1. img
    Come join the first ever Café Banner Contest!
    Deadline is September 17th at 11:59 PM EST.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. img
    Voting is live in the Contest Central Drawing Contest!
    Voting threads can be found here and here.
    Polls close Thursday, September the 19th at 10:05pm UTC.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice

Sasuke Vs Itachi or Naruto Vs Sasuke

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by Hurricanes, Jun 1, 2007.

Which fight do you wanna see happening

Poll closed Dec 18, 2007.
  1. Sharingan Vs Sharingan

14 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. Gamabunta Vs Manda

7 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. Hurricanes

Sharingan vs Sharingan
    I personally don't wanna see this because the two brothers are gonna be staring at each other to fight i would rather see itachi fighting someone else to show his true powers like the AL or Jiraiya instead of Sasuke. the only reason i would wanna see both brothers fight is for itachi to reveal why he kept his bro alive and murder the entire clan and finally the fuckin Uchiha Clan's dark secret

Snake vs Frog
    this fight is gonna be tight both going all out making their summons and showing off what they've learned from the legendary sanins and using the powers of Kyubi and CS2 maybe this will happen toward the end of the mangasmile-big
    discuss

Tags:
  2. Noble Avenger

At this point Sasuke vs Naruto would just be a wtfpwnage. Let's wait until Naruto catches up.

So Itachi vs Sasuke for now. I'd rather see Sasuke lose a difficult battle than win in a matter of seconds.

3. CrumCon

That is Tobi vs Sasuke!!

4. Lelouch71

Naruto vs Sasuke, so Naruto can stop chasing Sasuke because it's getting too annoying.

5. Hurricanes

6. Tobirama Senju

sharingan vs sharingan more likely. I'd rather see something shocking unlikely and suprising though. Maybe a completely different fight might happen.

8. sizzler

naruto is equal to sasuke. Kishi is making sasuke seem uber so when naruto and him finallly fight we would c naruto's growth . Because right now we kind of already saw sasuke's growth and naruto has only created FRS and Odama rasengan which to us is not much of an improvement . Naruto may have other good jutsu that he just doesn't like using. i mean he knows how to summon a toad but he doesn't . He could use a toad for scouting but he doesn't so maybe we would see the jutsu that naruto now knows that he hasn't shown and naruto would not seem so far from sasuke.

Sry i kind of diverted but i want to see Sharigan Vs. Sharigan

9. Noble Avenger

No, not right now. Sasuke is too fast and has too many jutsu.

I wish Naruto would have shown more up until this point, but anyone saying they are equals is going by what they want as opposed to what we've seen. Unless you really think KB is going to handle Nagashi, Killer Intent/Genjutsu, Sharingan, and Perfect Mastery of the CS.

Maybe if he had some cool toad techniques...nah...Sasuke has mastered Snakes too.

There would be 0 point to them fighting now, it'd be a complete waste. Just wait until Naruto catches up. You can use Sasuke to show how much Naruto has grown AFTER Naruto actually grows...

10. Shamandalie

Itachi vs. Sasuke, because I don't see any reason for an all-out Sasuke vs. Naruto.

11. Shiranui

12. sizzler

True that sasuke is super fast but naruto desn't seem to be amused by sasuke speed . So this may mean that naruto may have similar speed or hhe is able to keep up to sasuke's speed. Kb is the perfect counter for the Sharigan. Waht good does MS or Shrarigan genjutsu do agaist a kage buushin.? What use is Nagashi against KB and Kyuubi ? And the kyuubi is greater than the CS . True naruto hasn't mastered it but naruto was only using 1 tail in the VOTE battle and sasuke was using the highest lvl of cursed seal.

13. Noble Avenger

Do you speak english fluently? Because seriously, you mis-used amused. He doesn't have to be amused by anything, but being able to see your opponent helps.
    Wha? No, we haven't seen any evidence to support this claim.

Just like Nagashi is the perfect counter to KB?

The Sharingan is in fact very helpful against KB. He can see and anticipate the movements of bushins just as if they were real people. The better question right now is what good is a powered up Rasengan if you can't hit your target. PnJ took care of that against Kakuzu, Kishi isn't going to PnJ sasuke.

Nagashi tosses Bushins aside. that isn't very hard to understand. The Kyuubi is nice, but Sasuke's mastery of the CS far exceeds Naruto's mastery of the Kyuubi. Naruto has been told to turn off the Kyuubi, not embrace it. Sasuke, on the other hand, is in full control. And guess what? What good is the Kyuubi when it gets supressed (or did you forget about that)?

And you keep asking what good is genjutsu against Naruto? Ask 30% Itachi. He had defeated Naruto in a matter of seconds. If not for his teammates Naruto would have been dead. And Sasuke's killer intent is a lot worse than Itachi's little finger genjutsu.

Until Naruto can dispel genjutsu, get more jutsu than just a badder Rasengan, and get a bit faster or better with Bushins, he doesn't stand a chance.

Or have you been reading a different manga?

14. durtycheese

15. Lelouch71

I don't care if Naruto wins with PNJ or with logic I want the Sasuke's chasing coming to an end so that way he can start focusing on Akatsuki.