1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Searching for an Avatar

Discussion in 'Art Lounge' started by ~Kaio-Cam~, Oct 22, 2006.

1. ~Kaio-Cam~

I'm searching for avatar of a girl in 3d dancing. I have an image of it but i have seen one a lot bigger (at least 50 x 50 pixels) with high quality. I've been searching for a whole day (seriously) for it and only found an images in low res and quality.

PLEASE lol:p if anyone has this avatar below that looks a lot better thant this, please please can u please send upload or send it to me. I will be very very happy and i would really appreciate it. Any avatar of these 3d anime girls dancing would satisfy me a lot:nod . Here's the image.

Tags:
  2. Misa

3. ~Kaio-Cam~

thanks keali, but i just found that one a few mins ago. ^^ Do you or anyone happen to have a higher quality gif than that? I found another similar to that but i'm still not satisfied :p

4. D?j? Vu

Dancing power

Edit- oh shoot!

6. ~Kaio-Cam~

thanks deja vu. That one was much better than the one i first found. I greatly appreciate it.

I found some more while looking for the dancing ani girl. To anyone who doesnt have them already. Also does anyone know where i can find the original animations of these animations. Surely there's video clip of them somewhere with high res.

i really like the one that keaji posted. I just wish the quality was a lot better ^^.