1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Voting is live in the KCC Short Story Contest!
    Voting threads can be found here and here.
    Dismiss Notice

Sesshoumaru vs. Ichigo

Discussion in 'Manga/Anime Battledome' started by Shinji, Oct 3, 2006.

1. Shinji

This battle is between Ichigo of bleach vs. Sesshoumaru of Inuyasha, my take on it is that Sesshoumaru will win but I am bias because he is my favorite anime character of all time.

Tags:
  2. MegaManMario

Well I hate the anime Inuyasha, so I'll give this one to Ichigo. (I don't really know the answer.)

3. Endless Mike

Wow, 2 arguments from fanboyism and one argument from ignorance.

I guess it's up to me to actually give a logical analysis. I'm assuming this is current manga Sesshoumaru, and based on his speed, I would say he could keep up to Ichigo in Shikai mode, but would be at a severe disadvantage speedwise if Ichigo goes bankai. Getsuga Tenshou wouldn't be too much of a problem, he's dealt with attacks much more powerful than that before. It comes down to whether Sesshy can fire his Meidou Zangetsouha before Ichigo activates his Bankai or not. So I would say they both have an even chance to win.

4. Crimson King

This is a close fight. If they are both already at their strongest when the fight starts, Ichigo blitzes Sesshoumaru. I they have to charge up, Sesshoumaru uses MZ and dimension dumps Ichigo.