1. Hello Guest,

The Konoha Country Club is hosting its first Poetry Competition!
    The theme of the competition is "What does friendship mean to you?"

If you are interested in entering, please click here.

-- NarutoForums Staff
    Dismiss Notice

2. The second Alley Banner contest is finally here! Come check it out here for details
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice

6. Give NF the love she deserves! Join the NF-chan drawing contest and draw NF as NF-chan now!
    Earn some prizes... and maybe hugs and kisses from the forum herself?!
    CLICK HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  7. [​IMG]

House of Uzumaki has a new banner contest! Please, check here for details.

Dismiss Notice

Sasukes Manipulation & Ninjutsu Skills < Naruto's

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by narutofangd, May 28, 2007.

1. narutofangd Banned

I have read quite a few threads lately giving a lot of praise to Sasukes Raiton manoeuvres. So I have made this thread in an attempt to shed light on these so called ?ultimate? jutsu

Chidori Nagashi

This variation of Kakashi?s original jutsu is the release of chakra Elementally recomposed into Lightening and released from all the chakra Points of the body to create a discharge of electricity that is capable of throwing back and temporarily stunning his attackers it is strictly a short range defensive jutsu (0-5m)

The Rank of a jutsu depends on how hard that jutsu is to learn and from what we know to things dictate this;

Physical (element) manipulation
    Spatial (Form) Manipulation

Vol 35 Chap 308 pg 5

As you can see when looking at that link Sasuke Uchiha is discharging an amount of Lightening from all over his body but the attack is not deadly, Why?

Vol 35 Chap 314 pg11

The answer comes some chapters later when Kakashi is explaining the Raikiri to Naruto he begins by discharging Raiton Chakra from his hands and then uses form manipulation to turn the wild Raiton into a blade

It is the form manipulation that makes the Raikiri deadly so from this it is safe to assume that the Nagashi jutsu is the process of Physical Manipulation with no Spatial manipulation at all not even at the smallest levels.

Therefore I believe that this Jutsu should be ranked as

Chidori Nagashi = B-ranked Jutsu
    As for Sasuke?s other Raiton the 20ft long Raiton sword that he used to pin Orochimaru?s arms to the wall I ranks this by looking at the rank of similar jutsu Baki had a similar jutsu Wind blade which was A-ranked.

Summary

So in short the 2 jutsu created and shown off by Sasuke Uchiha should be declared as

B-rank Childori nagashi
    A/S-rank Raiton Blade

Compare this Too Naruto?s 3 jutsu that are all at least minimum of S-rank this clearly shows who is superior in the Art of Ninjutsu

And too think that some of you believed sasuke > Yondaime Hokage:lmao

Tags:
  2. Super-Scoop Super Ninja!

Those are both good points. But I don't think only those two jutsu should be looked at when makeing a decision. Personally, I think Sasuke is better in general, while Naruto is best at one thing, which is Rasengan related things.

:amuse

3. Sasuke_Bateman Well-Known Member

Team 7 got pwned by a B Rank Jutsu.

4. narutofangd Banned

Rasengan is Still a Ninjutsu so Naruto > sasuke Ninjutsu :nod

talking about one thing most of What sasukes done is Chidori related just like Naruto is rasengan related

A B-rank jutsu is Jounin level reread my post your comment nether answers my Beleif

5. Kumomaru Hidden Cloud ANBU

Kage Bunshin is used by Ebisu and THE ENTIRETY OF KONOHA.... It's a jounin standard move. You just said it's at least S rank? Unless you were saying Kyuubi forms were S rank and counting it as a jutsu.

Rasengan is S rank I believe but Naruto totally cheats at it (using Kage Bunshin because he blows) so really he's splitting an S rank Jutsu to make it easier and is more or less shitty at it.

FRS uses even more clones (once again cheating) so really he's just able to do them because of his monsterous amount of Chakra.

Sasuke can use all of his Jutsu without cheating (one clone for this one for that and another to hold it). So he's technically way better than NAruto who cheats to do a high rank Jutsu.

Naruto's Jutsu are harder to do.. but there's two or three of him doing all the parts at once.

"Many hands make lighter work"

He's just lucky he's the only one that can really do it like that...

6. Kenpachi_Uchiha Hope Won't Die

In terms of effectiveness sasuke's manipulation & ninjutsu skills far outweighs naruto's right now. He can't even use his best move without the possbility of his arm falling off or killing himself in the process of killing the enemy. Sasuke's attacks are simply more versatile at the moment and theres no denying it when he can use them both for defense and offense

7. Sasuke_Bateman Well-Known Member

No matter what i say to you you'll still think Naruto Ninjutsu skills >> Sasuke's , I was just making a point that a B Rank Jutsu pwned them all with ease.

8. Sharinganmaster29 yoruichi sama's #1 fan

sharingan=biggest cheat in the ninja game...so sasuke==cheater
    naruto could use FRS anywayz...its just that its easier with shadow clones and faster to learn

9. Ricky - - -

You may think Naruto's attacks are higher ranking jutsu, but Sasuke can execute and use his own jutsu better than Naruto.

He can't even use that new rasengan anymore because of the harm it does to his arm.

10. narutofangd Banned

Using KB in Battle is not Cheating seeing as the god of Shinobi, Kakashi , Itachi have all used it in Battle

And the fact there are variations of this jutsu from lots of different Countries eg Water Bushin Mud Bushin tells how much a coveted Jutsu this is

Sasuke B/A-rank Jutsu

Naruto S/S+-rank Jutsu see a difference here

I wasn't calling KB a S-ranked Jutsu you would have seen that if you haqd READ thread

The Naruto above S-rank Jutsu are

Odama Rasegan S-rank
    Fuuton Rasengan S-rank
    Fuuton Rasen Shuriken (FRS) S+-rank

You're calling KB a cheat When Sasuke has Sharingan WTF!!!

Sasuke Mastery of Raiton manipulation High level Form manipulation

Naruto
    Mastery Wind Manipulation
    Highest level Form manipulation

Naruto has shown higher manipulation skills

11. shadowrocks17 Banned

Sasuke > Naruto. It's a god known fact of life.

Theres no reason to try to make Naruto the better man than Sasuke since Sasuke is every man plus ninja Naruto, Kakashi, etc are.

12. Sasuke_Bateman Well-Known Member

Naruto has the most powerful jutsus in Naruto, no one can beat Naruto,only Itachi's finger can beat him.

13. narutofangd Banned

14. Narutogenius Member

Other than Sharingan (which is a bloodline uber hax), Naruto really does have the most powerful jutsu in the manga. Mass KB cloning, FRS, Frog Summoning Contract, Wind Attacks which is most powerful offensive element. He's the main characters and is going to have awesome stuff. I'm pretty sure he will get at least one or two more jutsu that will also be S-Rank before the end of the manga, possibly Hirashin. It's inevitable that Naruto will be the most powerful Shinobi of the manga. Maybe Sasuke or somebody else will be equal, but I doubt any ninja will ultimately surpass him. Kishi is doing a good job of downplaying Naruto's abilities right now though.

15. Super-Scoop Super Ninja!

I agree in a way. But I mean, if you had two cooks make you a meal, and all one had was the best stake you had ever eaten, and another had a buffet of various tasty well made food the likes of which you have never seen, you would probably choose the buffet guy as the better all around cook.

Naruto: Makes the best stake - Keep his number for future referance.

Sasuke: Makes a super buffet - Invite him back to cook at parties.

You're only comparing Sasuke and Naruto's Stake making abilities. Sorry, I'm really hungry right now. :cry

So I think you're right if you look at it the way you are looking at it. But if you look at the bigger picture, Sasuke is better at more things, which takes him into the lead if you average it all out. :amuse

By the way, I would like to go onto record as disliking Sasuke. He is too Mary-Sue. :notrust

16. Mima-sama Being in the Moon suuuuucks

Kage Bunshin is a standard Jounin technique. However, Taijyuu Kage Bunshin (Mass Shadow Clones) was a forbidden jutsu because of the sheer number of clones that could be produced. The first time Naruto ever used it, there were roughly 500 or so clones at his disposal. Perhaps even 1,000. Regular KB can only generate about 20 to 50 clones regularly.
    However, it is my belief that Sasuke and Naruto are both equal in power. The thing that gives Naruto his edge over Sasuke is Kyuubi's chakra, which was unpredictable, even by the Sharingan. And that was only one-ninth of Kyuubi's power. Can you image how unpredictable four, or even five-ninths would be?

17. Sasuke_Bateman Well-Known Member

What do you mean by no one will surpass Naruto?

18. Cold Ice Cold

From what I have seen Naruto has more stamina, more chakra, and more powerful ninjutsu. Sasuke has greater speed, genjutsu, taijutsu, and intelligence. They seem pretty even overall to me though.

19. gonen Member

naruto's ninjutsu>sasuke's abiliies.

20. narutofangd Banned

Naruto has more Jutsu the Ones he learnt from Jiraiya during TS thats the reason why Kishi hasn't let him have a proper fight yet

AS for Sasuke his Katon Ninjutsu ca't hurt anyone

21. Kumomaru Hidden Cloud ANBU

Uhm I think Fuuton Rasenshuriken and Fuuton rasengan are the same thing.. he just gave it a fancy name when he used it.. Naruto does that.

I never said using Kage bunshin in a battle was cheating I said using it to create an S rank Jutsu was "cheating".

Look at it this way

Naruto one Channels chakra into his hand B-A rank Jutsu
    Naruto two Molds the chakra in Naruto one's hand into a spiral ball B-A rank Jutsu

Now combine them and you get an S rank Jutsu.

FRS:

Naruto #1 molds chakra in his hand B-A rank Jutsu (the same as sending it to your feet all Chunin can do this)
    Naruto # 2 molds the chakra into the spiral ball B-A rank Jutsu
    Naruto # 3 Sends wind natured Chakra into the ball B-a rank Jutsu depending on the level of chakra

He splits himself into three so it's easier to make the Jutsu work. So technically he is only capable of doing B rank Jutsu but he splits himself into three parts and combines them to make a crazy S ranked Jutsu. His control sucks he can't use it quickly at all and he has nothing to back it.

Sasuke can use them quickly, almost instantly, has a wide range of new Jutsu and figured them out all by his lonesome (Orochimaru: "I've never seen chakra control of this calibur" meaning he had no hand in it)

"Many hands make lighter work" (durrrr)

He's Cheating at the Jutsu not he battle maybe if you read my post you would have gotten that :p

Naruto's Jutsu is indeed a higher rank than Sasuke's but Sasuke doesn't need Kage Bunshin in order to use his.

"Sasukes Manipulation & Ninjutsu Skills < Naruto's"

Which I just proved wrong. Sharingan or not Sasuke can mold/Manipulate/use jutsu more effectively and efficiently. This is NOT a debate on who's Jutsu is higher rank or more powerful.

Once again I'll reinterate Naruto himself cannot do an S ranked Jutsu alone, he has to have at least one clone of himself to help him with it.

Sasuke can do his B-S ranked Jutsu's without someone holding his hand. Therefore Sasuke has better manipulation and concentration.

22. raja6x3 incubus

say watever... sasuke > naruto in all the skills... kakashi managed to copy rasengan and can do it by himself without clones... so ll sasuke if he wants to ( + he has the sinister uchiha chakra :) )... the apparent ease with which he uses chidori nagashi is awesome n the ease with which he pawns the whole team 8... we can assume that he has very good fire elemental jutsus... his taijutsu skills are amazing too...

well i can accept tht naruto has a very gud derivatives of rasengan n all... but look at the overall skills... by the time naruto finishes making his FRS, sasuke wud hav sliced thru him... n naruto sucks at genjutsu...

on a whole, right now sasuke > naruto categorically

23. Sagamore Kagekage

I dont know why [Sasuketards] say that Naruto using KB is cheating, while using Sharingan is completely acceptable... KB is like Naruto's Sharingan, with it he can gather info from a safe place (like sharingan), learn jutsu faster (like sharingan), and even try to mimic moves [Uzumaki Naruto rendan] (not even as effective as sharingan) I dont get why [Sasuketards] bitch about this... IMO i think its pathetic, that [Sasuketards] believe Naruto is weak just because his fighting style isn't as pretty as Sasuke's...

24. narutofangd Banned

There you go again you Can't compare a B-rank Ninjutsu with no Form manipulation to An S-rank jutsu that composes itself of the highest levels of both element and Form manipulation

The sharingan eye basically reads the Jutsu

if that is allowed and ain't cheating then Using KB to lend a hand is certainly not

Ps there is no such thing as cheating the Narutoverse is an everything goes battle

25. Kumomaru Hidden Cloud ANBU

ugh alright there's a bunch of different severities of cheating maybe I used the wrong word what ever.

I've admitted many times already Naruto's Jutsu is more powerful and it's difficult. Admittedly more difficult than Sasuke's current Jutsu. But he still splits it up into parts making it possible for him to use, he still was taught how to do it by Kakashi and he was still not doing the S rank jutsu by himeself.

He's combining three seperate techniques into one Jutsu. The exact same way that he and Yamato together formed an Ice jutsu. It wasn't Naruto's Jutsu and he used B level nature manipulation to aide Tanzou Yamato.

Sasuke SHARINGAN ASIDE has created two Jutsu on his own. Chidori Current and the Chakra sword. Orochimaru couldn't have taught him because he stated he'd never seen one of them before. He doesn't show any lightening Jutsu and it's too high level for him to pick up without training for it.

Sasuke couldn't have learnt it from anyone by copying it there's no evidence of that. He made it up himself basing it off the manipulation he was taught by Kakashi.

If we add to that the fact that he uses them without splitting it into parts with Kage bunshin he has better control over his manipulation of chakra than Naruto does.

Until Naruto shows better manipulation skills he wont be on the same level MANIPULATION AND CONTROL WISE as Sasuke currently is. It's just what I have perceived through what we've seen right now.

Naruto's Jutsu is stronger stop calling me a Sasuketard I didn't say "fomg ur dumb Sasuke>Naruto!" that would be tardish. I tried to explain what I thought using examples.

In conclusion you're an anti Sasuke asshat.

fomg you're dumb Shikamaru > AL

There I said it -_-

Edit: @ Narutofangd include the whole explanation please if you only take sample quotes you can twist facts and meanings and it's poor debating skills

26. Cold Ice Cold

It isn't a cheat to use clones to help create a jutsu. As it stands using KBs is the ONLY way to master a jutsu of that level.

27. narutofangd Banned

28. Mikei New Member

29. narutofangd Banned

Newbie make a proper argument or GTFO :wink

30. Mikei New Member

No, because is pointless to argue with a Narutard like you, don't you think?