1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Scarred for life

Discussion in 'The NF Café' started by Korey, Dec 5, 2005.

1. Korey YOOCHUNAHH!! ~~

I was wondering if anyones been bullied? Can you tell me what happened and what you did to make them stop I really need help. The stupid bullies took it hell to far today.

Tags:
  2. TGC TGC

Nope, never been bullied
    what did they do?

3. CrazyMoronX Old Man

I got punched in the gut one time by a bully, but it didn't really bother me much. After that I was in pretty tight with them, strangely enough. Might of been because we were both from the south, I don't know.

The best way to handle a bully is to show them your gun collection.

4. Razgriez Banned

Reserved apporach: Ignore them.(do this first)
    Semi Reserved Approach: Laugh at their joke and make their "insult" mean really nothing. Its the more intelligent approach. Usually following it up with agreeing with them or commenting about them works as well.
    Not so reserved Approach: Insult them back (not entirely recommended unless your good at it, the objective is to stay calm and piss them off and not get mad your self)
    Not reserved Approach at all: Deck them in the face and start a fight. This all depends on your ability as a fighter and theirs. This approach should be really thought through and not be used under rage. Its hard to but if you can give your bully the "smack down" he will learn to leave you alone. You'll also land your ass in the principle's office as well. :/

5. onewithchaos Member

yea when i was in sixth grade, they used to call me names and just bother the sh** out of me. once though we were playing soccer and theh leader of the little group just pushed me, thats when i snapped and gave him a black eye. i just got 2 days of picking up trash during luch but after that they all kinda stopped.

6. Korey YOOCHUNAHH!! ~~

I don't start fights I can't stand trouble or anything voilent, never have never will. I can't insult them back I did it once and I ended up being jumped on and they broke my ancle.

7. Korey YOOCHUNAHH!! ~~

They shoved me into the teacher and I ended up getting detention not only that they put make-up all over my shirt I was lucky I had a black zipper to cover it up. They also took my medicine off me which I need real bad.

8. Razgriez Banned

You cant let them control you and thats what they do. People bully to make their selves feel more superior.

Let them injure you. Just use the justice system and get them back. Sure their asses or something. There is alternative methods in dealing with stupid bullies.

If you get into a fight remember the nose. Break it and they are fucked! Make sure they get the first hit in and make sure its not one that counts cause then your actions are considered self defense.

I would of fought that. If the teacher didnt believe me Id go to the principle.

9. Scared Link _

I called my friend’s boyfriend gay, he hit me with her purse. Also, someone was bullying my little cousin; I punched him and ran away...

10. Crowe inactive - most of the time

Never been, tho there were a couple of but i have recieved a couple of comments like "fucking arrogant american / Moron at the top and a moron at the bottom, what a country"-comments.

Tell the teachers before it is to late, change school if you feel its necessery, i know that you didnt do anything wrong and they are the one that should be punished but you really ought to think about your own safety / life.

11. Korey YOOCHUNAHH!! ~~

I don't like to fight never have.

12. rimpelcut You know it, I know it.

there was this group and I was a new at the school. One of them made fun of me so I dissed him, then he slapt me in the face and pushed me and I did nothing because I got flashbacks of how a group can beat you up. Then in school they did lame things like trying to trip you or slapping the back of your head. The fith time they did a prank like that I grabbed a pencil and stabbed it in chest, he was all like AAAAaah i'm a little girl. After that I started slapping every one of the group sometimes. There confidence was low since their leader had screamed like a girl and now they also were put into their place.

uhh..first you need to ignore them and make other friends, when they call you names diss them, when they start to get tuff go loco and humiliate the leader. who cares about getting suspendid, you made a reputation for life.

13. Shogun <marquee><font color='dark blue'>Standing Still</f

look kid, the best thing to do is squeal to anyone who would listen, teachers, parents, cops (even the Uchiha kind) that will sort them out

14. Korey YOOCHUNAHH!! ~~

I've changed school once but wherevever I go it's just the same.

15. Korey YOOCHUNAHH!! ~~

I don't want a reputation I just want them to leave me alone. Sometimes I feel like I have to be someone I'm not to fit in but I can't do that it's just not who I am.

16. Niabingi Skyentist

if you have been to a different school and the same thing happened then its probably you and the same probably will crop up regardless off where you go!... if thats the case then I suggest you confront them head on... or learn how to cuss or empower yourself not physically but in your confidence....

when i say that its probably you I mean that kids tend to pick on someone who is different or who appears weak or who they interpret to be sad or awkward... if you feel this is part of the reason you get bullied then I would go with the empowering yourself option.... thoughh cussing is also a good thing if they are serial bullies they will probably have their own issues they are sensitive about try and find those, then cuss them hard about it!

17. Sands

why is that?:huh
    what about u makes others want to bully u?
    why is it you r always a target?
    think about these things and try to change something and seem more confident
    the more confident u r the less likely it is u will be bullied

personally i'm never bullied cause if they try i insult them and give them a good kick and they stay away
    that won't work for u cause u don't like violence though...

18. Jef88 88

ive been bullied for 9 years
    i dont think i have any good advice :sad sorry
    i would say ignore the bastards dont let them get to you

19. Korey YOOCHUNAHH!! ~~

I don't like trouble and I don't like to fight. I mean I have stuck up for myself once or twice but I just get worse done to me. Once I caled the leader a thick retard and I ended up getting dragged down the stairs by the legs. I got milk thrown at for being Chinese. Do I have to go on?

20. Sands

where do u live?
    cause getting milk thrown at u for bieng chimese is rare(at least i think so)
    not a lot of chinese where u r is there?
    sometimes it's good to show them u can be physical

21. Korey YOOCHUNAHH!! ~~

I ask these questions everyday.

22. Ikari Shinji ?

Man you really need to kick someone's ass
    I didn't take shit from seniors even when I was in 8th grade
    Mainly just act like it doesn't bother you
    That or kick their ass

23. x_Zen_x Sky

Tell the teacher! even though it might make you look like a wimp who cares? would you rather get beaten up ?

24. Korey YOOCHUNAHH!! ~~

I can't ingnore them I mean not if they make fun of your family. I can't let them do that because I only have a sis and a mum and they mean the world to me.

25. Korey YOOCHUNAHH!! ~~

I've done that a million times but it just seems to make the thing worse.

26. Sands

tell the teach?
    *snorts*
    like u said it says that u r a wimp
    and teachers can't so much unless they see it....
    even if u do tell the bullying will get worse

27. Niabingi Skyentist

well my number one piece of advice is stop being so wet.. seriously cmon!! they are abusing you and quite clearly over stepping the mark and whatever reason they may have had for first picking on you I dont know but im damn sure the reason they have kept on bullying you is because you let them...
    sorry if I sound a tad harsh

28. rimpelcut You know it, I know it.

you don't have to change as person, you will be the same person your whole life. when you decide that you are going to fight them you will become the person that decided to fight. The thing is see, if they are really bad bullies then punishment wont make them leave you alone and it certainly won't if those bullies happen to have friends that you are gonna meet to. The only way is for them to see that you are a cool guy by making friends lett them see that you don't take crap by dissing them showing of your coolness and if they try to hurt you, well I don't know why you are reluctant to fight(probable because you are scared for the most part) but we live in a jungle. If you are a grownup then you take political power, If it's about who is the man in the social group you have to take a stand. First it will be words, then it will be fists. But you don't want the fist right? so show him how unpredictable you are and punch him, slam him into the wall, stick a pencil in his arm. He will become terrified. But it is very important to do this only when he starts becoming physical. Why are other kids left alone? It's a long story to explain but in one word it's: beeing responsible. Be responsible for yourself, take your life back, control yourself and your destiny, you will find a way once you stop beeing affected and start affecting. Once you have affected people they will acknowledge you.

29. Sands

like everyone's family does to them
    don't take those insults!!!!!
    if they make fun of your family they r stupid idiots who have no better insults:mad

30. x_Zen_x Sky

It does? if some form of bullying happens at my school the teacher actually makes sure she gets to the bottom of it !

Do you not have any friends which will back you up?
    train do some weights don't act like pussy in front of them make sure they know you don't give a shit sooner or later they may get bored but still, do some training trust me
    what kind of things do you say when you stand up for yourself?