1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

Saving Sasuke. The Battle of the Neverland Ranch![Crazy stuff!]

Discussion in 'Naruto Fanworks' started by Vance, Oct 9, 2006.

1. Vance Banned

Saving Sasuke. Michael Jackson The Battle of the Neverland Ranch![Crazy stuff!]!!!!!!

Sasuke woke up to see a pale man standing in front of him with a candy cane. "Where am I?" he mumbled. The man had black hair, long black hair, he looked like a girl. Sasuke felt his hormonesact up. He hadn't seen a girl, or a good looking man, in a few months.

"Hello. My name is Michael. Michael." he paused to dance a little. His nose jiggled, his eyes looked fake, and the candy cane went places that made it look wrong. "Jackson!" he smiled. Sasuke thought over his name. Michael..... Jackson. !

Michael Jackson moondanced over to Sasuke, and kissed him. Sasuke shook him off, and spit, he was tied upside down now. "Time for my candy cane...." he stopped to sing a verse of Thriller "to go.... where no candy cane, has gone before." the man sang the rest of Thriller and put the candy cane, in Sasuke's .......

Naruto was outside of the Neverland Ranch. The rest of the Genin were there, waiting to fight, this, was their last battle. Save Sasuke. They ran down, crying battle cries. Soon, a werewolf appeared. The song reminded Naruto of Thriller .

The werewolf started dancing, and nearly killed Kiba. "It's Michael Jackson! And he has Sasuke!" Sakura yells. Michael Jackson grabs his package, and cries. "Owwwww!"

Kakashi killed the werewolf, but thenb, an evn stronger enemy appeared. "It's the Touch Little Kid Jutsu!" Choji shouted. A giant hand appeared, in a white glove, it grabbed Choji, and touched him in all the wrong places.

"Chooooojiiii!" Ino cried. She then was thrown away, as was the rest of the girls and male adults. Michael Jackson twisted. "I want.....................
    Little Boys!" Naruto used his Shadow Clone Jutsu, and attacked MJ.

"Oooooouuuuuuuhhhhhhhh" Michael squealed like a little schoolgirl. He used his hands, and molested every single Shadow Clone. Gaara gasped. "He's too powerul!!" Kankuro ran away.

Michael Jackson reached to molest Sasuke, when, he turned into Anko. "Hey!! MJ. Your straight!" she seductialy said. Michael Jackson paused. He had..... touched a girl....... he exploded.

His brains went all over the place, but he lived! "That was my! Twin sister! Janet Jackson!" he smiled above the entire ranch on a roller coaster. He was right. But she wasn't dead either, she ended up being Sasuke. They had failed their mssion.

"Jackson Five..... Unite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" the world rumbled. It cracked a little, as the five most powerful Shinobi unleash their power. Their power caused fear in everybody. Anko jumped down, and she was shipped somewhere else.

Gaara's sand was thron away, as he was touched in the crotch by 10 hands!! "AhhhhHH!" Gaara screamed in embaressment. He exploded, and died. Kankuro unleashed his puppet, but it was no use, he ended up getting touched anyway.

Kankuro threw up blood, and fell. Shino and Shikamaru ran toward the trees, and hid. Naruto cried out. "Sasuke!!!!" but he was dead. The light cleared, and revealed a giant, 5 headed Michael Jackson.

"It... can't be." Orochimaru said, he and Jiriaya were watching an adult movie. Suddenly, a hand reahced, and molested them both, they both died. The hands of the Jackson 5 touched everybody, girls, boys, men, women. Everyone died, but Shino, Shikamaru, Kakashi, Gai, and Lee. They stood their stance.

The Jackson 5 touched Lee, but Gai kicked the hand away. "Nobody touches my student!! But me!!!" Gai spit. Kakahshi and Shino killed the Jackson 5 by allowing them to touch Kakashi, who was actually Anko! Again. The world, was safe.

If anybody was offened, I apologize.:nod

Last edited: Oct 9, 2006
    Tags:
  2. DarkFire immune to modfuck

w....t......f......... YEAH micheal jackson died alrite the world is rid of his gayness

3. chishio-kun likes strawberries.

4. Gamble Combination Style

Oh my. This is so wrong.

5. Traveler The lifeless.

O.O O.O that's all I can say.

6. Vance Banned

Should I continue? Here is what will happen in the second edition.

Should I continue? Here is what will happen in the second edition.

Sasuke will live, but will be beaten up by Mike Tyson

Naruto will kill Kiba, and Shino will kill Temari

Michael Jackson will molest Gaara [again]

And..... Kakashi will be a pimp. :jk \

So, whada ya' think, yes? Or no?:suzuhiko He thinks I should