1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest -- Drinks!
    Dismiss Notice

Sasuke's going to be a beast

Discussion in 'Naruto Theories' started by myrojpaj, Nov 23, 2005.

1. myrojpaj New Member

Sasuke is probably the most versatile ninja in the series. He is basically going to be a hybrid of many advanced ninja. He has already styled himself after Kakashi with the use of Chidori. He has copied Rock Lee's speed and he may be even faster. He has master of all the Uchiha ninjutsu who specialize in fire techniques plus the triple windmill attack, and etc. Even now he is probably going to achieve the Mangekyou Sharingan eventually just like Itachi and with his 3 tomoe sharingan he can predict incoming attacks. With the curse seal level 2 he can release a crap load of chakra. Now being trained by Orochimaru he will become a monster. He'll probably be able to do a snake summons and learn alot of powerful new jutsus styled after Orochimaru.

Learning from Kakashi, the Uchiha techniques, Rock Lee's speed, Itachi's level of Mangekyou Sharingan, the CS level2, and training under Orochimaru will make sasuke the most deadly ninja in all of Naruto.

The guy can do everything. Speed, taijutsu, copying moves and mastering a massive amount of ninjutsu, and easily dispel genjutsu with his sharingan, and a monstrous chakra reserve, plus he's a genius in battle.

good luck to anyone that gets in his way.

Tags:
  2. Kyuubi Naruto Hounds of Justice

2.) His Taijutsu is ok for his age but its still worse then someone like Hinata's
    3.) Kakashi didnt teach him much
    4.) His speed isnt well, great when others are faster you know

He will be strong but he wont be able to take on someone like Kakashi and im sure that he will meet his match in Naruto. They should be around low-mid Jounin level.

3. Master Scorpion UG's High Priest

the possibility that Sasuke will become a great ninja like the other previous famous ninjas is obvious.

Being trained by kakashi, and studying summon and jutsus from orochimaru,sasuke would succeed in achieving the highest level.

Don't listen to any comments from naruto fanboys.

4. Tousenz Banned

Im sorry I dont have a badge yet. But im sure one of the Uchiha cops will throw you back in jail for that statement.Seriously, Hinata?

5. Kibate Doesn't want a what?

its true, hinata seems weak, but thats only because her oppenent was neji. In a pure taijutsu match, sasuke wouldnt stand a chance against the gentle fist

(and even though im a hinata fanboy, sasuke is my no.1 favourite male character, he isnt a god, hes still a human...with wings)

6. cool2not Member

Yeah Sasuke will be awesome, what else is new?

7. Chamcham Trigger 光翼型近接支援残酷戦闘機“エヴァッカニア・ドゥーム

Yeah I guess he'll come back pretty strong. I think he'll me about as strong as Naruto, give or take, but it'll make him seem stronger until they actually fight eachother.

8. xpressure You lack.......... Hate!

eh, It would be totally retarded if Sasuke didn't come back as a beast. But I'd bet 2 pennies that Naruto will be just alittle above sasuke when they battle the next time, then Sasuke would be like "wtf have I been doing all this time with Oro, how could you have become more special then me!? AH screw this! MANGEKYOU SHARINGAN! time to show you what it really means to be mind banged!"

9. Kyuubi Naruto Hounds of Justice

Hinata: 3 in Taijutsu
    Sasuke: 2.5 in Taijutsu

Good job looking like a fool for not knowing things buddy. Are you saying that Sasuke's 2.5 is better then Hinata's 3? Hinata's Taijutsu>Sasuke's.

:oh

10. Crush! Banned

Before the timeskip, Itachi was around 16/17...Sasuke will be 16 when he comes back. I think he'll be a monster, who will be a match for Itachi. So yeah, he'll be able to handle Kakashi.

11. cool2not Member

Mind you the databook is not absolute... but whatever... Anyway when you consider overall ability I can safely state Sasuke has Hinata beat.

12. Kyuubi Naruto Hounds of Justice

On the front of the databook is has Kishimoto's name on it and says its written by him.

We all know that Sasuke will be able to beat Hinata but her Taijutsu is just better then Sasuke's. It doesnt mean anything, he will still be able to beat her.

13. Mori` <blink><font color="#DAA520">Sunshine.</font></bli

I believe during the Sasuke v Gaara fight Gai actually comments that Sasukes speed is matching Lee's without weights. I'd say thats seriously impressive speed.

but yeh his Taijutsu isn't all that great before he dissapeared.

Anyway I have to agree, he will be a beast when he shows up again.

(off topic: I never get why anyone underestimates hinata's taijutsu, the only time we've seen her fight properly was against Neji, the best Taijutsu user of the genin 12 and who is post timeskip a jounin. Give her some credit)

14. MangekyouItachi New Member

He surely will come back as a beast... Having some type of MS, being trained as well as in kuchiyose as in Genjutsu and stuff... Things will be interesting then however:
    1) His Taijustsu kinda ahem... suxx right now... He uses way too much Chakra when moving at Lee's Speed meaning he gets tired quite soon...
    2) Chidori didnt help him that much till now... he just managed to piss Gaara off... The Black Chidori however is another issue

15. zgnoud An Enigma

yeah.. im gonna anticipating the moment we see the Black Chidori vs Oodama Rasengan :)

16. Devilguy Darkness over 9,000!!!

This thread shouldn't even be in the theories department. It is quite obvious, regardless of some delusional haters' nitpicking.

17. SaiST 鎧袖一触 Retired Staff

Regardless of stamina issues everybody likes to point out(both Sasuke and Lee started running short of breath around the same time), Gai did say that Sasuke was about as fast as Lee without the weights.

Now see, this I agree with; but not because of what the Databook says. I'm adopting Pazuzu's train of thought in that the Databook statistics aren't to be used for direct comparision, but rather to show a relative balance between a character's various skills.

But Hinata's Jyuuken Taijutsu should be superior. Sasuke is stronger than her for many reasons, but his Taijutsu isn't one of them.

Comparing him to the rest of the kids in the Chuunin Exam, he stands alongside the fastest of them without the use of a power-up. Lee during the Ura Renge, and Kyuubi Naruto are the only ones that should have overall greater body speed.

Anyways, this ain't much of a theory, is it?... Just sayin'.

18. Gunners .

Yeh he might come back as a ''beast'' but im almost certain his next fight with naruto will be lost.

19. Devil King Sanji Blood Flow of Dawn.

It's obvious hat Hinata's Taijutsu would be superior because the Gentle Fist is said to be the strongest form of Taijutsu. Sasuke would of course show off his power, the training with Orochimaru, plus I'm pretty sure that he'll train under his back due to his lack of hatred.

20. Yakushi~Kabuto Banned

Gai said he match Lee's speed WITH weights, that's a BIG difference

21. Lexiefaye I'm done. Your move.

You all seem to forget how special Sharingan is even without the mangekyou form. Think how powerful Kakashi got before he was even able to wield this trump card. I'm sure Sasuke has copied a lot of techniques in the 2.5 years that have past. This mixed with Orochimaru's crap - He'll have definitely gotten stronger.

but he's not perfect. We tend to think of these characters as absolutes ... as physical weapons. But thats now how they are written. Sasuke made his choice, decided to pursue power by any means, but that doesn't mean he no longer has a conscience ... and the facts that he still feels for Sakura and Naruto, and still wants recognition over vengence from Itachi deep down, are going to cloud his abilities.

22. SaiST 鎧袖一触 Retired Staff

Chapter 111, Page 19, Panel 2:

Chapter 112, Page 04, Panel 4:

[EDIT] - And just 'cause:

23. Devilguy Darkness over 9,000!!!

[SARCASM]But we all know that databook stats are more canon than the manga itself.:) [/SARCASM]

24. SaiST 鎧袖一触 Retired Staff

And so forth, and so forth. :tem

25. Kyuubi Naruto Hounds of Justice

The thing with the databook and the speed thing is just that. It makes sense. Lee's speed was a 4 but remember, he could keep up with the speed. So yes his starting speed is infact a 4. However Sasuke couldnt. Sasuke's base speed is whatever they said it was. Since he cant keep Lee's speed up thats why they didnt put it in with the databook.

26. SaiST 鎧袖一触 Retired Staff

I would probably agree with you, if I didn't already believe that Lee's weightless speed took a great toll on both of their stamina. I don't think Lee can keep it up much longer than Sasuke without him running short of breath.

That, and the length of time that he can keep up that speed shouldn't reflect in his speed stat. That's all about body speed and reaction time, keeping it up is all related to stamina.

So, I'm sticking with that "not for direct comparision" thing.

27. Naruto Uzamaki Wanderer

Even if he's as fast Lee's normal speed... he can't sustain the stress of the movement very long. Because he isn't a natural Taijustu fighter. The Curse Seal also drains Chakra Leaving him a bit less for his Sharingan's full usage time.

And Oro most likely has nothing to do with the black chakra. Therefore Sasuke will not beable to learn Black Chidori or Fight a battle too long. His best chance is to end the battle as fast as he can before his chakra runs out or before his Sharingan tires him out.

So Sasuke isn't the greatest chalange there is...

28. k1nj3 Active Member

i want to see something better than mangekyou

29. Naruto Uzamaki Wanderer

Yea... me too.. We've seen it already 2 times by Kakashi and Itachi. If Sasuke gets it then, it wouldn't be suprising, because after all he is a Uchiha. It was amazing that kakashi got it because he only saw it once and he learned it even though he wasn't Uchiha. We don't need to see the mangekyou in Sasuke. It would just be another Itachi or Kakashi.

30. Mukuro Death B4 A Million ?

Sasuke will be a beast when he returns...

But he will still be Orochimaru's slave with that Cursed Seal.