1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. Some Pokémon went missing during Easter time. Please, help us to solve this case. Check Detective Pikachu and the Eggstravaganza Case.

Dismiss Notice
  6. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

sasuke has acheived a new level theory

Discussion in 'Naruto Theories' started by seshun, Oct 10, 2006.

1. seshun OPtard+Narutard=thebestTa rd

in my opinion i think that sasuke has not improved his cursed seal 2. i think he has gone to a whole new level like cursed seal level 3 or even 4 (ok thts jus my imagination), but who knows? i think he can go cs3 and how do you think this might compare to four-tailed naruto.

Tags:
  2. robertoecheverria New Member

sasuke wouldnt be able to compare with the four tailed naruto becuase orichamuro had problems with naruto at that state and he is the one who made up the cursed seal.

3. seshun OPtard+Narutard=thebestTa rd

thats reasonable, but could you think cs3 could surpass orochimaru, i mean cs2 was pretty damn powerful if you asked me. i also think that orochimaru couldnt do anything but hide in a hole from naruto tailed 4 lol.

4. Superb Herb Follower Of Jesus Christ

Cant compare, nor will it need to because it most likely doesnt exist. The story is moving away from DBZ powerups and is becoming more skillful, with naruto vowing not to use kyuubi and focus instead on his own skills. I doubt we will see him going kyuubi often. And I definatly dont see it happening against Sasuke.

5. mustang BOOM

well actually if Sasuke increase his base strength, he is theoretically increase the strength of cs2 because all it does is multiply his chakra by 10. Besides Naruto is trying to get away from the transfomations(i hope)

6. ixupi Member

Yeah, it wouldn't make sense for Sasuke to use CS unless he was losing/dying/etc. simply because like the Kyuubi but even more so it'll eventually consume Sasuke the more he uses it.

7. Soljah Super Ghost

well nice shot at a theory not tryin to knock u or anything but i don't think they'll be a cs 3 (knock on wood) cause the curse seal in general eats away at your body and u lose your will. And uses too much chakra as Sasuke stated when he first got his 3 tomoe. Also only oro would create a new lvl to cs but also u never see him poppn out curse seal either. Its strictly a thing for control to him u know it can't be that good or everyone would go to him for power. Sasuke probably learned not to rely on his curse seal power he's just a straight freakishly powerful person that has acheieved a new lvl of skill with drugs just not cs3 or nothing my 2 cents at least.

8. Sai_What Custome title? How troublesome

^thats right. Cs3 would cause way to much damage. cs2 is bad enough already.

9. Sho Active Member

The seal already consumes his whole body at CS2. It wouldn't be possible to "consume it" even more. Also, Kimimaro should have gotten the CS3 if it was at all possible.

Anyway, I doubt he'll rely upon the CS later on anyways since he's strong enough. So it's a moot point.