1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Sasuke's reaction to Kakashi's Mangekyou...

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by Darth Judicar, Sep 24, 2005.

1. Darth Judicar

How do you think Sasuke will react when he discovers his old sensei has developed the ultimate Sharingan? Sasuke, as we know, tried to attain that eye by means of killing Naruto, but couldn't do it. Do you think he will be angry that Kakashi found a possible alternate way to get it which he's never found out, or maybe just surprised in a amused way? It would be funny if he thought, "Gee, if I would of hung around that guy, I probably could have gotten MS by now." I guess his reaction all depends whether or not he has the Mangekyou himself. With Orochimaru, a genius at jutsu and the like, and his own skills, Sasuke could have gotten it by now.

Tags:
  2. SaiST Retired Staff

<Sasuke> ... You son of a b--

* Sasuke gets Tsukuyomi'd.

3. Sho

Sasuke would be glad to see that there is another way to get Mangekyou, and it would have justified him in that he doesn't need to follow Itachi's footsteps to get power like he already said.

But who knows? For all we know Sasuke already has the Mangekyou since we haven't even seen him yet. To tell the truth, I wouldn't be surprised if he did, even if it sounds improbable right now.

4. k1nj3

sasuke \\hmmm

5. Woofie

Assuming he doesn't already have the Mangekyou...

Initially, he'll just be plain shocked. Recall Itachi's reaction to it; Sasuke's would be similar, but twice as great and 50% more angsty. Then his shock would soon turn angst and depression - he'd think he was useless, that his Uchiha blood was worthless, et cetera (I doubt he'd admit that he was wrong to ditch Kakashi, but it's possible). And then it would rapidly develop into the next stage: anger. He'd begin to get angry with Kakashi, "why should he have it?!". He might challenge him to a fight, or ask [in anger] how the hell he got it... if Kakashi won't tell him, he might try to beat it out of him. Then again, after the Naruto fight, it seemed like he wasn't willing to go to that length to get it, so perhaps it would end at the anger and not reach the stage of physical voilence... if so, then he may try to get the information some other way.

So yeah.
    Shock -> Confusion and angst -> Anger and desire. Sasuke takes himself and his goal far too seriously to find any humour in this, and his pride would stop him from admitting his mistake.

Unless, of course, Sasuke has confidence in his power without the Mangekyou.... in which case, he would probably smirk, ask curiously how Kakashi got it and then say he doesn't need it himself anymore. :)

If he does already have it himself, his reaction might be somewhere between the two different situations above... I think he would believe that his was superior (or he could use it better) because of his blood, and there's a chance he might want to fight Kakashi (maybe more of a spar than a serious fight) to test it out.

6. Seany

lol i find that funny :laugh

7. King Speed

i bet when we see sasuke again he probably will have the Mangekyou or some other super techinque, you'd think right? and if he did habe the Mangekyou and he saw kakshi had it he'd probably chuckle a bit or whatever.

8. Crush!

By putting his hand through Kakashi's chest, hopefully.

9. Viciousness

Maybe thatll be their trump to convince Sasuke to come back to konoha. Maybe eventually Orochimaru gets killed by Akatsuki and Sasuke feels depressed and lost, but then Konoha welcomes him back with open arms...only to lock him in prison and throw away the key. But Kakashi teaches him how to break out in a note...the blakhole technique of the MS!

Actually i think he'll be pissed initially, but I feel like somehow he'll have something to one up it so hes not completely blown. Otherwise I think they wouldve shown Sasuke first and Kakashi's MS later, since manga tend to save the best surprises for later, and the object is to keep the surprises one step ahead of the reader and not the characteers.perhaps ehs been injected with a Jinchuuriki or something himself. Or maybe him being full blooded Uchiha still makes his adult 3 tomoe sharingan just as useful (But Itachi did sweep those 3, 3 tomoe users with ease in the flashback, and he didnt quite manhandle Kakashi like that, so who knows, i guess being full blooded doesnt automatically mean youre better). Maybe he has curse seal level three, or can control manda now, which Kakashi cant teleport away. Anyway, all I know is Sasuke will probably be one step ahead of the game, though perhaps in a different direction. Cuz if he was going to show up and get bitched initially Im sure theyd have already shown him. and not keep us in suspense for 30-60 chapters.

10. Jyuuken

i think if without the MS, sasuke will still be in anger, even though if he had some uber power... because he take pride in being an uchiha... if kakashi managed to get the MS without killing anybody, sasuke will be questioning his abilities once again...

if he does attain it, i would really love to see this "spar"...

however i dun think he would get it, cause orochimaru probably cant help him in this, and also even if oro has the knowledge, he probably wait till he take over sasuke's body, before evolving it himself...

the only chance is sasuke figuring out how to evolve the MS like kakashi...

that is near impossible... in a fair fight...

11. Chiru

I truly think he will just pwn Kakashi, laugh, and not be seen for 100 more chapters. Like in those videogames where the boss guy, or one of his strongest subordinates, pwns you early on. In one of those matches that just can't be won. Kishimoto will show Sasuke as a BADASS MOFO after the timeskip. It will make Naruto and Sakura and Kakashi look very inferior to him. But there will also be something added in like: "If so and so hadn't been like so I wouldn't have been so pwned like so." XD You know how it is.

12. Code

He goes out to find a person to befriend and kills him to get the Mangekyo Sharingan only to come back and say "I'm more special than you."

13. Rangamaru

Why?????????

14. Jyuuken

kakashi is already an elite jounin before the time skip... he is most likely "akatsuki worthy" now... and if sasuke can make kakashi look inferior to him... then there is really no need for sasuke to have any more developments... since this will make him kage level instantly...

if thats the case, there is really no need for him to hang around with oro and kabuto... and he can start to avenge his family... which = no more story line for him...

15. SaiST Retired Staff

I actually called that before Part 2 started. :p I honestly don't expect Sasuke to have many developments besides Mangekyou Sharingan, and emotional/mental changes related to his friends. I'm hoping Part 2 will center around Naruto's growth and drama more than Sasuke's.

16. AdreneLyne

I think he might be glad, or feel stupid. I think and so do others who I've asked, that if he did infact just stay behind and trained with Kakashi, he would have had at the least, alot more power. I believe myself he would have had enough to take Itachi, or close to it.

So, I think he'd either feel stupid, or probably pissed another person attained it, but he still doesn't got it.

(Lol, this reminds me when Trunks and Goku got SSJ and Vegeta was like omfgz haxx plz i want it too!! grr now im gonna go have dreams about tuning ssj!!), not that I'm comparing Naruto and DBZ. Just saying, it reminds me of that.

17. vagnard

In my opinion i don't think he would be too upset. Kakashi's mangekyou is too draining and the black hole thing is very difficult to control. He probably will try to obtain the real mangekyou in another way or surpass Itachi simply with raw power

18. Woofie

Well, like I said, he'd probably believe that his was superior, or he could use it better. I doubt he would begrudge Kakashi having an inferior Mangekyou... he does like and respect Kakashi, and was never annoyed about him using his normal Sharingan so well. I think he'd be surprised, but congratulate Kakashi (in a cocky kind of way). If Kakashi's did prove to be better, then he'd be angry. >_>

19. Tord

I think that Sasuke will hate Itachi more, because itachi was like: WTF! I dident have to kill my best friend, and then my entire family... darn, well thats life!

20. Mibu Clan

Yeah...Sasuke shouldnt need Chidori to beat him now:amuse ...

Sasuke will probably laugh at Kakashi, with a little resentment of course, and tell him that depending on the Sharingan is foolish...

Cause you know Oro

21. PinkNHikari

I think kakashi and sasuke would end up fighting 1on1 and kakashi will end up losing. Which leads to Sasuke's ultimate fight againts itachi a lil later.

22. Jyuuken

im saying in the case where sasuke did not managed to get MS... then he would really be pissed that a non-uchiha kakashi managed to evolve the eye and he didn't...

23. FitzChivalry

Reaction to his MS?

"Hmmm, maybe leaving a very skilled Sharingan user to go to a powerful p*d*p**** wasn't such a good idea, after all. Now he has the Mangekyou, too?! I do all this shit about breaking bonds w/ Konoha and nii-san specifically told me to fight him with Sharingan in the first place...I guess I regret it completely"

So I exaggerated a bit, but you get the idea.

24. CrAzY_AP

hopefully sasuke doesnt have ms yet so when he seez kakashi has it he will brake down and cry like a lil girl that just fell off her bike b/c her dad wasnt watching and beg for kakashi to take him back as a student but kakashi with give him a nice 1000 yearz of pain and tell him to go back to oro (stupid sasuke)

25. CooLMooCoW

Well, I don't think Sasuke would regret his decision of leaving Konoha if he found out that Kakashi has mangekyou sharingan. At the end of Naruto vs. Sasuke, he came to the decision of not needing the mangekyou to grow stronger and instead decided to acquire power on his own. So I would think that Sasuke would be pleasantly surprised that Kakashi has MS and use him as a checkpoint to see if the power he acquired can rival a MS user, since he'll be needing the knowledge in his fight against Itachi.

26. Gaara-Kazekage

If Sasuke becomes as bad as Oro (as in try to kill his sensei), who needs the Akatsuki? Oro is still the worst villain, so I hope Sasuke won't try to surpass him.

27. cygnus

I just want Orochimaru dead in one way or another. I mean seriously, how long can you survive with Konoha with all its Kage level nins and Naruto, Sasuke and Akatsuki and its spy all after you. I think whoever owns Orochimaru will be instantly placed as the strongest and that will be when we can finally compare the strengths of the characters post-timeskip.

On topic, I'mnot sure whether Sasuke will have Mangekyou or not. I doubt it because (a) Oro isn't a Sharingan user, (2) Kakashi is smarter than both of them, (3) Kakashi has had the 3-tomoe for a long time and (4) Sasuke didn't kill his best friend.

I think if Sasuke has the Mangekyou it will be really lame because it means that ALL of the Sharingan users have the highest level and they all got it in different ways...thats pretty gay. It will become like the whole Super Saiyan thing....BUUUUTTT we don't know so i guess thumbs up for Kishi for not dropping any clues...

WHat would be even more lame is if the rage that Kakashi has it sends Sasuke into Mangekyou mode...

28. MS81

he will be even more angry.

29. Leen

Sasuke will be glad to see that there is another way to gain MS if he had not have MS yet. If he already has MS by now, he might be feeling indifferent since he himself already has MS and also knows how to gain MS without killing his best friend, Naruto.

30. ~ Masamune ~

HE will kill kakashi and he won't be revived..o: