1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. Some Pokémon went missing during Easter time. Please, help us to solve this case. Check Detective Pikachu and the Eggstravaganza Case.

Dismiss Notice
  6. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

Sasuke's Quest: Avenge yourself, or die trying.

Discussion in 'Naruto Fanworks' started by Vance, Oct 28, 2006.

1. Vance Banned

Now. Now is the time I avenge my clan. I am sick of being underestimated by Itachi. My older brother, it is the same thing al the time. he beats me at everything. When we were "true" brothers, we were happy. But now, he has turned my life into a mix of sadness and hatred. Now I must go, and kill Itachi. I may not do it today, nor tomorrow, but soon. Soon, I will destroy Itachi. I will kill him, and spit in his blood. His tainted blood. Of evil and hate. Maybe he is correct. Correct that I am a failure, but he is wrong about me not being able to destroy my enemies with power. He is wrong about me, and that will cost him his life.

I am standing in the main hallway with Kabuto. He grins, a grin that signals that he is amused. "What is the problem, Kabuto?" I say softly. He looks up, hands in his pocket; adjustinf his glasses, he answers my question. "Why Sasuke, you haven't heard? Orochimaru hasn't told you of the news? He hasn't, informed you?" Kabuto says playfully. I give him a cold stare, one that tells him I am not kidding. He stops jerking around, and stutters.

"Oh,... um.. Orochimaru....... has decided a new plan of action. One that requires the assistence of a so-called Gaara." Kabuto said in a tone of nervous. I look at him. "G... Gaara! What does he have to do with this??" I demand, clearly dissapointed. Kabuto loves this. He is eating up my confusion, like candy. He faces me, adjusting his glasses again.

"Well, as you can see. Orochimaru has already gotten his sights on Kyuubi.." I cut Kabuto off. "Naruto!! Why do we need him! Why wasn't I informed on this??" I demand, angry beyond measure. He puts his hand up, smiling again. "Lord Orochimaru hasn't informed you on that either? Interesting, you seem not to be infromed at all." Kabuto whispers.

My curse seal starts to enrage. My body flames. I feel my body tighten, I reach out, and grab his slim neck. "Kabuto!!!!! Don't play games with me!!!" I muster in my deadliest and nastiest tone. Kabuto is smiling even more, I can't believe he isn't nervous!

"Do not play games with me, Sasuke Uchiha." Kabuto says plainly. I don't why, but I let go. I step back a little, but move forward again. I brush my black shirt off, it has sweat all over it. I can't believe I was so nervous. What was it? I look at his face. he isn't too scary, but i know he is powerful.

"Sasuke, would you like it if I took you, to Orochimaru?" Kabuto says with a sly grin on his face. His dark gray hair waves in the inside air. My body tightens again. I finally say. "Yes."

Tags:
  2. InoSakuShine Sakura's Inner

Nice fic. You are improving in your writing all the time. But judging by your sig, I thought you didn' like sasuke.

3. Vance Banned

I kinda do now. I changing by sig.

4. mike952 It's the Uchihas Turn To Shine

it's alright I guess...