1. Hello Guest,

The Konoha Country Club is hosting its first Poetry Competition!
    The theme of the competition is "What does friendship mean to you?"

If you are interested in entering, please click here.

-- NarutoForums Staff
    Dismiss Notice

2. The second Alley Banner contest is finally here! Come check it out here for details
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice

6. Give NF the love she deserves! Join the NF-chan drawing contest and draw NF as NF-chan now!
    Earn some prizes... and maybe hugs and kisses from the forum herself?!
    CLICK HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  7. [​IMG]

House of Uzumaki has a new banner contest! Please, check here for details.

Dismiss Notice

Sasuke's Form-Manipulation > Naruto's

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by Kishido, May 28, 2007.

1. Kishido Well-Known Member

Ok Naruto was able to complete the Rasengan (Form) with Wind (Element) which is statet by Kakashi even the 4th or him can't do...

But Sasuke did in the Orochimaru-fight a blade of lightning just with his finger and doesn't seem that it was hard for him.

So he has to have a very high level of form-manipulation and was able to put his lightning-affinity in it with ease...

Tags:
  2. Sasuke_Bateman Well-Known Member

I think only gods can do such a high-level Manipulation. Sasuke was in jesus mode when fighting Orochimaru.

3. Shinkirou Lord of the Eclipse

Sasuke hasn't shown the ability to use the rasengan yet, so no, his form manipulation isn't quite at that level yet. Though I personally dont think he's that far behind in that aspect. His elemental manipulation seems to be greater than Narutos though, atleast from whats been shown.

4. Shinigami Perv Go Hawks!

Well Kakashi can do Rasengan... I dont see why it is that big a deal.

5. Kingnaruto blah blah blah

Im not gonna insult your intelligence here

Rasengan has HIGHEST FORM MANIPULATION nothing is higher than that just look at the shape, MAximum spin everywhere kept controlled with WIND ADDED

Sabre jutsu is less, lets just say it a lon chidori.

NAruto would definately be able to do that with his wind jutsu. Probably make itt 10m long. (remember the waterfall?)

6. narutofangd Banned

The 20ft Raiton Blade was an easier form manipulation than the Rasegan

7. Kishido Well-Known Member

I'm sure that he would be able to use Rasengan with his level... Even Kakashi can do it and Sasukes form-manipulation seems to outclass him... A fucking 2 meter lightning blade just with his finger

8. mystictrunks The BOWSS

Making a blade isn't that hard,especially out of lightning since it's naturally in a blade like shape. If it was made out of water,some other liquid material, or pure un-elemental chakra it would be impressive.

9. MS81 Supreme Jounin

no it wasn't, If it was I'm pretty sure Kakashi would already have had raiton w/Rasengan.:kkchidori

10. narutofangd Banned

Rasengan is the highest example of form manipulation A straight blade like Asuma's Baki's and Sasuke's are lower level form manipulations

11. mystictrunks The BOWSS

And people wonder why I dislike Sasuke's fanbase . . .

12. Kishido Well-Known Member

I'm a Kakashi and Hinata-fan to make things clear xD

13. Kingnaruto blah blah blah

No cos kishi has bumped off kakashi big time, like i had made a thread about this b4.

Kakashi has had Raiton for 17 years and the only raiton he can do or shown doing is Raikiri, what fucking shit is that, and that little uchiha has 3 Raiton jutsu in 3 years. Kishi is a let down to kakashi

14. Random Nobody Alien Fighting

I dislike Naruto and Sasuke's fanbases. There constant attempts to one up each other are annoying.

15. Kishido Well-Known Member

16. Sasuke_Bateman Well-Known Member

I hate all fanbases because they are gay. Anyways Uchiha Sasuke >> Jesus Christ.

17. Shiron BOING!!!

Okay, that's nice... But how does that mean that Sasuke's form manipulation is better than Naruto's? I'm not seeing it.

18. MS81 Supreme Jounin

nah you still have to take consideration that he's doing without the Kusanagi and I bet he can manipulate the chidori to spin as fast as rasengan soon we will see.:wink

kingnaruto, Kakashi don't have as much chakra as Sasuke or Naruto that's why he bumped him off.:cry

but Sasuke form = Naruto's FRS I can garantee you all in next week or so Kakashi will see what Sasuke did w/Chidori

Kakashi:.... That's

Sasuke: That's right Sensai I put more manipulation into the Chidori.

Kakashi: Sasuke has surpassed my skills already?

19. Cold Ice Cold

I doubt the raiton blade is more difficult to form than the rasengan. The rasengan is so advanced a technique that nobody can add nature manipulation to it without having that special knack for it. The raiton blade's form is that of, well, a blade. It seems that the form manipulation is much more uniform compared to the rasengan.

20. Kuroro Skill Hunter

Until we see Sasuke perform Rasengan, which I hope to God he doesn't, then Sasuke's spatial manipulation abilities are subpar when compared to Naruto's abilities. The only thing I've liked about Kishi's tendency though of making "bigger Rasengans" is FRS's effects.

21. Kishido Well-Known Member

22. Sharinganmaster29 yoruichi sama's #1 fan

no sasuke doesnt have a form+nature manipulation at the level naruto has...and even if he had naruto's would own bicuz of wind's advantage over lightning

23. Cold Ice Cold

Yea but remember that its not just spinning the chakra fast, but spinning the chakra in several different directions at high speeds. I'm pretty sure that would be much more difficult with raiton than with fuuton, since making chakra resemble lightning is almost forcing the chakra to become unpredictable. Now that I think about it, making the raiton take the form of a blade probably requires an amazing amount of control, let alone making it spin in several different directions like rasengan.

24. Vandal Savage The Magician Supporting Staff

Sasuke has not performed Rasengan so I doubt his form-manipulation is on par with Naruto's. Then again we didn't know Kakashi knew Rasengan until 30 chapters ago.

25. Chi Technical knockout

To make things clear you read manga with your ass.
    Or just want to annoy some people.

I don't know, where the hell did you get the idea of blade being harder to compose, than a sphere of rotating in different directions chakra..

Thread's end.
    ---------------------------Cut Here--------------------------------------

26. Sorrow-Tear's Champion Fair and Biased

One of the things people have missed about Sasuke's form manipulation is that it was solid chakra. Blood does not stick to chakra. But Orochimaru's blood was dripping off of Sasuke's raiton sword like it was a physical blade. The only thing similar to that is rasengan, and I'm not sure rasengan would be considered solid like that.

27. Grandmaster Kane Banned

Sasuke can make his chakra into a sword Sword = pwnage
    Naruto can from his into what is pretty much a grenade Grenade = omfg i just got ass raped

Ass raped > pwned

28. Sorrow-Tear's Champion Fair and Biased

That's comparing destructive power, not form manipulation.

29. TheoDerek Rise Against

Sasuke's lightning sword is obviously a very high level of form manipulation. It surprised Oro that Sasuke was able to do this and just a few pages ago Oro praised Sasuke for making him look like nothing at the same age.

But I can say for certain that it isn't of a higher level than FR. FR is a combination of nature manipulation and the highest level of form manipulation. And besides all of that it requires a special knack.

Sasuke's "that jutsu" will be comparable to FRS, but not the lightning sword.

30. Noble Avenger Champs Bitch

I think you are wrong. Parallels are drawn the entire series between these guys, this is another.

Sasuke is clearly better versed when it comes to elemental manipulation, while Naruto has the edge in form manipulation.

I get what you are saying, but let's take Nagashi for example. It is a jutsu beyond even Kakashi's scope, and Kakashi has a lightning affinity. The jutsu forms Chidori, and then sends the current throughout the body. It isn't shaping it at all, just controlling and dispersing it. It's easily S-Rank, but doesn't require that much shape manipulation.

I'm sure Sasuke can perform Rasengan after seeing/copying it once, because he's definitely better at form manipulation than Kakashi (Raiton Sword), but NOT Naruto, who's form manipulation is so good he can take the highest form of that and bind simple elemental manipulation.

This is just another parallel guys.

Sasuke's Speed vs Naruto's Trickery/Luck
    Sasuke's Sharingan vs Naruto's Kage Bushin
    Sasuke's Cursed Seal vs Naruto's Kyuubi
    Sasuke's Genjustu vs Naruto's Wealth of Chakra/Stamina
    Sasuke's Elemental Manipulation vs Naruto's Shape Manipulation
    Sasuke's Sword (Taijutsu) vs Naruto's ? He needs some weapons

And for elemental conflicts wars, we'll have Lightning vs Wind vs Fire vs [Water] vs Lightning IMO

Naruto could NEVER do something like Sasuke's Raiton Sword, because it requires

S-Class Elemental Manipulation
    A-Class Shape Manipulation

just like Sasuke can't do FRS with Lightning, because it requires

A-Class Elemental Manipulation
    S-Class Shape Manipulation

get it? Most ninja can't get that high in either, and no shinobi can get there in both. Kakashi, for example, is A-Rank in both, and thus his best ninjutsu is going to be Raikiri. A powerful, S-Rank jutsu, but not much compared to Sasuke's new Raiton abilities. If Kakashi gets close enough, he gets blown away by Nagashi. Sasuke could get close enough, but doesn't need to with that Chidori Katana.

Get it guys?