1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. Some Pokémon went missing during Easter time. Please, help us to solve this case. Check Detective Pikachu and the Eggstravaganza Case.

Dismiss Notice
  6. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

Sasuke won't kill Deidara

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by Fenix, Jun 1, 2007.

1. Fenix Pie Vendor

Sasuke spared non-name ninnjas

Sasuke tells his "subordinates" not to kill people

Sasuke wants all the information on Akatsuki he can find

Will Deidara die?

Maybe

Either by suicide bomb or by Suigetsu/Juugo/Karin

My take is that he'll continue to live as a contradiction to his own philosophy on art - he'll live on till the end instead of going all out in a transient moment of explosion

Tags:
  2. Zaru ________________________________ Retired Staff

He better cut deidara's arms off and burn them up good (may as well show katons ARE good for something)

3. CrystalCypher Custom User Title

Sasuke only kills people who stand in his way of killing Itachi. The 1000 ninjas andthe 50-100 CS2 Ninjas were not standing in his way. Sasuke doesn't kill without a reason. Sasuke tried to kill Team 7, because they were getting in his way in achieving his goal. Deidara and Tobi are getting in his way by trying to kill him and are part of Akatsuki, which Itachi is a part of. So Sasuke could kill them if he wanted to.

4. Sasori <font color="#8B0000">● GB Genius ●</font>

Well he does need Deidara to be alive to find Sasuke..

5. The Fool Active Member

This manga is getting so predictable. I think people were predicting a Sasuke vs Deidara battle four or five chapters before this. Hopefully this one will be more interesting. Akatsuki have been little more than fodder ninja so far in Part 2.

6. Sho Active Member

I think this "not killing anyone" thing is being blown out of proportion. Sasuke isn't afraid of killing, and wouldn't hesitate to do so if it was necessary. The only thing of note is that Sasuke won't kill unless if his goal is threatened and/or if he considers the person he's fighting despicable. Those circumstances are quite rare, hence the "You're still too soft" comments and zero kill count as of yet.

If someone is seriously trying to kill him and is part of the same organization as his brother (along with taunting him) as Deidara seems to do, I wouldn't be surprised if Sasuke did drop his "no kill policy". That's only pragmatic. Anyone of the former rookies would do the same thing if they had the power.

I'm not saying that Sasuke will kill Deidara, because I believe Deidara will once again find another way to escape or the battle will be interrupted (just so the power levels are still somewhat of a secret), but don't be surprised if Sasuke goes for killing blows against him. Deidara pretty much left him no choice with that pre-emptive attack of his.

However I also wouldn't be surprised if Sasuke didn't go for killing blows just in case he could get information from Deidara, so you never know.

7. Denji Noctis Lucis Caelum

Honestly, why would Sasuke want to kill Deidara? If anything, he should (logically) try to incapacitate Deidara and Tobi to try and get information regarding Itachi's whereabouts.

8. Descent of the Lion What 0Fear has always been

Why do people think that Sasuke's boys will be in this fight? It could just as easily be Kakashi.

9. Yakushi Kabuto Socks Activate! Shape of a

I see no issue with Sasuke killing Deidara, he didn't hesitate to kill Orochimaru after all. He takes out people who are threats, and Deidara is definitely a threat.