1. Due to an update, many default preferences have changed.

If you have any issues, such as unrequested email notifications or following threads you didn't want to follow, then check your setting here.
  2. Stop Scrolling! We changed our address to narutoforums.org

Please add the URL to bookmarks on your PC and phone.

More details can be found here. Feel free to ask any question.
  3. Give your waifu the ultimate gift - being crowned the most popular waifu on NF by helping her win in Senjou’s “NF Waifu Popilarity Contest”

Feeling extra confident? You can now bet on your Waifu as well for fun forum prizes here

Come on with everything your waifu does for, you should do this for your waifu.
  4. Impending Naruto Avenue Reorganisation!

Want to learn more? Wish to chime in? Click here.
  5. The latest NF Newsletter is out (October), read it here

Sasuke in the new movie

Discussion in 'House of Uzumaki Archives' started by Kusa, Jun 1, 2012.

Your reaction to Sasuke in the new movie

1. :D: :D: :D: :D: :D:

29 vote(s)
    26.1%
  2. wtjfhfgjdghuhgughghghgfghnjhj :uwah Sasuke ?

29 vote(s)
    26.1%
  3. Omg so coooool

46 vote(s)
    41.4%
  4. I liked Sasuke.I liked him before I saw this shit

7 vote(s)
    6.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adagio Be at ease

Since Naruto and the Sakura are the ones who are being hit, perhaps the illusion is an image of their perfect world. A world where Naruto's parents are still alive, Sasuke is in the village having never left, and where he returns Sakura's feelings.

The other differences perhaps are by products of Tobi not knowing everything about Naruto's life. There has to be something that allows Naruto and Sakura to realise that it is an illusion after all? :hmm

2. Bananskal Member

Well it might be an AU where no one had to go through any hardship, and their personalities are changed in order to not to fall into those kind of hardship they went through in reality? :geg

3. ch1p likes the kitteh

Kakashi also lost Rin and Minato. Like he said to Sasuke, everyone he cared for is dead. With the Minato surviving the Kyubi sealing, then he'd have someone still. We could also have Rin's backstory finally touched upon. About Obito... If Kakashi had never lost Obito he'd still be a douche, I think. It was Obito who broke through him and made it a permanent reminder to be a nice guy because he died. But Obito can be alive as well and Kakashi covers an unnused eye socket instead.

Shikamaru, is easy. He's a lazy bastard, but people want him to be useful because he's a genius. So in his ideal scenario, he'd dumb as a rock and he can watch the clouds all he wants.

Gai however, is tough to know what happened there. Maybe his rivalry with Kakashi died or something. :cry

I'm still on the fence. This is either what every character would turn out / want had Minato / Kushina not died, or it's truly freaky friday (seems over simplified though, the EVA fan in me does not approve). I think we can rule out that this is what Naruto / Sakura alone wanted, otherwise how do we explain Shikamaru? Who of the two would want him to be dumb? Unless Tobi wants to punish him for their convo before. :lmao

You mean those getting all serious business due to people enjoying crack from a non canon movie? Or perhaps crying endless oceans due to Sasuke being interested in girls instead of boys no one at all? I agree. This shit goes both ways, miss. Either enjoy it or tune out. This isn't canon.

Uhm, that's feasible. :thumbs

4. Kusa away fighting dragons

It's not their peronalities that made them fell into the hardhips they fell.A personality change wouldn't change much.

It's just how Adagio explained it.

5. Bananskal Member

Not in some cases, Hinata had a hard time not being able to stand her ground due to her shyness and not being confident in herself.
    I meant that their personality changes wouldn't make them fall into further hardship, while their past hardships is already fixed.

6. murder mirth psycho sasuke

Hot sexy sassy Sasuke sends you his greetings :maybe:jk:jk:jk

7. Kusa away fighting dragons

I don't enjoy Sasuke as a playboy doesn't mean I don't want him interested in girls.I made this pretty clear but you read what you want to read.Oh in the thread where you were so disgusted about my fantasies I mentioned that I wanted him to have sexy time with Karin.Miss,If someone doesn't like playboys she doesn't have to want all guys be gays.Yes,I like Narusasu but I also I enjoy Sasuke with girls.
    I meant those who like Sasuke no matter what he does.I can understand if some people just like me like Sasuke the way he is and like the perverted Sasuke because he is amusing and such but some would like Sasuke for everything he does.I'm sure even though some people have varied taste in personality it's not that varied that every personality would be okay.So the pretty face has to play the important role.

For someone who thinks It's not canon you pretty much try very hard to show that this would be the Sasuke if the massacre didn't happen :ho

This playboy Sasuke is called Charasuke in the japanese fandom :lmao.He already has a nickname :datass

8. Kage

who is to say they don't know it's an illusion from the start? the issue here is whether or not they would want to leave or else how to go about breaking out of it.

9. tieuwest New Member

I don;t like this Sasuke :cry but I DO find this Sas hilarious. I can't stop laughing.

10. Kage

I think he has potential to be hilarious, assuming he will be in this movie long enough to get a grasp on his character. even if he's a superficial obnoxious flirt, he's suppose to be a kind and loyal friend too, which is already easier to swallow than DaRkNeSs all the time.

11. Jeαnne :hurr

I LOVE EVIL CRAZY SASUKE MORE THAN EVER NOW AHHAHAHA

12. Selena #fusionscum

Somewhere between facepalming and laughter.

13. ch1p likes the kitteh

I guess the pronoun in plural totally flew off your head since you're taking this personally. I wonder why. :maybe You know how that goes, if the cap fits your head, wear it with pride.

Not really that determined, considering that on the exact same post you've just replied to, I say I'm on the fence between that and freaky friday. Not your brightest deflection there. :lmao

14. Raiden I'm with <b><font color="#ff6600">COCO</font></b>

And I hope there's raunchy goodness.

This has the potential to be the best movie ever. But also the worst. lol.

15. Benzaiten Free at last.

This can't be Naruto and Sakura's ideal world lol

Why would Sakura want a playboy Sasuke? That's even worse than him not being interested at anyone at all.

16. axellover2 Meh

This has to be the best thing I have ever seen. I like Sasuke even more now and this movie is a must see :pek

17. Bananskal Member

19. hannah will not come back.

A playboy and a provocatively dressed girl?? :huh

A thread ago someone said Sasuke was flirting and I reacted like this.
    Flirting?!

Now that I've gone and researched about this new movie... :facepalm
    This seems just so wrong. :argh
    No matter where the story twists, I still can't see Hinata going in THAT much of an opposite direction no matter what. Shyness like that is something you are born with. Not the personality you can come to have based solely on the life you lead. I can' believe Kishi would be dumb enough to claim such a thing. :twitch
    I know people as shy as Hinata.

As for Sasuke... Yes his personality would go in much of a different direction had he not experienced all those things. But a playboy?! Never. :notrust
    Sasuke is handsome, intelligent, strong, kind in his own way, therefore desirable to many women without even trying. So him going out of his way to charm girls and care for his looks? Yeah right. :notrust
    Not to mention this personality is impossible due to the conditions he must have been raised in. His primary goal was to gain his father's approval and become an honorary member of the Konoha Police. Itachi would come somewhere in there as an obstacle as well. So again, the playboy Sasuke would get pushed back.
    Also his original personality has shown a high level of pride and disdain towards romance. Even if we were to presume Sasuke becomes interested in flirting, it would certainly have to actually be interesting to him. And things that come easy were never interesting to Sasuke. So again the pretty playboy... I just can't get over that.

I sincerely hope we misunderstood, because this is the type of fanfiction I immidiately skip as sonn as I read: "I'm sorry, this is my first fanfiction, characters are a little OOC." :giogio

20. XxStormxX Extra Sauce please

So...following this logic, it means that Hinata will be a lesbian and hate Naruto's guts in this AU?

No, but seriously, it's clear that Kishi is going for opposite personalities for certain characters, but we don't know yet if he's going for opposite feelings (or opposite sexual orientation...that would be hilarious :rotfl)

We'll have to wait and see!

21. axellover2 Meh

I just noticed how awesome and fashionable Sasuke's new shoes are. So much swag :datass

22. Kage

cannot be denied that a sasuke hitting on some ladies couldn't be anymore not sasuke.

it seems that it's going for a parody of the original characters.

23. sakuranonamida Member

agreed abt both Hinata and Sasuke. There is nothing we saw abt pre massacre little Sauce that would lead him to become Konoha n?1 playboy so I just take it as it will most likely be a crack movie, esp seeing other characters's description like Shikamaru, Gai and Kakashi, it's obvious Kishi and the movie team went for 'opposite' from canonverse for each one of them.
    Anyways it can be pretty interesting as in 'so much crack it's fun' but people who take it as canon bcs Kishi sensei worked on it, no it's not canon just a movie where Kishi gets to have some fun with his characters and the universe he created.
    And same here playboy Sauce is ewww to me but I can't stop laughing at the OOC.

24. Oturan .

ahaha, I think I'm going to really enjoy this movie

25. Geralt New Member

26. Kage

pretty sure we're suppose to laugh at this sasuke guys and shut up jizz.

27. Whirlpool Triumvir

HinaIno?

28. Vermin ▄█▀ █ █▀█ █▀ █▄█ █▄

29. Naklin Light

:lmao Thanks for the heads up. I was about to fall in the trap :(

30. Vash the end

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.