1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. Some Pokémon went missing during Easter time. Please, help us to solve this case. Check Detective Pikachu and the Eggstravaganza Case.

Dismiss Notice
  6. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

Sasuke has a better chance of being final villain than Orochimaru

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by What The, Sep 26, 2006.

1. What The Member

We all know at the moment people are debating whether AL or Orochimaru will be the final villain.

Orochimaru has killed Sandaime, attacked Konoha, and taken Sasuke. He was the main villain of part 1 and was also for the majority, the sole main villain. He has also admitted that Itachi would whoop his ass and ran away from Akatsuki.

Currently he is hiding somewhere with his ho kabuto and being ordered around by a 15 year old boy. Dude is a badass villain...

Continuing, Sasuke is the rival of Naruto and is currently showing no signs of being good. He wants Orochimaru to take over his body so they stand a chance of beating Itachi. Orochimaru is by all means, just an insignificant bitch at the moment. The sole focus is on Akatsuki and Sasuke.

For Orochimaru to stand a chance of being the final villain he needs to take over Sasuke's body. Naruto's current goal is to save Sasuke no matter what the cost and he is his biggest failure therefore it is important that he will save him. However Orochimaru taking Sasuke's body would mean the main character in the manga failed his most important goal.

If Oro were to take over Sasuke' body, it's basically killed off his character. There is more of a chance of Sasuke becoming the final villain since he's been the rival of Naruto from the beginning and is also compared to Shodai's rival at VotE.

Plus a battle between friends at the end of the manga would be a lot better than Oro and Naruto.

Summarized, what i'm trying to say is that AL or Sasuke will be the main villains and...who was Oro?

Tags:
  2. Odlam Team 7 4 Life

Orochimaru in Sasuke's body maybe

3. What The Member

That would mean Sasuke is dead and Naruto failed his most important mission. Hence i believe if Oro has a chance of taking over his body then Sasuke has a chance of being the final villain on his own since he has the most developed history with Naruto.

And lets not forget that whoever is Naruto's final opponent will be the main villain. Sasuke has a history with Naruto and AL is shrouded in mystery so he has a chance of being connected to Naruto as well. That's gives them both a better chance than Orochimaru.

4. Odlam Team 7 4 Life

Not really. Kishi has already practically foreshadowed the possibility of survival by throwing in the tidbit about the host's strong will and determinations staying on within the body, as well as Orochimaru's current bodily rejection problems.

5. The Truth Active Member

Yep pretty much the only way Oro is the final villain, is with a superior containter. He isn't looking that sharp as he is now, and even in his Sandaime fight container he couldn't take Itachi.

6. What The Member

Good point. That depends on Sasuke though since he'll be the host. Naruto can't do anything to help if he's taken over. Therefore i think Naruto will stop Sasuke from being taken over due to the fact that it is his most important goal. He failed to bring him back once so he won't fail again.

Oro without Sasuke stands no chance of being the final villain. And it would be better for Sasuke to become the final villain instead of Orosuke since he's got a developed history with Naruto.

Also the VotE statues point that there may be a possibility for this path. Sasuke = evil, Naruto = good.

7. Odlam Team 7 4 Life

But that is exactly the point though - Naruto has to do something that nobody else is capable of, and Sasuke's betrayal is practically what all of part 1 was building towards bit by bit, and his reformation is a major focus of part 2.

And under what circumstance could that reformation appear more impossible on the surface then if Orochimaru takes his body?

Nearly all villains get thier goals or nearly reach them so that it is that much more impressive when the heroes take them down.

Honestly, I think it's more like that OroSasuke will be Naruto's final one v one in the series and that will pretty much be the emotional climax of the series.

The Akatsuki Leader will be a team effort by Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura after he achieves his godmode from his master plan, and will be the final fight, but it's going to be less emotional and more about simply displaying thier growth in one last big epic hurrah that cements thier legends.

8. Kakuzu GB Imperator

Orochimaru is a chump.

Either Sasuke is going to kill him, or Orochimaru is going to take over Sasuke's body.

Sasuke will probobly let Orochimaru take over his body then he will use his will fueled by hatred to take over Orochimaru's mind and be like, "Aha, now I know all of your ninja techniques!"

However when he takes over Orochimaru's mind he learns that Itachi is superior to Orochimaru and he is like, "Oh crap wait...I didn't know that Itachi could beat the crap out of Orochimaru. WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME!!!! I've been such an IDIOT!" Then he kills himself.

9. balmung29 Lucky!

I say sasuke withotu oro in his body. I think orochimaru will teach him until sasuke has passed orochimaru and is stronger. He then kills orochimaru and kabuto and then goes to destroy naruto just guessing

10. What The Member

The major problem here is that Oro's jutsu leaves the previous host dead. Sasuke has no problem with being taken over so even if Naruto somehow manages to free him from Oro's control, he'll be back to square one. And you've just agreed to Oro not being the final villain.

Also the ending will include the Kyuubi. Kyuubi will play a major role in the end of this series and it has been foreshadowed. The fact that Naruto's seal is weakening and he's also slowly losing control to Kyuubi. Akatsuki is linked to the bijuu and hence they're linked to Kyuubi. I'm expecting everything to be connected, from the reason why Naruto was chosen as the jailor to the identity of his parents. This ending will be more emotional and definitely one Naruto has to fight on his own.

11. Kakuzu GB Imperator

Remember, his goal is not Naruto, it is Itachi.

12. balmung29 Lucky!

oops i forgot to add after hes defeated itcachi oops my bad

13. Odlam Team 7 4 Life

More or less I don't really think he will be the last fight in the series, just the emotional climax. The AL is probably going to be the last guy to go down, but he's going to more or less high powered fodder to show off team 7's teamwork and united power.

MAAAAAAAAAAAAYBE.

There's always the possibility that neither of them will be the last opponent as well, and there will either be an upsurper in the ranks that steps in to claim ultimate power when the Akatsuki's plan finishes, or that the Kyuubi will be the final opponent when it's re-unleashed, or maybe that big demon the Akatsuki Leader summons will actually take physical form and the last opponent won't be a person, but a demon even greater than the Kyuubi.

I mean, this early on, why limit it to just two choices.

14. Jin-E Well-Known Member

He already knows that Orochimaru cant defeat Itachi(in 309).

So its pretty safe to say that even if they do go through with the body transfer, they wont just rely on Oro's abilities.

15. What The Member

Well then, there is no point in continuing this debate. It was good though. However i do think that the final opponent will be Naruto's sole battle.

16. Fulla Toilet Cleaner

Im also going with Sasuke leaves Oro at some point coming up in the series.

Either that or he kills Oro.

17. What The Member

That's pretty much a given since Oro's not important anymore.

18. The Uchiha Wrath Harmless spectator

Sasuke's got nothing against Konoha or even Naruto, he doesn't want to get the MS remember? He's basically a grey character at the moment, on niether side.

19. What The Member

The point is Sasuke is more likely to become the final encounter for Naruto than Oro since he's got a developed relationship with him. And regardless of Sasuke not having anything against Naruto, Naruto will not stop until he's returned him.

Oro has no history with Naruto and is unimportant to him. The only reason Naruto is after him is because of Sasuke.

20. The Uchiha Wrath Harmless spectator

pfft, shonen manga won't happen.

Anyways for him to become a villian Sasuke is the one who has to have hatred\bad ties to either Konoha or Naruto.

Naruto being obsessed over Sasuke = Sasuke being final villian? :amuse

Oro doesn't have a history with Naruto directly, but he's a greater enemy of Konoha [y'know the village Naruto wants to become a Hokage of and protect] more than anyone in the Narutoverse . :p

21. What The Member

It's quite apparent that AL is the main villain.

The reason why i say Oro stands such a crap chance is beacuse he needs to take over Sasuke in order to really pose a threat. But if they're going to kill off Sasuke for that then they may as well let Sasuke become the final villain since it will be a lot more dramatic.

This manga's name is Naruto not Konoha. The final villain will be the one who reveals all the unanswered questions Naruto has such as why he was chosen etc.

22. The Uchiha Wrath Harmless spectator

So you admit Sasuke himself won't have any specific hatred towards Konoha or Naruto? Just that Oro takes over Sasuke is less dramatic than Sasuke becoming the final villian? :S

Becoming the Hokage of Konoha is Naruto's final goal and Orochimaru's target is that specific goal.

While Akatsuki is after Jinchuukris which Naruto happens to be one of them.

23. Hubbahubba Elephant Gentleman Fairy

Theory I thought up (for ending with a bang), Orochimaru takes sasukes body, with it he's powerful enough to whoop AL's and Itachis ass (but doesn't kill Itachi/Itachi escapes). On the end Naruto is fighting Orochimaru, (in sasukes body), but due to Naruto's aura of influence "sasuke" starts feeling the regret deep down inside. Meanwhile Itachi comes to take down "Orochimaru", not because he's being nice to kanoha, but rather the oppurtunity presents itself because of Naruto fighting him. Sasuke gains some of his sanity back because of both Itachi and Naruto being there, and kills himself (well, orochimaru and himself). Everyone cries, Naruto becomes hokage, and Itachi, rather touched by Sasukes ordeal, dissapears, never to be heard from again.

Ta-daaa. Yeah sounds like darth vader. Sue me.

24. What The Member

No, but undertsand that Naruto won't stop coming for him until he gets him to return. Also like i said he stands a better chance since he's connected to Naruto in such a large way whereas Oro is insignificant.

So Oro wants to become Hokage? And here i thought his ultimte goal was to learn all jutsu and destroying Konoha was on his to do list. This is where you fail and a lot of debaters who want Oro to be the final villain. Kishi isn't going to write off Akatsuki as insignificant villains who just happen to be after Naruto since he's a jinchuuriki. I'm quite confident that he'll show the AL as having the greatest connection with Naruto.

25. The Uchiha Wrath Harmless spectator

LOL! Care to explain why Sasuke would be a villian if Naruto won't stop coming after Sasuke? :p

pffft, I refuse to believe you to be so dumb as not to understand I meant Orochimaru's goal directly conflicts with Naruto's :/

You can also say Akatsuki's goals indirectly conflict with Naruto's since they are after Naruto himself, and they don't seek to destroy Konoha as far as we know.

26. Jericko Member

You know, the irony of this topic is that neither of them will be the final badguy.

You fools will see the power of Akatsuki in due time.

27. geminis Active Member

How about naruto becomes the final villain.....fighting all these maniacs makes him a very dark angry soul who has just had enough of the bs from his own village and his pursuers the Akatsuki. So he thinks to himself...

"Hey! I'm tired of this shit! Why should I give a fuck about anybody anymore all they do is get ordered around to make sure I don't use or loose this power within me."

"How about I end all this nonesense and create my own village my way?"

"I should just embrace the kyuubi, besides he has been with me through thick and thin."

* Kyuubi crossing fingers thinking to himself, "Oh yea, c'mon wit it bwoy!"

Naruto unleashes all the tails on the world and those who survive make up his new and improved village. How about them apples? Naruto the fascists for Hokage anybody!?

28. SunnyxShine Queen Seon Deok ♥

sasuke is the villian??? Oo

29. S.O.T.R.S Sasori Of The Red Sand

hmm...i would think that naruto and sasuke would team up in the end to fight the final boss(whoever it is)....and one of them sacrifice his life to save the other one.

so i wouldn bet on sasuke being final boss...AL has a better chance.

30. naritaUzumaki -gabriel's property-

i still think that orochimaro-sennin is the main villain. as many of you are saying naruto's main goals are being hokage and taking sasuke back...

like naruto oro also want to be a hokage(if i remember, thats the reason why he became angry with sarutobi when he choose yondaime) if that so there will be a conflict between them for they both have the same goal. we all know that they will only pick one new hokage, and both of them want to be one.

naruto want to bring sasuke back and oro need sasuke's body, that means they will have to fight each other to get sasuke, for none of them will let each other have sasuke.

that means they really have to fight for their goals.... no offense meant, just my opinion... hehe

and the akatsukis are just hindrance for narutos goal...

(bwisit na sasuke yan oH! naging dahilan pa ng away, tsaka dapat wala na si oro sa story kung d namn pala xa main villain...hehe... wlang makakintindi nito!!!)