1. img
    Come join the first ever Café Banner Contest!
    Deadline is September 17th at 11:59 PM EST.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. img
    Voting is live in the Contest Central Drawing Contest!
    Voting threads can be found here and here.
    Polls close Thursday, September the 19th at 10:05pm UTC.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We're having technical difficulties with regards to support tickets.
    Please refrain from starting any new tickets for now. Thank you.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice

Second Round:(4) ~Mystic Serenade~ vs. (16) Burning Jazz Hat

Discussion in 'Bleach' started by Shinji, May 28, 2007.

Mystic vs. Burning Jazz

Poll closed Jun 3, 2007.
  1. Mystic

57.1%
  2. Burning Jazz

42.9%
  1. Shinji

For people competing: You should point out why your team wins, and have rebuttals for the other teams scheme and agenda. Their will be a poll. You can vote for your team but its only going to count as 1 point.
    People voting: vote for who you think should win, but you should hold your judgment on your votes until the people competing have given their arguments. Each vote or post or whatever you choose will count as 1 point to the respective team.

Team Mystic:
    Bankai Byakuya
    Shikai Mayuri
    Shikai Soi Fon
    Shikai Ichigo
    SS Ishida
    Shikai Kira
    Shikai Yumichika
    Nemu
    Tatsuki

VS.

Team Burning Jazz:
    Ishida (w/quincy god mode)
    Released Aronirro
    shikai kira
    shikai hinamori
    shikai yumichika

So you decide who wins.

Tags:
  2. Ryuuken

i tink mysstik sereniti wins becus shi hass so mani col ad gud carachters. dats mayou oppiinnion.

3. Shinji

This is Mystics stradegy on the battle he pm'ed me this before I posted this thread, because he thought he wouldn't be on:

Scenario:
    I use my Nemu to seduce your Quincy God Mode Ishida into having hot wild sex. They are both taken out of battle by default. Released Aaroniero cowers in fear at the memory of Byakuya-sama. Using this as an opening Mayuri stabs him with Aishogi Jizo rendering him paralyzed. At this Kira beats him over the head with Wabisuke numerous times until his body sinks into his gigantic octupus body. My group then sells his gigantic octupus body to the highest bidder at the fish market. My team then bribes the rest of Burning Jazz Hat's team with the great monetary value of said gigantic octupus.

PWN!!!

4. burning jazz hat

hot wild sex and bribery ftw :amuse

por moi:
    shikai kira and yumi cancel out.
    arroniro pwns ss ishida, nemu and shikai ichigo and kills/keeps busy shikai mayuri.
    godmode ishida is a fast fucker- quickly takes down shikai soifon and flashsteps around, avoiding byakuya's first bankai; byakushi goes annihalationscape, ishida realises its now or never, and stops playing around and goes to pwnalationscape.

5. ~Mystic Serenade~

Flag:
    South Korea
    Hmm well time to actually use logic that makes sense I guess.

Well I use the same argument for your characters that are not Aaroniero or Ishida. Byakuya goes bankai, they go bloody pieces of flesh against the side of the road. He then goes to play around with Ishida along with most other people.

Released Aaroniero's downfall is his huge immobile octupus self. I could go for Mayuri stabbing him with ashisogi jizo and having him not being able to do anything for the rest of the round or have Soi Fong just come by real quick and take him out in two hits. Either way he's down and they then go help out Byakuya against Ishida.

And now its basically everyone against Ishida. Everyone besides Byakuya and Soi Fong basically serve as distractions and fodder. Yes, Quincy Godmode Ishida is a speed freak, but so are Bankai Byakuya and Shikai Soi Fong. Soi Fong was keeping up with Yoruichi no problem so keeping up with Ishida should be no different. If we want to discuss power here, let us not forget that Soi Fong is also capable of shunkou. While her ability to control and utilize it is not currently known, if it was even half of what Yoruichi's is at it's still nothing to laugh about seeing how much damage her use of it did.

And just to clarify, Ishida doesn't flash step, he uses hirenkyaku. And while its fast, lets remember that Byakuya was able to catch Bankai Ichigo with Senbonzakura Kageyoshi. Ichigo was able to avoid it by deflecting every single individual piece, but seeing as how senbonzakura is an omnidirectional attack Ishida won't be able to blast away all the shards with a single arrow and is going to take some damage. Also if Byakuya manages to catch Ishida with Bakudo no.61, he becomes easy pickings for Suzumebachi's ability. Maybe blast him one real quick with with hadou no.4 just for kicks maybe. Worse comes to worse Byakuya uses Senkei or Hakuteiken

6. Solar Bankai

This is how i would do this.
    From the bat, God Mode could fire an arrow that could convincingly go right through Kageyoshi and kill Byakuya - he doesnt move too much while using Kageyoshi, his speed isnt exactly high enough to match God Mode and, importantly, those arrows are fucking fast.
    Now, Soifon may get in a hit here, but naturally, Ishida is gonna move if he feels something sharp cutting through him. So while he pops off an arrow, lets say he takes one hit from Suzebamushi. He isnt dead.
    Arroniro is a shit, i have no respect for him, but he could deal with the lesser characters here, methinks. Perhaps. Plotkai isnt active, so we will assume 9th Espada, released, can take on a few Shikai users. That big hollow mass...i dont know whether Ashizoshi Jizzo would affecr it, so Mayuri (who relies of cheap tricks) will be ate.
    Then God Mode just speed spams Soifon (i dont think she can be faster than him; Mayuri didnt even register him move, and Soifon does not have Bankai Ichigo speed (which would be more comparable)) and eventually pops an arrow in Soifon. That being said, Arroniro may die somewhere in this, from friendly fire or whatnot, for he is an idiot.
    So Jazz Hat gets the vote.

7. easy beef

'kai, quincy god mode is the jesus and is probably one of the closest things we;ve seen to aizen./.

WHY COUDNT HE HAVE KEPT THOSE POWERS?

o yeah, plot device lol.

8. ~Mystic Serenade~

Flag:
    South Korea
    You make some nice points solar, however I do think Byakuya has more endurance than what you credit him for, the guy took on direct damage from two kuroi getsuga tenshou from Shirosaki and after that negated most of the major damage from Bankai Ichigo's fully powered kuroi getsuga tenshou. Also he was moving lots while using senkei. Point is, yes God Mode Ishida is powerful, but I don't see Byakuya getting one shoted.

And as for Soi Fong, I see most of her strength against Ishida in her use of shunko and not in her relying on Suzumebachi's ability unless Byakuya got him using a bakudo.

9. T0mas

I just don´t see god mode Ishida lasting against one bankai captain and one shikai captain before burning out. Aronirro could be easily defeated with a well aimed hit on his "head" which I belive Soi Fon could manage with her speed. And with those two major players out of the game I think what´s left of Team Mystic problaby wins this battle.

10. burning jazz hat

godmode ishida doesnt run out of power like he did in the story, I think sess said it before.

11. T0mas

hmm ok, must have missed that, but that makes him almost invincible IMO :amazed

12. Sena Kobayakawa

I think Jazz wins because he has Ishida Final Form.

13. Solar Bankai

But Bya starts off in Kageyoshi, so he wont move much in that form, as he can rely on it for defense. But Quincy God Mode arrow split a Bankai in half and put a fairly large hole though Mayuri's chest. No matter how enduring Bya is, he isnt going on with a hole in his chest.
    Needless to say, this will be a close match.

14. burning jazz hat

it would seem like that, but a bankai tousen or a lucky bankai mayuri could probably take him.

15. ~Mystic Serenade~

Flag:
    South Korea
    The whole point of me stating that Byakuya took on two kuroi getsuga tenshou head on was to make it clear that its possible that Byakuya could keep his body intact if he were to get hit by an arrow.

16. Solar Bankai

I disagree here. A black Getsuga would not have done to Mayuri's Bankai what the arrow did. The arrows are substantially more powerful than a BG, and Byakuya is just a Captain - he doesnt have crazy arrancar skills like Hierro that could help. There isnt such a massive difference between Mayuri and Byakuya that Mayuri would have his whole Bankai split in two and his chest anihilated and Byakuya survive the shot.

17. burning jazz hat

Solar bankai basically keeps on saying what I'm about to say before I say it :D
    thanks muchly :)

18. burning jazz hat

Flag:
    South Korea