1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

Sasuke won't kill Tobi or Deidara

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by YamazakiSusumu, Jun 1, 2007.

1. YamazakiSusumu Just call me Susumu.

There is only one person that Sasuke wants to kill and that is Itachi, as he has expressed to Orochimaru while among 100 unconscious bodies. He then told Suigetsu not to kill anyone at the northern base. Sasuke didn't even kill Orochimaru so why would he kill Deidara or Tobi?

Unless something weird and unexpected happens, we shouldn't have to worry about our two favorite Akatsuki. :)

Tags:
  2. Zaru ________________________________ Retired Staff

1000, not 100.

But yeah, I'm wondering. Does he kill people that try to kill him? I mean he basically tried to slice up naruto for good for no reason but doesn't kill generic random ninjas?

3. YamazakiSusumu Just call me Susumu.

Did someone actually count them? lol

I'm sure those 1000 random ninjas tried to kill Sasuke even if he attacked them first.

4. Vandal Savage The Magician Supporting Staff

I think Sasuke will only kill Deidara if he has to. At the very least he will leave him crippled. I think he would spare Tobi since he is a "Good Boy".

5. YamazakiSusumu Just call me Susumu.

Yeah, one of the Sharingan's secret abilities is a "Good Boy Detector." Tobi's safe. Pheeeew!

6. Stallyns808 ♠ Professional Slacker ♠

Sasuke did try to kill Orichimaru. Did you not notice his body sliced up?

Anyways, I can see Sasuke possibly sparing Deidara and Tobi. Tobi has a higher chance of living. Deidara though, if he did something like succeed in killing a shitload of people and Sasuke knows about it or finds out from Deidara himself, he might just wtfpwn Deidara.

7. lifelessdeath Member

he killed orochimaru cause he was practically a second itachi but i think if worst comes to worst he'll waste deidara. tobi is a wild card since we dont know anything about him but deidara has outlived his usefullness.

8. Syntaxis Everything I say is true

Him trying to stab Naruto should be overlooked, I think. His bonds with Naruto could be stronger than he likes, he just tried to make sure that Konoha (and Naruto) wouldn't think he's "nice Sasuke" anymore.

Meaning: He tried to get Naruto to stop trying to "save" him.

So, I agree. He's not going to kill Deidara. He'll kick his ass and tell him to report back to Itachi that he's coming for him, or something.

Sasuke is one of the good guys now :amuse

9. Hiroshi Well-Known Member

Well there was a little misconception in this line at times.

He said the 'ones i want to kill.'

Just plaining meaning that he is saving his killing for those that he wants too. It did not refer to one nor did it say two, but he is saying that he will kill only when nessecary.

If they are in direct way to Itachi, then well you know the rest.

10. MasamuneX7 Akatsuki Overlord

I don't think he'll be able to hold off both of them. Tobi's an unknown and could be even stronger than Deidara. I'm still hoping for an interruption from Itachi and Kisame. Kisame did ask Itachi if he was alright with Deidara and Tobi going after Sasuke and he didn't answer.

11. CM Pope The Holy Father

Well....

Sasuke didn't try kill any of the 1000+ Fodder Ninja even though they were trying to kill him (duh, would you stand around after he beat up a few hundred of your mates?) but he tried to kill Orochimaru because him using others was too similar to Itachi using his Clan to 'test himself' or whatnot so the parallel was clear there.

Apart from Deidara wanting to kill him Sasuke's got no real reason to kill them apart from sending a message to Itachi. But at the end of the day Itachi doesn't seem to hold Deidara in very high regard, so he's hardly going to piss his pants if Tobi comes back and says Deidara got wasted.

12. vagnard Well-Known Member

This is different. They are from the Akatsuki (the same organization of Oro and Itachi) and Deidara is talking too much about Itachi. Sasuke probably will lose his temper in this battle.

13. kulgan18 Mecha freak.

The problem is how does he spare a nutjob that uses bombs that wants to kill him.
    The fact that they are not their primary target doesnt mean that sasuke is not gonna get pissed if they push him too much.

On the other hand if they retreat for some reason, idk sasuke will care all that much.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2007
  14. Nikitaa destruir para crear

This is a different situation. If some Akatsuki members try to kill him, of course he'll kill them if they are really dangerous.. I mean, he could also just go away and avoid a fight, but lawl, that won't happen :lmao

15. Omolara Sasuke Defender

Sasuke will want them alive and defeated, but Deidara will push him too far. His cockiness is gonna screw him over bad, but he'll be saved when Sasuke is distracted by Sakurin. :nod

16. Yakushi Kabuto Socks Activate! Shape of a

I think it is completely possible that Deidara will be killed because he will be in Sasuke's way. With someone out to kill him it would make it rather hard to focus on Itachi, I assume this was the main reason he took out Orochimaru, although I thought Sasuke had believed he killed the Sannin before Orochimaru attempted the body switch.

17. AbnormallyNormal 1 + 2 + 3 = 1 * 2 * 3

actually this is a really great thread, sasuke is very adamant indeed about non-killing except for those he really truly loathes like oro and his bro but i dont see how he can possibly avoid it in this situation unless help arrives fast

18. Naruto_Rasengan Banned

Sasuke will be saved by Kakashi. :tem

19. TicoTico Smexin-teh-Hinata

Nice points! However things turn out I seriously doubt either of the two Akatsuki are going to snuff it quite yet. Only Kisame, and after his death Tobi and Itachi, are in trouble the way I see it.