1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Theory Shanks the WG and the Revolutionaries are afraid of somebody.

Discussion in 'Ohara Library' started by Muah, Jul 13, 2019.

1. Muah

Somebody somewhere has to be of equal threat and power as the pirate king to cause theses three to wash each other hands. Dragon gave the WG Kuma, Shanks is allowed to stop wars and visit Mariejoa unabated. They're working together but I don't think it's just to keep balance. Even though shanks probably knows about Im, he seems more worried about Blackbeard than he does anything the World government is trying to do. The gorosei seem much more worried about the void century and the truth that lies within it than two Yonkou's teaming up. Obviously we have ancient weapons capable of one-shoting islands but this seems like something even more devastating than that.

Let's be honest is Crocodile had a ship capable of destroying continents all it would take to stop him is Kizaru to solo everyone aboard. No this threat seems like the resurrection of an unstoppable ancient being. One clue we have is the Giant hat Im was standing before. I found it very suspicious that it was kept in a cooler. If we remember Oars was kept in a cold place which is why alot of his body had not decomposed. Oars jr being linked to wano as a creature who''s ancestors have been their for centuries and may have tantamount in in the creation of Wano. Literal continent pullers. Now the strawhat we saw was barely enough to cover a relevant amount of head of even oars jr let alone any ancestors that could have been bigger. Regardless we were introduced to oars and the strawhat in the same manor. stoed away in the freezer.

As strong as oars jr was and as strong as oars was with a df powering him it's hard to imagine that anybody of that size being enough to scare the current day WG or marines but even A giant the size of oars or even smaller could have reached an incredible amount of power eating the right DF, having amazing talents or even through Training. What if one of oars descendants was a D. of course their can be more to this theory. I would make the connection of Oars, whitebeard and Kaidou having bones sticking out of their faces.

Basically though Im being revealed around the same time as Wano might have a connection with a giant frozen hat and the mega giants of Wano. PS the Hat might have DNA on it for vegapunk to clone.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2019
    Tags:
  2. Unicornsilovethem

3. Kasai Kingu

I think he wants to do with the WG what he did with WB and try to warn them about Teach's threat (probably because since a war will happen in Wano and Shanks know that Kaido and BM will fall and there will be possibly no one able to stop Teach if not the WG himself)

Or at worse the Lurking Legend it's also a good candidate but we know nothing about him so idk.....

It can't be Luffy in any case simply because Luffy is not a threat,I mean he is but it's not Shanks can as well one shot him and he is not even admiral level so it has to be Teach or that Lurking guy....

4. Muah

If that was the case Kuma could have left at anytime to rejoin Dragon. Dragon wouldn't have to give ivankov some long drawn out explanation as to Kuma's situation and Kuma wouldn't agree to have mind taken. He can't spy if he's a mindless robot.

5. Joe Maya

Either that or Shanks using Luffy as a tool and he is in in fact the true FV.

6. Marie

"Advanced Oars" :pepehype

7. Acnologia

Flag:
    Germany

8. Unicornsilovethem

It's easy to come up with a explanation for why he couldn't leave. Maybe the first few modifications they made to his body included a fail-safe, so that he couldn't back out after that. I don't claim to know exactly what happened.

But what is blatantly clear is how he became a shichibukai in the first place. We know from Ace 2.0 that Kuma had a very gentle personality, and yet he was known as an extremely cruel pirate. In particular, he was noted for his cruelty towards other pirates.

How do you maximize your chances for a shichibukai invite? Fuck up as many pirates as possible, that's how.

9. Muah

We don't kniw anything about how Kuma joined the Shichibukai. All we know is thay dragon was hiding info from the rest of the revolutionaries and Kuma was on a secert mission. Kuma willingly gave up his mind and body for the sake of the revolutionaries and the strawhats. He wasn't there to spy on the WG which he probably did anyway.

He would have been a much more effective spy just teleporting around and spying on ppl than joining the warlords. He also let Vegapunk experiment and alter his body no amount of information preskip could have made him stay in that position post skip.

He wasnt even there to constantly sabotage ghe marines either as he followed their directions to the tee. the only time he disobeyed the government was helping the strawhats on shabondy.

10. Neo Arcadia

I think you've both got it wrong about Kuma. I believe he was forced into his current position due to the WG holding his home kingdom or someone from it hostage.

11. Dellinger

It's probably Muah. They want to avoid his theories.

12. Edward Teach

Hes the son of one of the top people in the world. 5 elders top lvl but not higher than them.

He wanted to set sail and met Roger along the way and liked the life style. He then learnt that both Roger and the WG are not necessarily the bad guys so he is neutral to some degree. He will have a motive eventually.

13. Jake CENA

Catdank Faction:
    Wait i thought the lurking legend was none other than Kawamatsu? :giogio

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  14. T.D.A

Ryuuma

15. yuLeopard

Flag:
    Russia, United States
    Lurking Legend is probably Shanks or Blackbeard's dad.

Shanks is 39 which means he is born 1 year after the Rocks pirates dissolved and Blackbeard was born during that year. It could be very likely that they are related to that group as well.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  16. Muah

Oh wait Doflamingo already did that.

17. yuLeopard

Flag:
    Russia, United States
    Yeah, but it would make a lot of sense as to why they'd let a former member of Roger's crew just walk around freely. Everyone in the WG from Sengoku to the Gorosei always say "I/We will allow it because it's you".

So either Shanks did something very honorable to the WG, is renowned for being reasonable even with the WG or has roots in the WG. It's also odd how he's always able to go to the East Blue freely without alerting anyone. The man may have the highest bounty in the series after Monkey D. Dragon, yet everyone lets him do as he pleases because he is reasonable.

So my theory is that Shanks either has roots in the WG like being former world noble or cipher Pol or he is very amicable with the WG to a very suspicious extent. Possibly, even Im-Sama...

I'd like to think that Rocks or the Rocks leader is the one pirate with the eyepatch

18. TheWiggian

Flag:
    Germany

I think everyone would be afraid if a lord of the coast would wander around in our oceans

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  19. Canute87

Shanks met with the WG so it's obvious they are all going to die.

20. ~Avant~

The coast is never clear when he is around.