• Think your debating skills are the best around? Want to prove that your know what your talking about? Then come and join us for a Tournament and show your peers how to really debate.
    OBD Tournament!
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
  • Halloween Drawing Contest is happening now!
    drawing contest 04
    Click [HERE] to join up

Sasuke the Turtle

Kiosuke

LV

Well, if you saw episode 102 you would have noticed that Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke were out runned by Morino Idate, but in episode(s) 66-67 Sasuke was just as fast. Idate's speed of course reminds you of Rock Lee's because he wears the same weights and in episode 66 ( I think ) Lee says Sasuke is almost as fast as hisself without weights.

Well it caught my attention after that little run through the trees when Idate took off his wieghts everyone is tired including Sasuke...doesn't make much since to me. Sasuke should've been on him, maybe not catch him but he should've gave him a run for is money. Why is Sasuke so slow now?

Uchiha^Sasuke

Coordinator
LV

Yeah I also think that one was strange and very dumb. After all Sasuke showed great speed when dealing with Gaara. Please, Morino Idate isn't the second Lee!

Quantus347

GogyouNIN
LV

yes but the filler eps not over. How long are we going to have to wait. I've been jumping to see the next story arc. I mean come on, Evil Sasuke. What could be cooler?

MetaCal

Bounty Hunter
LV

check it out... he is a turtle

Kreen_Warrior

LV

I gues that he's supposed to be a trained runner, so imagine Rock Lee, but instead of bothering with taejutsu, he focused on speed alone. Or something.

Uchiha^Sasuke

Coordinator
LV

Damn, they always take at least 4 or 5 episodes :mad: I don't want this to take too long, Evil Sasuke is on the way after all!

mageofdeath

ADSubs Genius...
LV

Kiosuke said:
Well, if you saw episode 102 you would have noticed that Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke were out runned by Morino Idate, but in episode(s) 66-67 Sasuke was just as fast. Idate's speed of course reminds you of Rock Lee's because he wears the same weights and in episode 66 ( I think ) Lee says Sasuke is almost as fast as hisself without weights.

Well it caught my attention after that little run through the trees when Idate took off his wieghts everyone is tired including Sasuke...doesn't make much since to me. Sasuke should've been on him, maybe not catch him but he should've gave him a run for is money. Why is Sasuke so slow now?

the reason for this is because these eps wont have anything to do with the current story they are just filler, hence they wont ever mention it again just like with 03-04 convention dvds ;)

the 1 and only jj

Katon Goukakyuu no Jutsu
LV

the reason why he ran slow was because for him to have Lee's speed he needs to use his sharigan because thats how he was able to get that original speed, however when he does use it , it causes him to get tired.

gokuden553

Banned
LV

I noticed that ages ago, I always said that fillers make characters weak... and in this case Sasuke's speed.

_Chiyo_

In Heaven With Sasori......:(
LV

ADJL nice job on ressurecting two year old thread.

*Locked*

Oh...and <b>ROFL</b> at the old person who said fillers will end @ 103/108 hahaha

Sho

LV

This is the reason why fillers are bad. They always contradict or ret-con the actual canon storyline.

And yeah, good job on resurrecting a 2 year old thread. I imagine it was necessary for you to do that. :notrust

neo-dragon

LV

Oh...and <b>ROFL</b> at the old person who said fillers will end @ 103/108 hahaha

What's so funny? The manga-based story resumed at 107. His guess was quite good.

And I think it was great to bring back this thread. It sure is funny to be reminded of how people complained about 6 or so episodes of filler, not realizing that in the future they'd have to endure more than 80!

Kai

<b><font color="red">R I N N I N G</font></b>
Retired Staff
LV

Yeah I also think that one was strange and very dumb. After all Sasuke showed great speed when dealing with Gaara. Please, Morino Idate isn't the second Lee!

He's the second Akamaru and counting.

_Chiyo_

In Heaven With Sasori......:(
LV

What's so funny? The manga-based story resumed at 107. His guess was quite good.

And I think it was great to bring back this thread. It sure is funny to be reminded of how people complained about 6 or so episodes of filler, not realizing that in the future they'd have to endure more than 80!

Well this isn't a manga section :)