grab Sasuke and lee goes all out
    On top of that Shika once again uses kagemane so Sasuke won't be able 2 move at al
    Kankouro wants to finish the job and get revenge for his puppet
    But lee is to drunk and want's 2 kill Sasuke himself because Sakura likes Sasuke more then him
    And he puts the deed with his words and kills him without 2 much effort..

END OF STORY

9. Keyser S?ze Formerly Midnight Joker

i'm going to have to say that the 4 would win. shikamaru uses his shadow bind and the rest go for the attack.

10. Insipidipity Ignostic Buddhist

Outrun the bugs? Run into the puppets? Get Caught by Kage Mane unexpectedly?

You're forgetting 2 majors things: Katon jutsus and Byakugan. The bugs would be roasted and the puppets would be the firewood off the bat, forget CS2, he can do it easily without his seal, the Byakugan would make them impossible to catch.

Sasuke and Neji have shown their ability to recognize what other people are planning, Neji knew what Shikamaru was planning all along inside the Earth Prison and Sasuke could recognize instantly what Naruto was planning against Zabuza.

Unfortunately, the team of 4 doesn't have the requisite firepower and the 4 of them can't exactly hide together to develop a plan. Shino's bugs aren't fireproof, neither is Kankuro's puppets, both of them have the taijutsu to take down Lee, and the Byakugan and their focus in battle would make it hard to land a Kage Mane on them.

So it boils down to whether or not they get prep time. If they do, Shikamaru can discuss a plan before hand and they might win, if not, its likely Sasuke and Neji would win.

11. CrazyMoronX Old Man

If Neji and Sasuke play it right, they can win, but it would require Sasuke to cooperate with Neji.

Neji can see anything coming, 360 degrees around him, with a tiny blind spot. Shikamaru may be able to find the spot, but it could be too late by that time.

Shino's bugs don't just go in a straight line and get fried either, they can go around and behind people, they snuck up on Kankuro pretty well.

Rock Lee in this scenario is sick, and he can't really utilize his greatest asset, his gates. If he is drunk however, he should be ok.

Shikamaru doesn't need prep-time, it would help, but some of his greatest stuff is done in the heat of battle. Take Tayuya for instance.

I'm sure Shikamaru could develop a plan of attack to win just as well as Neji and Sasuke could, I think it could really go either way.

With that in mind, I say it's a tie.

12. Anthriel 日本語の学生

The others either need a plan or Lee opening five Gates to win this.
    They are quite powerful, but none of them is really good against Sasuke and Neji. Kagemane is nearly worthless against Byakugan and quite weak against Sharingan, both of them are probably able to see through Kankurou's puppet trick with their doujutsu, Neji cannot be suprised by the bugs and Sasuke can fry them with Katon jutsu. Lee can be beaten by either of them in taijutsu.
    Furthermore, except for Lee, no one is able to dodge Hakke or Chidori. Therefore, they will have a hard time to take either Neji or Sasuke down, whereas they are pretty easy to take down. They can still win if Lee instantly takes out Sasuke or Neji with five Gates, or if Shikamaru has a brilliant plan, but if they don't have that, they will most likely lose.

13. Guy Gardner "I'm the crazy one."

Katons would do little against the bugs, imo. Bugs can dodge just as well as anything else, and they've shown themselves to be very, very stealthy. I would argue that Sasuke would have a tough time avoiding them.

Neji, though, for me, is a toss up. He might be able to see them, but would he be able to instantly recognize them as the Kikai bugs, or just regular ones? When you are in the forest, there are a bunch of bugs all around. I think that he might be able to see them, but whether or not he'd register them (Because, let's face it, a bug isn't as recognizable as a Kunai when it comes to threats) as a threat is a bit debatable for me.

But would they have recognized it if they weren't on the same team? Sasuke recognized it because it was Naruto as the Shuriken. I dunno if it would have worked if he were fighting Naruto and he tried that.

Neji only realized it after Shikamaru told him what to look for. I don't think you can really credit him because Shikamaru pointed it out to him and he only realized the obvious with his Byakugen. Not to say he isn't smart on his own... but that was a bad example.

Shino's bugs are much harder to notice than you are giving them credit for. Remember, Sasuke didn't notice the females on him during the Chuunin War Arc. What makes you think that he'll all-of-a-sudden be able to instantly notice them? Neji, maybe, but Sasuke is very doubtful.

Kankuro's puppets don't NEED to be fireproof. I mean, it's not like they can feel burns. Plus, if he covers them with sand (Like he does to conceal their identity), he's fine because (As noted against Gaara) Sand doesn't burn well.

Shikamaru didn't need to have planning time for Tayuya. He's great on the spot, which is why he's the Chuunin. I'd argue that Shino and Kankuro are at least the equals of the above two when it comes to intelligence, Naruto is fairly powerful, and Shikamaru can run interference for anyone. Avoiding Kagemane, Shino's Bugs, Kankuro's puppets (Mind the poison gas as well), AND Naruto's Kage Bunshins would be a bit too much, methinks.

14. RoyalCreed www.RoyalCreed.com

im goin with the four i think 4 aganist 2 will have a difference but also i think their outmatched

15. Butō Rengoob Honorary Pantaloni Rossi

"the others" win this...Neji and sasuke aren't that good.

16. Naruto Jinchūriki Supporting Staff

LoL I like how the guy who created this called 1 team "the others". What gives mate? "The Others" win.

17. Hamaru Semi-Active

I depends on Sasuke's and Neji's team worK.

18. momolade Active Member

Shino's bugs lose to sasuke's katon
    drunk lee's movements are random, but i dont think that would make him immune to sharingans forsight?
    Kankurou cant hide traps in his puppets from neji
    shika cant beat them with kagemane alone and i dont think he has enough chakra to choke them both
    if he had a realy good plan he could keep his team alive and maybe take down one of them :\

19. Uchiha_E.B. Master Of Sharingan

If Sasuke and Neji work good toghther. They can win.

The only one that give sasuke and Neji real problems is Shika with his ability to plan, and be one step ahead of everyone.

20. AnbuAgent Sharingan User

Sasuke and neji will whipe them out in 15-20 mins.

21. Kuya God of the 5th Dimension

I don't see either Neji or Sasuke beating any 2 nin combo from the other side.

The team of 4 would win.

22. Butō Rengoob Honorary Pantaloni Rossi

Well i'll say this again for the umpteenth time...Lee>Neji...so that's taken care of and Sasuke can't handle the other 3.

23. Naruto Jinchūriki Supporting Staff

I assume that, post-timeskip, neji is better than lee. Isnt lee a chuunin?

24. Uchiha_E.B. Master Of Sharingan

Yea, post-skip Neji is a Jounin and Lee is a chunin so Neji>Lee.

And Sasuke is like high jounin> so I think he can handle the other three till Neji come after beating lee.

25. itachi_kisame evil

shika:brains
    lee:brawn

sasuke and neji will lose

26. Purgatory Banned

...Lee does NOT > Neji. Everytime they spar, Neji wins every match. It was never stated in the manga that Neji was ever defeated by Lee, and it was never stated Lee could actually BEAT Neji with Initial and/or Reverse Lotus, so I'm pretty sure Lee won't be as much of a factor since Kakashi was able to get Sasuke in Lee's shape without his weights. Neji could also counter-attack by using Hakkeshou Kaiten to repel him, if Lee isn't fast enough to react in time.

As for the other three, I think people might be underestimating Neji here. Sure he doesn't have an I.Q. of 200+, but he's not an idiot either. Shino and Kankurou could be a thorn in their ass, but then again, Neji is able to see through physical objects, all around 360 degrees, so it'll be hard trying to catch him off guard with puppets, though I do agree that the bugs could get to him. Even so, he'll be able to repel them off of him with Kaiten as his chakra isn't stationary.

With Sasuke, well, he's pretty useful with Katon, even if they're low-rank techniques. If given the chance and was able to, Cursed Seal (Level 2 even?) would give the team of four a definitely harder time to deal with. They also have to deal with his Chidori as he can use it more than once, but I'm not sure Chidori could play a factor in this battle since all of the aforementioned characters use their heads.

But, if Neji and Sasuke were able to cooperate (since they have no quarrels against each other, really) they have a good chance of winning.

27. Razarael Weep.

This goes to Sasuke/Neji easily.

Neji has never lost to lee. Even if Lee is drunk, his moves can still be seen by the Byakugan and the Sharingan, they'd just be more chaotic. Even if they couldn't hit Lee, they could outlast his drunkenness until he sobers up and then he would be absolutely screwed.

Sasuke/Neji > Hangover Lee.

Shino and Konkurou use Hide in bushes no Jutsu, which can be easily seen through by the byakugan, and in close combat neither of them even come close to Neji or Sasuke. Neji could hunt them down, and tenketsu poke their asses to death, or he could tell Sasuke and Sasuke would just beat the hell out them. If either Shino or Konkurou attacked first, Neji could easily defend with Kaiten. Regardless, one of them can be taking Lee at the time, and the other could be taking Konkurou and Shino. And if at that point Lee hadn't already been defeated, the other would back them up and Lee would get rocked.

Shikamaru could come up with a plan. But he would need time to plan and implement it. Say hypothetically he was doing this while the rest were fighting. By the time he came up with a plan, his pieces would be defeated, and then Neji and Sasuke could take their time beating Shika around.

They really wouldn't stand a chance. Especially if this is rescue arc time line, where Sasuke has CS2. His speed and three tomoe sharingan is just overkill. Considering he is arguably the strongest genin at that point.