1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Shadow of the colosus 2????

Discussion in 'NF Archives' started by DespondentGuitarist, Sep 29, 2006.

1. DespondentGuitarist

well as alot of us know shadow of the colosus was a break in game histery with action so immense it scared us and such unique game style (such as it ONLY has bosses, you never do the same thing twice (cept for killing) and it had such awsome graphics it looked like a movie with real people and monster) soo i was wondering.....has anyone heard of a number 2? such a great game from such a great company HAS to make a second.....i still wish they made an ico 2.....

Tags:
  2. Snakety69

Well unless the ending was a huge cliff hanger, I'm thinkin this was just a one hit wonder like Ico.

3. DespondentGuitarist

well the dude turnd into a baby with horns.....that means that theres still a chance for a sequal cuz i dunno mabey the other way around this time? you a colosus vs. the world

4. SaiST Retired Staff

There's still a lot of history in between SotC and Ico to tell, so it's possible that we could get another prequel that takes place between them.

I sincerely doubt that it will have any kind of objectives similar to that of SotC, however.

5. DespondentGuitarist

*sigh* ohh well mabey in another year or so scea (the conpany that made it) will come out with another ground breaking game that everyone will forever remember......i cant wait to see it!!

6. Shika-Chou

Yea, they would have to make a new concept for the next game. I'm sure that they will have a great idea. Shadow and Ico are brilliant.

7. DMC

The makers of Ico and SoC are not about making a franchise or doing the same thing over and over, thus you shouldn't wait for a sequel. It would be like asking sequels to ET or Scarface, you shouldn't expect it, you should just look forward to the next creation that comes from the brilliant minds that created the two.

8. dementia_

Fumito Ueda and Keita Takahashi are friends IRL.

Spoiler:
    OMG Katamari Colossi Damashii confirmed