1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Shadowcat(Prime) Vs. ANY Phyisical fighter 1 on 1 ^_^

Discussion in 'Outskirts Battledome Archive' started by The Transporter, Dec 5, 2005.

1. The Transporter Still.....Curiously Insane....

Okay, basically, who can takedown the goddess of intangibility ^_^.

By Shadowcat Prime, I mean, 100% constant intangibility, and a killing intent that rivals logans....

The only people outlawed from this fight are Magic User's, Psychic User's, Reality Warpers, and of course, the Death Note Cast :p.

So, discuss!

-Simon

Tags:
  2. Id The Demon of Elru

Who is shadowcat?

3. CrazyMoronX Old Man

Smoker Prime?

They would eventually become solid, and make out, I assume.

4. CABLE S'okay guys, I know blacks.

good one Id.

5. Artificial_Sunshine Pop Princess

Wasn't I the one who mention this in my past thread? Hey, I don't really care, saves me the time to post the thread. Now, Kitty Pryde's powers are as followed:

She intangible, basically meaning she can just phase through any object, person, etc.

Also, as some sort of weird marketing ploy/story arc, she was made a ninjutsu expert, after being possed by an evil ninja dude (I think his name was Ogun?) She also has a pet dragon, who totally rulez! *Just had to mention that*

Ok, I have no idea what kind of "ninjutsu" she can do. I know Emma Frost *who would totally pwn Itachi* has trouble reading her mind/acessing it, while she is all "phased" so maybe genjutsu wouldn't work on her? Not really sure.
    I always concidered her not at par with Electra, I just compare the

since they are both basically the only ninja girls in the Marvel universe. For any fighter, person? I mean, I can see Logan doing damage, and I'm sure Batgirl *the ninja one* would be on par with her fighting skills. Anyway, doess her dragon count? *imagines him fighting*

How about Shinobi Shaw? (Hellfire Club vs Akatsuki, hint hint) I mean, dosent he have the same powers as her? He can become really hard, and like, intagible too. I like Kitty Pryde, but as she puts it, "I'm not a fighter".

She would eventually lose, though in her own little mini series, the one about the flame shadow thing, she was sought out after some weird evil ninja group to be thier leader. It took her like, 5 issues to get her dragon *who the evil stupid ninjas captured to blackmail into leading them (WTF?)* back, and she showed some good fighting skills. Honestly, It would just be one boring, draw out fight.

6. BattousaiMS Swordsman of Sorrow

Reptime from Mortal Kombat would own her. His force ball don't care if your invisible or not.

Motoko "Major" Kusanagi from Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex would also be able to play her game. Even better she can stay invisble and as soon as SC decides to show herself, use her infrared sensors and shoot her down.

Also the Martian Man (you know the guy in the Justice League) could also do pretty much the same thing as her and beat her to her own game with his knowledge.

Vision from Avengers would also do the job. So would Emma Frost and Jean Grey (with their mind powa).

7. The Space Cowboy Unfair, Unjust, Human

And how is phasing -not- reality warping?
    I mean...excluding Magic+Psychic power users, there goes the entire Naruto cast (Darn I was going to pick Kakashi or Neji). There goes half of Marvel, there goes lots of DC.

That just leaves me to use the Doc Solar Option.

8. Gunshin Chocoball Mukai!!111

The Champion can destroy the planet they are fighting in with his raw strength (like when he fought Thanos), leaving Kitty with no air, food, water, etc..

9. Quoll loungin'

Same for most DBZ villains.

10. MegaGeek2005 Member

I think Sesshoumaru with the reforged Tensaiga would own the kitty. Alternativly Sessh could also flood the entire area with his miasma. The moment Kitty phases in for the Attack she is dead. I know it?s not his fighting style but it would work.

P.S.: It would be Naraku?s style

11. Spacey Eternal beauty

Hmm no magic users eh... Maybe that guy from Immortal blade... Otherwise I can't think of anyone... Besides Raito... But then again he's from Death Note

12. EvilMoogle Well-Known Member Supporting Staff

Technically if she's always phased it would be a stalemate against anyone that's not a machine as she wouldn't be able to hit her opponent ;)

Generally speaking Kitty with a killing intent would destroy anyone just because she could grab them, phase into the ground and let go of them.

However, in a more classic fighting sense, she's vunerable when she's attacking (she needs to un-phase to hurt someone), so I would think someone with fast enough reflexes could take her. My money's on Spider-man (too bad he doesn't seem to be in shape to fight at the moment).

13. Green Lantern The Fireball Kid

Umm wasn't it said that Admantium objects can damage her even if she is phased? As I seem to recall at one stage when Sabretooth had an admantium skeleton, he scratched her when she was phased, and knocked her unconsious :p

Therefore- Wolverine, Captain America or anyone with an admantium/indestructible alloy weapon should be able to hit her?