1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Sasuke (literally) reviving the Uchiha clan

Discussion in 'Naruto Theories' started by mr_shadow, Nov 15, 2005.

1. mr_shadow Minister of State Security Moderator

Well, back when team 7 first met Kakashi, Sasuke said hes ambitions was to kill Itachi and restore his clan. Most of us figured he meant he was gonna get a girlfriend and have kids, and that was probably what he himself thougt at the time.

But nowdays hes all buddy-buddy with Orochimaru, so it crossed my mind "why dont he bring em back with Edo Tensei?" (actually, i got the idea wile watching Revenge Of The Sith, becouse of the Anakin/Sasuke paralell). I dont think he could care less for the lives of some random sound-nins, if it meant seeing his mom and dad again.

And Oro also said that the soul of his hosts remain in his subcounsches, which forces him to carry out their wishes to some extent. So if he decides to use Edo Tensei in a fight, whats left of Sasukes counschesness might force him to pick the Uchihas as the object of resurrection. Dont think Oro would object to having a army of undead killing-puppets with Sharingan either...

Who knows, he might even pull em out in his fight with Itachi, thus gaining some major poetic justice :p

I realize this is pretty much a Sasori rip-off, but i would be soooo cool if it happened

Tags:
  2. Chi Technical knockout

Emm.. I wonder if bloodlines work when person is summoned with edo tensei.
    And.. mm.. Itachi killed the whole clan in one night. I don't think he'll have a problems with few of them in half death state..

3. Viciousness on a Forums Break

Not a bad idea. Afterall didnt Orochimaru promise Tsunade to bring back the 2 she loved in exchange for her help. It might be a good way to convince Sasuke to give him his body. The lives of his clan for his body. But Sasuke might not agree until Itachi is done for. of course Oro will have more persuasive methods.

4. mr_shadow Minister of State Security Moderator

Well, Shodaime and Nidaime seemed to regenrate any physical wounds, so i guess the Uchihas would do the same. Also: would Tsukuyomi work on a corpse?

5. Drakor Active Member

I'd say no, because I think the kunai in their heads made them not able to think for themselves o-o

6. Chamcham Trigger 光翼型近接支援残酷戦闘機“エヴァッカニア・ドゥーム

I will say that Sasuke might not use this move. He'd probably want to make it a personal battle. Another thing is that Edo Tensei is quite an advanced move. I wonder if Oro would teach that to Sasuke. I'm saying this because though Oro is training him, I don't know if he'd want to teach him everything since he's evil and just wants to use him as a pawn. If he taught him everything then he'd become a threat.

7. d3vlabs Does not believe in titles

bloodlines work with edo tensei. we seen it on first/second.

so damn, we'll have to see.

8. mr_shadow Minister of State Security Moderator

Would also make for some intersting character development for Sasuke. I mean, what would he actually say to them after bringing em back?

Sasukes dad: Whe...where am i?

Sasuke: Its ok dad, i brougt you back from the dead

Sasukes dad: How?

Sasuke: I...um...used Edo Tensei...which i...um...learned from Orochimaru. And...i sacreficed a innocent sound-ninja to do it.

Sasukes dad: .............*facial expression of deep sadness and dissapointment*

9. Christen Itachi's trouble

Itachi and Sasuke fight
    * Sasuke uses Edo-Tensei to summon.... Uchiha Shisui!

Shisui: Where am I?
    Itachi: Shisui? Is that you?
    Shisui: *sigh I don't want to be killed by the same man more than twice.

10. DKFize RaijinKen

a scary thought..i hope that doesnt happen though, unless for some serious plot reason

11. Oggi sometimes my eyeballs shake

good theory, but doesn't seem completely realistic for the storyline

12. Descent of the Lion What 0Fear has always been

13. UchihaSSJ Guest

You know everyone keeps saying Orochimaru wouldn't teach Sasuke all his moves, but it fits Orochimaru's personality. Like I can see him teaching him how to regenerate and saying "ku ku ku Learning all my jutsu's Sasuke-kun. Practice them if you ever hope of retaining your body"

14. FitzChivalry Person of Internet

Not going to happen.

And I strongly doubt Orochimaru and Sasuke are "buddy-buddy". Both have something that the other wants. It's pretty much a business relationship.

No, if and/or when Sasuke survives this whole ordeal with Orochimaru and Itachi, I figure that he'll just revive his clan through some good ol' unprotected sex with his spouse(whomever she may be)...multiple times.

15. Sho Active Member

Sasuke will use Edo Tensei if Kishimoto is planning on making him the main villain. If he's not gonna be however, I can't see him using this move, even if he were to know it. It seems like something only a villain will use.

I expect that Orochimaru will use Edo Tensei in the future though, especially for/against Sasuke. I think Orochimaru will summon Sasuke's parents, and that will lead to him finally coming to terms with their death, and maybe get some closure from them, whether after fighting Itachi or before. I think it'll be big for his character if that happened.

16. Neji <marquee><font color="yellow"><b>▪ GB Prodigy ▪</b

hmmmmm good one but....if orichimaru controls them with his mind.....then if itachi uses mangekyou on any of the dead uchihas, wouldnt it go straight to orichimaru and kinda uhhhhh practically kill him?

17. Neji <marquee><font color="yellow"><b>▪ GB Prodigy ▪</b

nah i think sasuke is gonna rape hundreds of people to revive his clan

18. Bananna why do my pics shrink? DDD:

Doesn't edo-tensei just reanimate the bodies w/o the minds? (Or minds w/o the bodies, I can't remember.) Besides, we haven't actually seen Oro bring anyone fully back to life yet. He just claims he can. I don't trust him at all, although that's just my opinion.

19. slashez Member

um, maybe its just me, and it kinda hurts your theory but i always assumed sasuke was simply talking about restoring the pride of his clan, after all, one of the only two existing members is known famously for killing off almost all of his own clan, kinda makes them look bad, i never thought he meant he was literally going to repopulate a bunch of uchihas, it seems like its more of an honor thing.

20. Raptor Vagabond

That wouldn't really be reviving would it??

21. Lexiefaye I'm done. Your move.

I find this likely only if Orochimaru taught Edo Tensei to Sasuke and Sasuke did the Edo himself after killing Itachi ... but still I find this unlikely and kinda sad on many levels.

22. slashez Member

well...exactly...after all sasuke doesnt say he wants to revive his clan, he says he wants to restore it, i interpreted that as restoring the honor and prestige

23. kataimiko 忘れるものか この一分一秒を

which is where the former female teammate comes in. :shifty

24. The Fourth Hokage Shinobi Perfection

Neither. As we've seen with the first two Hokages, they came back completely: mind and body. However, Orochimaru put the kunai's in them that took their minds away and made them into weapons.

25. Megaharrison Eternal President of the Cafe Retired Staff

I think Sasuke has lost the will to really revive the Uchiha clan. By this point he's only motivated by revenge and his original mission has become twisted.

26. RAGING BONER Sexual Tyrannosaurus

ugh...

its an imposible dream people, kinda like Naruto wanting to become Hokage and Sakura wanting to be a good ninja.