1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Sasuke's Redemption

Discussion in 'House of Uzumaki Archives' started by Vael, Jun 25, 2005.

What will happen?

1. Sasuke is redeemed, everything is peachy as our trio rides into the sunset

21 vote(s)
    26.3%
  2. Sasuke is redeemed but dies (against Naruto or Itachi or Orochi or whoever)

31 vote(s)
    38.8%
  3. Sasuke is redeemed but he kills Naruto/Sakura/Kakashi/other MAIN char.

6 vote(s)
    7.5%
  4. Sasuke stays a bad guy and the story ends that way

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Sasuke stays a bad guy to the end and is killed

6 vote(s)
    7.5%
  6. Sasuke stays a bad guy and he kills a main char.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Sasuke is actually the Akatsuki leader!

3 vote(s)
    3.8%
  8. None of the above

13 vote(s)
    16.3%
  1. Vael Shadow Angel

Well, we all know Sasuke will be back one day. The question I pose now to you all is will he come back to the side of the good guys and under what circumstances.

1. Sasuke is redeemed, everything is peachy as our trio rides into the sunset
    2. Sasuke is redeemed but dies (against Naruto or Itachi or Orochi or whoever)
    3. Sasuke is redeemed but he kills Naruto/Sakura/Kakashi/other MAIN char.
    4. Sasuke stays a bad guy and the story ends that way
    5. Sasuke stays a bad guy to the end and is killed
    6. Sasuke stays a bad guy and he kills a main char.
    7. Sasuke is actually the Akatsuki leader!
    8. None of the above

I personally believe #1 will end up being the case... it is Shonen and I just get that vibe from the story. ;)

Tags:
  2. Moritsune Eobard Thawne Moderator

well, i feel that the trio will get together, but not until Sasuke kills Oro and Itachi. rofl

3. iaido Elitist Asshole

Agreed, Sasuke will get together after he kills Itachi and possibly Oro.

However, I wouldn't be surprised if he died and/or if he took down a main character such as Kakashi. Kakashi's inexperience and clumsiness forced Uchiha Obito to save him and in the process, die. Sasuke will then kill Kakashi, completing the circle.

4. Kakashi_Love Guest

I dont even want to think that far into the storyline....:(

5. Baby Raptor Disciple of Jiriaya-sama!

I thinks Saskue will die after beat Itachi or Orc ,, I dont believe Saskue will kill Naruto maybe he will fight Naruto for Strong Ninja ??

6. Fire101 Queen of France

None of the above. I think he will be redeemed, but he'll be to f'ed up from his years with Oro to really go back to Konoha and his old team like he was before. Maybe he'll end up living like an exile, but still friends with everyone.

7. Potentialflip One Last Stand

I picked him facing an not so pleasant end.

8. mgrace Guess Who's Back?!?!?!

After Sasuke kills Itachi he remains Orochimaru's boy... But wait after killing Itachi he wants to kill Naruto.. and an amazing fight begins..... Just as Sasuke is about to Chidori Naruto.... Sakura steps in and fights Sasuke..... She tells Sasuke that he can't kill Naruto because she LOVES HIM........ Then Sakura kills Sasuke.. to save the one she truly loves....

9. Sol Pfftt...

I have got no idea actually. Even though I don't like him, I hope everything ends well.

10. AssFace Member

Redeems, but does not join back with Konoha, since he's on deathrow for his crimes probably, hell if you basically leave the village w/o permissoin your deathrow. Sasuke by the end would probably be a good guy but would've done too much bad to be able to rejoin konoha.

11. Vael Shadow Angel

Darn... I knew I left out some good options. Oh well. Hope everyone doesn't vote the last option. :p

Wouldn't that mean that Sasuke would be killed without having been redeemed?

12. Gyroscope the flavin and the mavin

Sasuke is redeemed.Helps Naruto take out the final boss (possibly the Aka leader) or possibly has a final boss for himself (other than Itachi - possibly the 3rd MS user).
    Is forgiven by everyone but opts not to return to return to his past (Konoha) and finally look on to the future.Becomes Kage of the sound.Sakura joins him and Konoha and Sound form a very deadly alliance ph34r3d by all. :nuts

13. lwong81 Member

sasuke is still a little kid, 15ish...its mean to kill a little boy.

14. mgrace Guess Who's Back?!?!?!

Shayringan Users.... die Evil...

Yes..... I feel he will die Evil...... Once you go bad its hard to come back...

15. Miss CCV Alis Volat Propriis.

I have a strong feeling Sasuke won't die, but on the other hand I still think he'll have evilness within him...UNLESS SAKURA CAN CHANGE IT!!11!

16. SleepingDisaster I fight for what I believe in

sasuke will become the next generation of snake summoner after orochimaru die
    and also a missing nin who never return to konoha, so the next uchiha generation is non-konoha villager

17. Akamaru Mask *NS125's pet Kitty*

I'm not too sure... I like Sasuke but he's not gonna be redeemed so easily

I think he'll prolly fail his vengeance, cause Naruto or someone beats Itachi first... then go in to obscurity for a while... then maybe work from the shadows to aid Naruto/Sakura in there endevours...

18. Sawako

I think that Sasuke finally becomes good and tells Naruto that, but Naruto doesn't believe Sasuke and kills him.
    Spoiler:
    then gains the Mangekyou Sharingan! Haha just kidding

19. Gyroscope the flavin and the mavin

^ ZOMG Kyuubi wid MS ZOMG :nuts

20. Dark_wolf247 The vision of homoexcelsior.

i think hes gonna be redeemed, cuz the village needs their 'precious Uchiha'...but i think he's gonna get killed...

21. Rangamaru Obito Killed The Uchiha Clan

He isn't gonna die. He's probably going to somehow kill sakura or another friend/comrade--chouji,neji,lee-- because they got in the way of his goal, and then he may/may not accomlish his original goal of killing Itachi and maybe Oro. If he kills those two alone he will most likely become redeemed, konoha will welcome him back as the last uchiha, although there is one more, perhaps he'll even become the next hokage, after Kakashi of course. Naruto will become furious that he was welcomed back into the village after killing one of there allies. He'll probably leave the village like Jiraiya or Tsunade. This will probably open the story up to his real origins, his family--if any are alive, and the third MS user and his origin. I think The third Ms user is probably good. I've always thought the third Ms user discovered the ms by mistake. He was probably the "loser" in his three man team, one thing lead to another, and he murdered their genius. After discovering what he had done he probably left the village and lived as a hermit.

For some reason I keep thinking that after Susuke is Inaugurated kakashi will give Susuke a gift from Naruto: a special kunai.

22. shinobda very german

Sasuke will come back, but i think he'll be content and not satified that he ddin't get a chance to fight itachi. and then, he'll go on another stupid little journey and eventually get killed by his brother. the end. haha

23. Vael Shadow Angel

You really think Kishi would do that? ;) I don't think he has it in him to keep Sasuke evil. Naruto just seems to me to be the kind of story where everything ends happily-ever-after. Just like the Sound invasion - in the end, the bad guys were beaten off to dramatic and heroic music while Sandaime is smacking Orochimaru around telling him how great everyone is. C'mon, don't tell me you didn't tear up when that happened? ;)

24. Stiluz [Taka] Translator

I think Sasuke will be back "on the good side" in the end, after he's killed Itachi, but I don't think he'll ever return to being a Konoha-nin. He's strayed too far from that path.

Edit: And Sasuke isn't the Akatsuki leader, geez!

Shino's dad is, obviously.

:p

25. sasuke_sama sharingan master

Just let the story continue and we'll see what will happen!!

26. Vael Shadow Angel

Apparently at least 2 people disagree with you. ;)

27. Diaketh Number VII

My bet is that Sasuke will stay evil for some time, probably killing someone on the way. Then in a final battle kind of thing, he sacrifices his life for Naruto/Sakura, thereforth redeeming himself.

28. Stiluz [Taka] Translator

I'm sure there must be 1 who agrees with me on Shino's dad though. :amuse
    or Yondaime. Either one is fine.

29. ValentineTheory Ex-Boxer turned Coach

HAHA Mr. Aburame? Heh, that's be hilarious.... they'll be like "ummm, aren't you Shino's dad?", and he'll be like "It's MR. Shino's dad to you!" hahaha!

Im tempted to say that the root of all the evil in Naruto is somehow connected to pirates....Sasuke will become a pirate......and go "arrrrrrrr! Im uh Payrit!" then sail away to another hidden village and become a traitor to get awarded with some serious booty....heh, booty..

30. Aregashi Unknown are the ways of god...

I believe that once evil, always evil. But there are always exceptions..