1. Fancy yourself a sleuth, evil mastermind, debating pro, and/or just plain love One Punch Man? If so, sign up for Akihabara Lounge's first Mafia game, themed on One Punch Man.

LINK
  2. Fanclubs Reorganisation:
    We're consolidating the fanclub subsections on 07/08/2017. For more information, visit this thread
  3. Due to an update, many default preferences have changed.

If you have any issues, such as unrequested email notifications or following threads you didn't want to follow, then check your setting here.
  4. Hi guys. As you can tell we're on an org domain now. This isn't permanent, more details can be found here.
  5. Think you have the best waifu? Come and prove that your waifu is the best in the first ever NF Waifu Competition!
    Please submit any and all notifications in the link below: "
    NF Waifu Popularity Tournament

6. The latest NF Newsletter is out (August), read it here
  7. Summer Glow
    The HoU Banner Contest this time is centered on Summer time.
    The deadline is until July 23rd and you only have to click here to go straight to the information you need.

8. Ladies and gents, the Tech Hub has been archived! Any tech-related questions can go in KCC now, and make sure to use the new [Tech] tag!

Sasuke and True Power: Rinnegan and Sharingan

Discussion in 'Konoha Library' started by adeshina365, Dec 28, 2016.

1. adeshina365 Destruction Incarnate

With the Rinnegan and Sharingan working in unison, anything becomes possible. True power can only be obtained by Sasuke.

2. Parallaxis Well-Known Member

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  3. Zef Dark Magician

It's made even more ironic by the fact that Sasuke actually does have Itachi's Mangekyo in a sense. :puppers

4. adeshina365 Destruction Incarnate

The congruence of those two panels is quite amazing.

5. Burning Desire Member

Edit: It is funny how Sasuke does have Itachi's (Sharingan Powers) Sharingan and has Rinnegan.

6. georgem22 New Member

i still wanna him to surpass naruto but i know that will not happen due to plot :( :D anyway he is strongest outside of him so yea. im quite pleased with his badass eyes. p.s. i still dont get why tobi did not use or could not use six path abilities. i was sooo hyped when he got rinnegan and looked legit badass but only thing he did was summoning gedo mazo and controlling bijuus/jinchuriki paths. what a waste

7. Klue Youth Losing

Obito's primary fighting style is centered around Kamui. Madara had Susanoo, and later, Limbo. Nagato used all of the standard Rinnegan abilities, most of which are a bit dated by the war arc.

Control 10 Tails, and perform the 10 Tails Coffin Seal.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  8. AumaanAnubis Member

9. professor83 Dancing in the Dark

Haha the guy barely used rinnegan .

Sasuke fans are always there to get dissapionted . Its the same old same old.

10. Parallaxis Well-Known Member

Dude needed 9 bijuu to fight on par with Naruto

11. Brooks The Batman

And Naruto needed the whole planet. Let that one sink in for awhile.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  12. The Orange Hokage Active Member

Yeah, the Rinnegan itself possesses immense potential. That's why i hate it when kishi neglects it, anyways. Sasuke has Sharingan on top of it. :cat

13. Klue Youth Losing

His lefty isn't called Rinne Sharingan, and the implication there is flagrant anyway. :catflip

Spoiler:

DAMN YOU KISHI!!! :catmad

14. Rai 노블레스

15. Klue Youth Losing

I'd never let go of my bitch, I'm loyal ℜai. :catmaddance

Or maybe, I'm the bitch? :catcry

16. Blu-ray Moderator Moderator

Pretty cool thread OP.:supercat

Pity. Power to do almost anything. Barely uses it at all. Only Kishi.:defeat

17. T-Bag Blackbeard

So you're saying Itachi is "the strongest in this world?"

Makes sense :blinditachi

18. Cosmos Well-Known Member

Last edited: Dec 30, 2016
  19. Arles Celes The Psychologist

Though Uchihas were set up as "bijuu tamers". MS greatest power originally was meant to control Kurama.

Its their power too. Its just that it requires some prep time(capturing/trapping a bijuu) unless one made a blood contract with it like Madara and can summon it at will(and use genjutsu on said bijuu right after).

That's how Madara and Obito did roll. During the war they even controlled(but without perfect control) even Juubi only to take it to the next level and become Jinchuuriki themselves.

20. Cosmos Well-Known Member

Yes my dear , the ability to control the Bijuu (Sharingan genjutsu , Rinnegan outer path) is their power .
    The Bijuu itself on the other hand aren't ;)
    So , if you don't have a Bijuu , then this ability is useless especially in a fight where you don't can't just go look for a Bijuu to control .
    While all what a sage needs to do , is sit down and suck that NE , something can be done anywhere , anytime :zen

21. Arles Celes The Psychologist

Well, a Rinnegan user can easily become a Jin too thanks to the Six Path Coffin jutsu.

And Madara after capturing Kurama seemingly did make a contract with Kurama and could summon it like a frog or snake:
    http://www.[Blocked Domain]/naruto/561/10
    http://www.[Blocked Domain]/naruto/659/5

Kurama: Its the revolting blood that once summoned me.

Clearly it can be done without the bijuu permission too unless Kurama ever trusted Madara to allow for such a contract which is unlikely.

So once that happens it all takes to use summon no jutsu which is...as fast as Sasuke's escape from Deidara's attack. :LOS

Granted finding a bijuu might require some effort but then again finding the Frog hometown to be trained in SM also requires no less effort I guess. No great power comes with zero effort.

And only Kurama was shown capable of sucking so much NE. No other sage was shown performing a similarly crazy feat. It might depend on the user chakra capacity. Kurama having quite more chakra than Naruto can therefore gather much more NE. :hmm

That said the Rinnegan itself is not the "standard" power of an Uchiha just like Kurama is not the standard power of an Uzumaki. And without the Rinnegan absorbing big amounts of chakra from bijuu or controlling many of them at once is impossible. Likewise a SM user without a bijuu can never hope to gather truly crazy amounts of NE on his/her own(excepting maybe Hashirama :hmm )

22. Cosmos Well-Known Member

Weird , i was just gonna talk about that :hm
    This is my point , the Rinnegan grants you the ability to seal the Juubi with the Rikudo Juubi Kyuin , this tho , doesn't mean that the Juubi is a Rinnegan power :geg
    What you should do is seperating between a certain power , which is the Bijuu in this case , and the ability to control said power .
    Yeah ....:LOS
    If you have a blood contract and you managed to turn a Bijuu into your personal summon , then conrats , it's your power now.That's why the Kyuubi was considered Madara's power , because it is his personal summon , and he could just summon it at any time .
    This isn't the case with Sasuke however .
    Irrelevant as i am not talking about the amount of NE you can absorb .
    You don't need a Bijuu to absorb NE , and it's not likely that Kurama could've done that w/o the RSM augmentations in the 1st place .
    Either way ,Kurama and Naruto are a perfect host , trying to seperate between them is meaningless .

23. Klue Youth Losing

That feat belongs to Kurama. He gathered all of that power. They both needed Bijuu.

24. Cosmos Well-Known Member

Yes , a six paths enhanced Kurama , can you prove he could've done that w/o the RSM augmentations ?
    And no , Naruto is a perfect Jin , so don't pull that " hurr durr Kurama+Naruto " card on me :cat

25. Klue Youth Losing

Why do I care too? Not really relevant right now.

I have no issue with him using the power he receives from Kurama. :sag

But you're clearly being bias if you're going to call their teamwork Naruto's power, but try to act as if a doujutsu user's control over Tailed Beast isn't their power.

Can't have it both ways, that's ridiculous.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  26. The Orange Hokage Active Member

? I didn't call it rinnesharingan. I meant he has rinnegan & Sharingan at his side. Rinnegan can learn all techs while Sharingan can copy them. :cat

27. Cosmos Well-Known Member

Rubbish.
    This is as smart as saying Kyuubi should be Itachi's power as well , just because he has the MS which can control the 9 tails .
    Yes , they can control the Bijuu , but they need to get them first, they aren't always in possession of them .

28. Arles Celes The Psychologist

Do not Sages draw on NE which normally isn't with them just like bijuus (usually) aren't with Uchihas? The Sharingan/Rinnegan allows to control and use the power of the bijuus just like Sages can control and use the power of nature. In Rinnegan's case it can allow the user to not just control the bijuu but to draw chakra from bijuus which makes the similarity to SM even more similar IMO.

In both cases the user can use his/her power to draw on great chakra sources with his/her respective power.

Hmmm, though Sasuke does in theory have all the tools to do that too. Indra's chakra, EMS, was shown controlling bijuus after getting the Rinnegan and is skilled in summoning.

I was considering Obito too...though given Kurama's reference to Madara's blood it may mean Indra's chakra in his blood which Obito always lacked. Kurama himself compared Sasuke to Madara though.

Its kinda like we never saw Naruto or Minato summon Ma and Pa but we can guess that they can do so too given how they possess the tools to do so.

True, I was just referring to Sages in general and not Naruto in particular.

Obviously not every Uchiha obtained such crazy eye power as Obito or Madara for example.

29. Klue Youth Losing

I know you didn't call it that. Pointing out that it isn't called Rinne Sharingan is my way of saying that Rinnegan and Sharingan are not separate; regardless, of what Rinne Sharingan implies.

Proof is in the first image where Madara directly invokes Susanoo by using his Rinnegan, just as Obito fires Kamui with his Mangekyou. Rinnegan using Sharingan powers.

Lol, my bad dawg. I didn't mean for it to sound so mean. :laugh

So proximity is the reason why it's Naruto's power in his case.

Are you serious?

30. Munboy Dracule O'Brian Well-Known Member

To be fair on Sasuke, he barely knew how to use the Rinnegan's full power in that battle.