1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

Sasuke, The Most Legendary Shinobi.

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by Uchihawk, May 31, 2007.

1. Uchihawk Banned

I think when all is said and done, there won't be any doubt that Uchiha Sasuke will be the most famous ninja of all time. He has the Uchiha name, which automatically makes him stand out from the rest, since the Uchihas are feared throughout the world. Plus him being the "last" of his kind make him more rare and special.

Lets start with Konoha. He left a big impression in the Chuunin exams. From being an Uchiha, chidori/speed/taijutsu, pushing back the cursed seal to leaving the Leaf. Good or bad reputation its all the same when its come to creating a name for yourself, or in this case, to expand your resume.:amuse Especially even more for killing Konoha's biggest threat, Oro. His rep would increase even more if Naruto gets to be Hokage because Sasuke its a name that he will make people remember as long as he live. This helps a lot when everyone in the Leaf are Naruto's bitches except for Sasuke, because Naruto is Sasuke's bitch.

Now with the Sand Village. Gaara knows the name Uchiha Sasuke very well, as Sasuke was the one that gave him a beating of a lifetime, plus his countrymen watched how their future Kazekage got his ass kicked by him. Having witnessed that, plus what they already knew about Uchihas (run for your life if you encounter one) the name Sasuke will be stuck in their minds for generations to come.

Sasuke also left a big impression in the Mist. Not only was he part of the team that fought at the Bridge, but he also was acknowledged by Zabuza, Kisame (two former Mist Seven Swordmen) and by Suigetsu as well (a possible future member of that group). Not to mention that the Last of the Kayuyas sacrificed his life for Sasuke, which lead to Juugo learning about Sasuke's name.

Sasuke hasn't step a foot in the Stone Village, but we have the Stone village's genius (Deidara) who want Sasuke's dead for "killing" Oro.

Sasuke is the second most feared person in the Sound Village after Oro, but he is also the most respected/admired by them, as he was the one that freed them and how he would bring salvation to the world.
    Plus, if Sasuke wants to be the Leader of the Sound he can be.

Kyuubi acknowledged Sasuke, of course Sasuke had to be bitch slap him first

Sasuke is known to Akatsuki for being a threat to them.

Sasuke is in the Bingo Book, which all Villages have.

Sasuke is known even to ninja cats. Do i need to say more?

Although we haven't see the other villages or Countries beside the one shown or talk about, we know that they know about Sasuke for several reasons;

1. He is an Uchiha
    2. For his fight at the stadium (where people from other Villages/Countries came to see him)
    3. For killing Oro
    4. The one to bring salvation to the world.

What make Sasuke's reputation even bigger is that he is a ninja without ties to any country/village, traveling the world while people spread his adventure to all the corners of the world.

and let be honest, when Sasuke finally kills Itachi, and decides to restore the Uchiha clan, women from all over the world will be auditioning to be Sasuke's wife, adding a big rep to his already big resume.

Hell, if the Trojan War launched 1000s ships for a single woman, imagine the war for Sasuke's affection.:nuts

Last edited: May 31, 2007
    Tags:
  2. Sasuke_Bateman Well-Known Member

:cry this is the most beautiful thread I've ever seen! He is legendary! Jesus will bring peace and safety to whole world!

Beautiful work Jack, amazing.

3. barrendesert does it for the lulz.

I understand where you're coming from, but in my humble opinion, the manga can't be called Naruto without him eventually doing something to deserve that title. I mean, who wants to make a manga about a guy whose best friend becomes the most revered shinobi in the land?

Nah, I think Naruto will do something to redeem himself in the eyes of everyone around, eventually gaining as much, if not more, respect/status as Sasuke...

I'm just a Narutard...

4. DeepThought I See What You Did There...

Hope no one finds out about his substance-abuse ridden past... They won't let you in the records after that (or will they?)

5. Spencer_Gator Pain is a god.

Good points..but when the Akatsuki Leader kills him I will still laugh...damn I hope leader kills him

6. mootz GB's Salamander

really jack, really?

Let me set all baises aside and say it will probably be naruto.

He will probably be the strongest hokage of all time. He made an impression at the chunnin exam as well with his win over neji (which was filler btw :p). The bridge you mentioned in the mist was named the great naruto bridge.

sure sasuke took down oro but there is a chance of him coming back and doing some evil shit in sasuke's body. plus naruto will probably be the one known for taking down akatsuki.

imo naruto will have a greater reputation than sasuke. i mean what will sasuke do after itachi, he will probably retire or some crap while naruto is still nuking badguys with his frs.

7. Eyeshield_20 Member

Well, with Sasuke being this generation's version of Orochimaru and Suigetsu being this generation's version of Zabusa, I'd say that Sasuke is well on he way to becomeing legendary.

Find one record of anyone, and I mean of anyone ever coming back after they have been taken over by Orochimaru's mind trasfer jutsu, then I'd believe it, otherwise for all intents and purposes Orochimaru is as good as dead.

8. Para bailar la bamba

*Imagines thousands of ships full of women ready to bear Sasuke's Uchiha-babies** :huh

Ah, he's got a bridge named after him; what more does he want? :notrust

9. Spanish Hoffkage Lol. Kisame

I didn't read it but I must express my disaprovement with Karin's colour hair

10. John Locke The Hunter

Like, save Sasuke from damnation perhaps?

11. yondaime 88 Shodaime

except for the part where sasuke gets killed by Itachi. 1 vs 1, no one in the narutoverse save maybe AL can actually kill Itachi. If you piss him off hell just MS your ass and unless you yourself have it, its over.

12. DeepThought I See What You Did There...

SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS!

13. Kuroro Skill Hunter

My god, Jack. The pandemonium would be colossal. Who said that if Sasuke were to go to Japan, it would explode?

How about having the Godaime Hogake as your personal puppet, the Godaime Kazekage as one of your best and most understood comrades, and how about being a former boyfriend acquaintance of Uchiha Sasuke?

14. Spanish Hoffkage Lol. Kisame

I didn't say the colour :jk

15. Morati Deez Nuts

No...Naruto will be. Sorry for you lack of common sense...

16. Sasuke_Bateman Well-Known Member

:nuts Young Geninn are gonna wanna be Sasuke Uchiha! Sasuke is absolutely gorgeous.

17. Uchihawk Banned

That doesn't mean strongest of the world, only strongest in konoha.:wink

such an impression, that they were booing Naruto to GTFO of the area so that they could see their messiah, Sasuke.:amuse

funny thing is how Naruto got the glory there, when it was a team effort. If they had to name it it would have been team 7 or Kakashi's bridge.

even better, his reputation would increase even more:nod

Hey, Sasuke already took out Oro, he will kill Itachi in the future, and he might possibly kill Deidara and Tobi. Making him the shinobi with the most akatsuki kills. AL better pray that Sasuke doesn't lay his eyes on him. :laugh

Hell, Kyuubi might be next.

If you hans't pay attention to the manga, by Naruto becoming Hokage, he become the slave of the village as you can see from Tsuande. He would become the bird in the cage.:amuse

lol, this is what you don't understand.

Sasuke is the true puppeter.

Tsunade and Gaara are Naruto's bitches, but Naruto is Sasuke's bitch, meaning that Sasuke also control Tsunade and Gaara as well.:nod

Last edited: May 31, 2007
  18. John Locke The Hunter

Well it was Naruto's Gary Stue powers that convinced Inari to gather the townsfolk. Didn't you listen to the old man?

19. Sasuke_Bateman Well-Known Member

KA PWNED! that was total rapage...i wish i could rep you twice!

20. Uchihawk Banned

and what did those townfolks did? Nothing. They got there late as always. It was Kakashi who saved the day, not Sasuke nor Naruto.

21. John Locke The Hunter

They made the bandits run away! If they hadn't arrived, the bandits would've killed Team 7, like they killed Zabuza!!

22. Para bailar la bamba

Or being Hokage, maybe? I know what Naruto wants; saying 'what more does he want?' when he tells us what he wants every thirty seconds is clearly sarcasm...

That aside, considering that Naruto is the main character, and Sasuke is the rival/best friend of the main character they will probably be at around the same level of fame by the end of the manga.

23. louis We are Lasers-Lupe Fiasco

naruto will the most famous and legendary shinobi just like Yondaime

24. Haruno Sakura Uchiha Sasuke's Wife

Mm, I think this thread is win, personally. A lot of people fail to recognize that whether you like him or not, Sasuke is a damn good ninja, and extremely well known. He wasn't named after Japan's most famous ninja in history for nothing.

25. Uchihawk Banned

They killed Zabuza but Zabuza took out a couple of them with a kunai on his mouth, after beign butt raped by Kakashi

The Bandits ran for the life thanks to Kakashi doing Kage Bushin.

this post just butt raped everyone.:p

I agree

26. ironblade_x1 Emperor

sasuke will be legendary, certainly. but i wouldn't put him up as most legendary just yet.

he's accomplished a lot, im not going against that. but can he match up to yondaime? a man feared by every village during the shinobi war? the very man who sealed the kyuubi? i doubt it.

27. vagnard Well-Known Member

Rockstar Sasuke.

28. Uchihawk Banned

The stone village that is.

If you ran into an Uchiha, run for your life.

Kyuubi respect the Uchiha name and i have yet to see him respecting someone else in that manner.

Kyuubi already know his place before an Uchiha, because he knows that another bitch slap await him if he don't.

29. John Locke The Hunter

Well it did say Kakashi version, to me it looked like he was doing a bunshin trick to scare them. Even if it was Kage Bunshins they would have been extremly weak.

But it was Inari and the townsfolk who made them run, if you disagree, you should reread the Zabuza Arc.
    Being a famous as a ninja should be considered a bad thing(I'm not questioning the reputation or skill, of Sarutobi Sasuke), this rule doesn't apply to the Narutoverse though.

30. Uchihawk Banned

Now that i think about it, he might start a rock band after he kills Itachi, further increasing his rep. The band would problably be called "Uchiha and the Police" The album "The Chronicles of Uchiha Sasuke" and their number single "Uchiha Blues"

It didn't matter if it was fake or not, they would have ran anyway.

If those bandits had fought the villagers, there wouldn't be any villagers left.

read the manga again, because is when Kakashi does the KB that the bandits ran for their life.