1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

September 11th was set up by the American goverment?

Discussion in 'The NF Café' started by OmniStrife, Oct 8, 2006.

1. OmniStrife

Wait, before you flame me and I know I would, just watch this:
    Link removed
    I was in awe all day after I saw this.

Tags:
  2. batanga

in before old and you conspiracy theorist and america hater

Yea, seen it before. Pretty heavy stuff.

3. Jh1stgen

Yeah i saw that before ... makes you really think~

4. Red

it's making some sense...but before I go in wAAAAy over my head I''l keep my opinions to my self...and say a simple no comment.....

5. OmniStrife

All I know is that these sorts of acts aren't uncommon in our filthy world that is actually run by arms-dealers.

6. nirvanainanutshell

im gonna watch it in a second it takes a long time to load.........slow internet connection

7. Red

@omni to admit this is right is admiting something far worse and complex.....my suggestion is to change ur avy from ur pic to something else....change your IP address and remove this link.....i'm not joking either...you may go missing......

8. Jh1stgen

9. martryn

This stuff is so stupid. Is there more than meets the eye in these attacks? Sure, but the government is tight lipped for security reasons. But I hardly think that the terrorist threat is fabricated.

10. Blue Supporting Staff Retired Staff

Don't be a noob.

11. batanga

12. Blue Supporting Staff Retired Staff

This is the part where you elaborate. =D

13. Jh1stgen

Please do ... i clicked the link , and it has too many words :(

14. Blue Supporting Staff Retired Staff

It means, loosely translated, that the simpliest explanation is usually the right one.

Was 9-11 a huge multinational conspiracy covered up on all levels of the government in some elaborate plan to start a destructive and costly war by eliminating thousands of lives and throwing the economy into disarray?

Or was it some terrorists crashing a plane into a building?

15. batanga

Means it's not that simple, can't be applied to all things.

The official story has too many holes in it, anyone with quarter a brain sees it doesn't add up.

16. OmniStrife

:confused Occam's razor is used while trying to explain unknown phenomenons and is loosely used by scientists in researches... What does it have to do with explaining govermental corruptions?? I fail to understand.

But in any case. I'm just curious about the plane crash in the Pentagon, that looked nothing like a plane crash to me even then.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2006
  17. Jh1stgen

OHHHHH!!! ~ Why didnt you say so in the 1st place :amuse hehejkxD

18. Dionysus

What happen? Somebody set up U.S. the bomb the World Trade Center?

That's right. All your base are belong to U.S. military industrial complex. You are on the way to destruction.

19. OmniStrife

That's why I said that you have to watch the vid 1st... :notrust

20. Blue Supporting Staff Retired Staff

Fortunately I have an entire brain, so it does. :I
    Look at any big politically relevant disaster in history.
    The destruction of the Maine, The fire at the Reichstag building, the bombing of Pearl Harbor, The assassination of Kennedy, even fucking Katrina has conspiracy theories (The goverment withheld rescue so more undesirable people die? Okay.)
    This is just another example of how holes can be found in any situation.
    The Spanish didn't destroy the Maine. Van der Lubbe wasn't working for the Nazis. Roosevelt didn't know about Pearl Harbor beforehand. Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone.
    And this was just as it appears: Some terrorists jacked some planes and crashed 'em.

If you need it presented in black-and-white, Sociology is a science, too. Predicting human behavior and determining the circumstances that lead to an event is far more chaotic, but the same principles still apply.

A conspiracy is complicated by nature. Funny how none are ever proven.

21. FrostXian

22. sadated_peon

Use the search button and find the other 5 threads which showed this thing for what it is.

23. Noodle

There is a lot of suspicious activity surrounding and leading up the event. A little bit too much to overlook. I don' doubt that there's some funny business going on in this country and around the world. There's are thing that we don't understand or that are hidden from us.

It is a simple explanation. Is it just some terrorists hijacking a plane, or is it some nutjobs after a new world order, or wait, are those the same thing?

All that said, I still think that there's a terrorist threat that needs to be addressed.

24. Dr.Douchebag

9/11 was more than meets the eye but how much more is pure speculation at this point imo

however omnistrife how do we know this video is presenting facts? just curious

25. Megaharrison Retired Staff

I'm severely disappointed in you omni :(. This is no way to treat our American brethren.

Blue pretty much covered it already, but you can "connect the dots" to almost anything and make it seem like a conspiracy. These 9/11 conspiracy theories are both great to hurt the Bush administration, and to absolve any suggestion that there may be those in the Muslim world who would kill innocent people. You have presented propaganda in benefit of our enemy, and that is another reason I am disappointed in you.

26. Mizura

Okay, I didn't watch it, not because of... whatever, but because the computer I go online with doesn't have a sound card, so it'd look real stupid. :oh

But for Bush haters, I guess you could put it this way:

Do you Really think the Bush administration is clever enough to invent something That elaborate? They've committed every psychological, relations, and media blunders imaginable with the war on Iraq. Do you really think That sort of team could have come up with a cover-up as complex? =\

27. Dr.Douchebag

forgive me but is this post serious? i honestly want to know im not flaming you

28. Megaharrison Retired Staff

Completely.

I could ask if you seriously think that George Bush did what would be the most brilliant and clever conspiracy/cover up in history with only people on google video and anime message boards apparently onto his evil plans.

Basically, if we believe the conspiracy-nuts we should all hail George Bush as one of the most intelligent and calculating world leaders in all of history.

29. Amaretti

Personally I would love it if George Bush was a terrorist who'd commissioned an attack on his own country.

So believe how hard it is for me to say that I think this is just a cult conspiracy and nothing more.

The suggestion that the towers were brought down by demolition attacks may sound plausible in this documentary, but it leaves out the fact that the towers were specifically designed to collapse vertically in the case of emergency, so that the surrounding buildings would be spared.

It's just another example of media trying to manipulate us by feeding us half-truths.

However, the government very much deserves the mistrust it has earned. If it was a self-inflicted attack, it wouldn't be the first time the US government has done something like this. It's something they do quite regularly in other coutries - commit terrorist attacks in the name of their enemies in an effort to make public opinion turn against said enemies.

American government doesn't deserve to be trusted. That said, just because the government benefitted from 9/11 doesn't mean they are responsible for it. At the very most, they just let it happen. At the very least, they just jumped on the opportunity to jutsify a war (that had nothing to do with 9/11 or the war on terror, but details, details...).

30. Mizura

Listen to him, people! :thumbs If you hate Bush, at least make accusations that make some overall sense!

If Bush were That smart I'd probably trust him more with the psychological aspect of the war in Iraq. =\