1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Shessomaru (InuYasha) VS Roronoa Zoro (One Piece)

Discussion in 'Manga/Anime Battledome' started by Luffy2692, Jul 7, 2005.

Who would win?

1. Shessomaru

22 vote(s)
    59.5%
  2. Roronoa Zoro

15 vote(s)
    40.5%
  1. Luffy2692

who would win?

Tags:
  2. Raistlin-sama

Sesshoumaru, he is a youkai for a reason. Plus the fact that he can just swing his sword, and thereby open a portal to the afterlife, sending Zoro through it.

3. Putschi

Zoro...More swords=more strength.

4. Raistlin-sama

Did you read nothing of what I said...?

sesshoumaru can open a portal to the afterlife with his reforged Tenseiga, and send Zoro directly through it, besides I think Sesshoumaru is faster as well...

5. minnatrix

Quantity doesn't always mean it's better. What makes you think that the more swords you have, the better you are? Anyways, Shessomaru would win.

6. Luffy2692

so if zoro had 10 swords would he be assured to win? i think not! at one point on one piece zoro was a kid and tried to use 10 or so swords and immediately lost. also, besides his super-human strength, zoro has no actual powers as opposed to shessomaru whos a demon

7. KageMane

I dont know who Shessomaru is but I voted Zoro, he's a gr8 chara and has shown his awesome strenght

8. swordie

zoro more skill

9. Raistlin-sama

I can't believe Zoro is winning in the polls... :notrust

Seriously, some of you people should know the strenght of the combatants before you vote, here I'll even quote it for you:

And Sesshoumaru is a demon, he is stronger and faster. (although this one may not be sure... But I am rather certain, and even if they are about the same in physical abilities, as I mentioned above, Sesshoumaru can just use the reforged tenseiga)

10. Miderauchi no Hitokiri

both are very good characters, but I think Shesshomaru would win after a long battle because of Zoro's determination

11. NarutoXHinata

lol i dont see how Zoro can win this duel

12. GTOnizukadude

Sesshomaru would lose because he'd trip over the fuzzy thing on his shoulder. Aaaand because I like zoro better.

13. Kira Yamato Retired Staff

:omg

Shessomaru is barely winning. Let me know how can Zoro defeat Shessomaru? Shessomaru has the speed and strenght advantage of zoro...not much a competition :noworry

14. Luffy2692

you people shouldnt just vote because you LIKE someone better. i personally think zoro is much cooler than Shessomaru but i didnt vote for him because its almost impossible for zoro to win.

15. Freija

more skill than a Youkai that has lived over 200 years? yeah right, + he is a demon, he has the reinforged Tenseiga, and he has his poison claw, and is much faster.

oh and btw, his name is SESSHOUMARU :D

16. keyboad

Zoro has more experince then seshomaru like its a non stop battle for him like every where he goes he has to fight

seshomaru all he does is going around acting all mystorious

17. FireEel

FOR GOD'S SAKE!!! DO YOU PEOPLE EVEN WATCH INUYASHA?!

Here's a list of Sesshoumaru's power...

Sesshoumaru has recently gained a new attack on his Tenseiga called Meidou Zangetsuha.

All he does is slash his sword in an enemy's direction, and the enemy is sent directly to the afterlife. This attack is said to be potentially the strongest in the whole of the Inuyasha universe and seems to be unblockable.

Sesshoumaru has super speed as he is observed to move at a blur.

He has apparent immunity to poison type attacks.

He has incredible physical resistance as he once took the full brunt of Jakotsu's attack, and passed off with nothing more than minor cuts WHILE he was in a purifying barrier, which would have vapourized other youkais easily.

He possesses great strength (punching away and overpowering Inuyasha easily who is known to have tossed a mountain-sized ogre away).

He has a life-saving sword (Tenseiga generates a protective barrier if Sessy's life is endangered), which can also resurrect a hundred lives with a single swing.

He is also very smart (has extensive knowledge of virtually every non-Naraku monster shown, is also a great tactician as proven from his first fight with Myoumaru).

Filler - He punched away the strongest sword in Earth, Heaven and Hell(Souunga) with his bare hand, and substained nothing more than a cut on his knuckle.

Filler - Super reaction, he was badly injured once, then when resting, a whole squad of gunmen surrounded him and fired together, with apparent ease, Sessy rebounded every single bullet back at the people instantly.

P.S : and he is WAY over 200 years old.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2006
  18. Scorpio3.14

Zolo is to fast for Sesshoumaru to hit. Zolo cuts Sesshoumaru into a thousand pieces before Sesshoumaru even realizes what happened.

@FireEel
    I thought we went over this. Anime filler = not canon.

19. Sieg

Listen to FireEel
    Are the Zoro posts serious? How can Sesshoumaru lose?

20. keyboad

i guess i you convinced me:laugh

21. MOTO

Sesshoumaru would of already sent him to the afterlife by using Meidou Zangetsuha, before that happens.

22. gaara_rulz

Sesshomaru hands down

Last edited: Mar 24, 2006
  23. How you can say someone wins when you don't even spell their name right...

Zoro is Faster than Sesshomaru. That portal move wouldn't matter.

24. DubNaruto346

As much as I like Zoro this one without a doubt goes to Sesshomaru.

25. Scorpio3.14

Sesshoumaru is too slow and Zolo is too fast. It dosnt matter how brokenly powerful your attack is if you cant react fast enough to hit your target with it. Inuyasha can keep up with Sesshoumaru for the most part where as Zolo keeps up with the top of the CP9 members. If you think Sesshoumaru is as fast as Zolo or CP9 memebers you either never read One Piece or never read Inuyasha. Ive read both to the current chapters of each and I honestly cant see how anyone can believe that Sesshoumaru is as fast as top One Piece characters.

26. Hitomi_No_Ryu

FINALLY! A one-piece-character-vs.-another-anime-character battle where it challenges my thought process!

In this case, I say Sesshoumaru would win in the end. However a fight against Zoro is never a walk in the park. (except when it's to Mihawk or Aoi Kiji of course...)

Zoro will do a lot of damage to Sesshoumaru before losing...as in 'Sesshoumaru's clothes along with his flesh will not survive unharmed' kind of damage.

Also Zoro will not lose because of the portal move. Number 1#, he's too fast for that to affect him. Number 2#, when it comes to sword attacks...Zoro's incredible luck will always keep him alive!

27. Suzumebachi

Just to be fair to all the biased Zoro haters, lets list Zoro's feats and abilities.

-Cuts through a man made of hard steel and swords

-Can lose 5 liters of his blood and still stand up and whoop ass and cut through anything (the human body has 5.6 liters and yes, it is stated that Zoro lost that much blood)

-Not only stands up after having a building fall on him, but lifts the building up and drops on the enemy

-Cut through a moving train like its nothing

-Is able to fight on par with the top CP9 members as Scorpio3.14 said, who move much faster than Sesshoumaru. (you say he's so fast that he appears as a blur? Well, Moving that fast is a requirement for the WEAKEST of the CP9 members except Spandam. They all can do it, and Zoro could probably beat all the weaker ones easy.)

-Defeated a man known as the Ship Butcher for being able to slice through battleships like Mihawk. Not just beat him, but did it in one move.

-With Luffy's help, defeated an Aqua Laguna tidal wave.

-Has no remorse for trying to kill a girrafe.

-Wields three of the best katanna in One Piece

-Pretty much can cut through anything now

It is my belief that Zoro could quickly cut through this Tensegia thats SOOOO powerful. Or did I miss something in Inuyasha and its impossible to destroy?

28. FireEel

Sesshoumaru too, has a whip that cuts through steel, blades and flesh alike.

Sessy is in fact a gigantic demon dog, so even fifty litres loss of blood shouldn't be much to him.

Sessy can cut through mountain-sized demons like nothing too...

Defeated the man known as Inuyasha, who was known to have killed country-destroying monsters before.

With Inuyasha's help, defeated the leader of the cats(filler).

Has no remorse for trying to kill...um...anything?

Wields perhaps the strongest blade in Inuyasha.

Pretty much can send anything(even Naraku) to the other world now.

29. Sesshoumaru has never cut through such dense and thick steel as a train or that Mr. 1.

30. Scorpio3.14

Refresh my memory real fast, When did he cut through steel? Either way cutting through steel blades (which are really thin) is nothing compared to cutting through a steel man or an entire train.

Its not about amounts, its about percents. Zoro lost somewhere around 90% of his blood and survived.

The density and strength of flesh is faaaaaaaaaaar less then the iron and steel of a train. Plus it was hardly a mountain sized demon if the one you are talking about is the one Im thinking of.

Inuyasha would be punked by Zoro too so I dont see how that means anything....

Enough said.