1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Sasuke x Hinata?

Discussion in 'Naruto Fanworks' started by [I am teh Haruka], Jul 6, 2005.

1. [I am teh Haruka]

Just wondering what you guys think of this couple...

I personally, like it. o_o But I dunno how it would work out in the anime/manga.

What do you guys think? Any good fanfiction you read with that pairing? Post!

^_^

Tags:
  2. less

I don't se it happening, myself. Too bad, really, as I hate the thought of Hinata wasting her time on that chump Naruto. It just... I don't know, I don't think Sasuke would ever fall for someone that weak. I think Sasuke would be very uemotional about whom he chooses as a partner, him having to repopulate the entire clan and all.

But then again, maybe Sasuke likes timid girls. God knows he doesn't like the ones who throw themselves at him. He might be an old fashioned guy. And they would look cute.

And their children would have superpowers. The BYAKINGAN, biatch!

3. [I am teh Haruka]

XDD

*shrug* It just sounds interesting to me. I dunno why I like them together, they do seem cute though.

4. Jam

I love Sasuhina <3 I still have yet to understand why it's so hated.

Anyway, if you're looking for fics, try browsing . It's a Sasuhina C2 community on Fanfiction.net. Some of the fics are incredibly OOC, but they're some good ones in there too. If it wasn't so late here I'd dig through right now and post my favorites, but maybe tomorrow.

5. Shiari

It would be interesting.

But I like NarHin better. :p

6. [I am teh Haruka]

Yeah. I like Naruto x Hinata too. ^_^;

And thanks, I'll look through the C2 Community... though, I don't even know what "C2" is... o_o

XD *browse*

7. Lord Yu

I'm more of a naruhina fan bat sasuhina's different hmmm. *thoughts go down south*

8. PyRomantic

awful. Sasuke doesn't seem like the type of person who would even be interested in women... all he cares about is his brother. plus, he's an arrogant prick and hinata is shy and timid. bad times. naruto would be bad for her as well, he's the anti-hinata.

9. [I am teh Haruka]

Hm... I don't see how he is Anti-Hinata?

Although, he does like Sakura and doesn't realize that Hinata likes him...

10. Wrath

I think Sasuhina is the single worst pairing in the entire Naruto fandom, if you ask me.

It just doesn't work on any level.

11. Piekage

I much prefer it to NaruHina and SasuSaku. Good ones are hard to find though. The best one being These Are the Facts on FF.Net. I'd probably never work in the show/manga, but that's why I like it. :laugh

12. Chibi Chan

I actually like the pairing... though I'm not really that big of a Sasuke fan. I can see how it would be hard to work out but then again just leave it to the fanfic writers to figure it out.

13. Hitomi_No_Ryu

SasuHina can work out. All the two need is a little push known as 'arranged marriage' which could be a possibility. Sasuke (at a certain point after he's dragged back to Konoha which WILL eventually occur) needs to start a family. Since he is the 'last Uchiha', Sasuke would want a wife worthy of the Uchiha name. Family-background-wise, Hinata is most worthy of all the Konoha girls for such a title. Not to mention, Hyuuga family doesn't want Hinata as the heir and this would be the perfect way to 'get rid of her'.

Sure...it'll take a few years for them to get used to each other but I'm sure it'll work out.

14. Miss CCV

I CONCUR!!! :thumbs

15. Cornuthaum

M'eh.

As Hinata is one of the few girls who are not part of the Limpet Brigade (aka Sasuke fangirls), it would make for quite the interesting couple.

However, there is the problem of the genetic incompatibility of the two bloodlines - most likely their children would end up blind, insane or both.

Still, as a short-time coupling that's replaced by another, more lasting, pairing, it's definitely ok.

16. Dearx

personally, I love this pairing. It sounds like it will never happen but think about it. The Uchiha and the Hyuugas are both one of Konoha's most powerfull clans. Hitomi No Ryu has pretty much said what needs to be said. if they do produce a child, the child would be one powerful ninja but there are its draw backs. the child may go blind or insane as to even out its power >.>

in my opinion the WORST pairing that anyone could possibly think of in the fanfiction world of Naruto has got ot be...KabutoxHinata, OrochimaruxHinata/Sakura

17. Dyroness

I like it almost as much as SasuSaku, this pairing.

Mainly because of the complete darkness, represented by Sasuke, and the light, by Hinata (which also means somewhat her name.) If there were some development, I'm sure this pairing would be incredible.

So I delight myself on fanfics. XD

18. Remy LeBeau

It's probably one of my least liked pairings, sorry but those two just
    couldn't make it together.
    It's NaruHina and SasuSaku :)

19. Katsuro Emi

Your are all BAKA's. This topic is supposed to be about the pairing SasuHina than NaruHina or other Hinata pairings out there. It's about how you think of it. If you don't like it, personally because you are a Sasuke fangirl or if you just haate this couple for no other reason, you really should leave. I, if I say so myself, I would rather admit that I like this pairing, simply because:

Sasuke, being without his family and all, he might see right through her. You know, with that red-eye thingy (Sharingan, I KNOW, I just wanna play dumb. Dumb as a Banana.) and practically see what her life is life, and might compare hers to his own, and she had a lot of things in common with Uchiha Sasuke. Sasuke, in turn, he could see that she is way to different from the other girls. That she is beautiful, in a way, and that since Naruto only likes Sakura, who likes Sasuke, and that she is nice, and that she is forgiving and not loud like his Fangirls.

I think they are so cute! <3

I would recommend you to read this fanfic, romantic and stuff, with fluff (Oooh, they really rhyme!).

Please try it, I love it, from all the fanfics that I've read so far. If you're a fangirl, ugh, go away, they are so mushy-gushy with the pain-in-the-a** Sasuke. (Neji is like, so better! Not to mention Handsome. *dreamy eyes*)

20. Kvothe Kingkiller

Catdank Faction:
    Took my words Katsuro ^_^;; I like Sasuke x Hinata. Though I'm not too obsess with pairings and pairing wars, I will ignore those "SasuSaku and NaruHina only!" rants

I could see Sasuke and Hinata together if you push the obstacles away (AKA Naruto and Sakura) but you can't say Sasuke will push away Hinata. Nothing is too sure however people have their opinion and my opinion of the pairing is I like it :)

21. narutofan251

Sasuke x Hinata what evf

22. Hideaki

They probably wouldnt even like each other. Hinata would be to shy to tell him she likes him and sasuke would run off and find something better to do.

23. Tokokage

Meh, I find the pairing to be unlikely at best. Although their kids would be awesome, considering they'd have both the byakugan and sharingan.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2006
  24. Michi

i can never ever see that happening in the manga/series just cuz they dont even notice each other. but i do support it, i have a ff of it ^^ but i dont think it will ever happen

25. seijiro03

Seijinata

That's Seijiro + Hinata. :p

26. Pyroneko 28

It's not my favorite pairing, but pretty good sometimes.

27. lo-blo

My #1 pairing is NaruHina, but I kinda like SasuHina too, for a few reasons. Sometimes, I'm torn between NaruHina and SasuHina...I kinda like both.

Well, first of all, I highly recommend my favorite fanfic of all time, . It's such a beautiful story (not finished yet) and probably the most realistic depiction of how their life together might be. Definitely read that one...it's 20 chapters long, but if you're willing to put in the time, it's definitely worth it. I also liked . If you're really interested, check out the and this list of SasuHina fanfics compiled by darklinnah.

Many people who posted here pointed out that Sasuke would be likely to marry Hinata, because of her noble lineage, Byakugan, and because she's one of the very few girls who doesn't fawn over/annoy him. When it comes down to it, Sasuke's a narrow-minded, goal-oriented kind of guy...so I think if he rationalized it, he would arrive at Hinata being the most practical choice for a wife, although he would probably think she was really weak (which I don't think she is, but that's another story for another day!). Who knows--maybe Hinata's father even has plans for an arranged marriage or something like that.

On a lighter note, I think the pairing is kinda cute. As Dryoness said, Hinata can be Sasuke's light. I'd like to link to a post by xans from the Sasuke X Hinata FC, who so eloquently defended the SasuHina pairing. I'd also like to quote something xans said in another post:
    I honestly couldn't say it any better myself. There's just something so poignant and powerful about the SasuHina pairing...in my opinion, anyway.

Hope this provides you with some new perspective!

28. dabinglang

isnt uchiha an off-branch of hyuuga??
    although the uber-eyes would be awesome to see.

29. shatteredlike

Read Demeterr's fics... i really liked them, especially the SasuHina ones.

30. redswirl

ehhh i cant see hinata with anyone probally kiba but thats about it