1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Shikamaru vs. Deidara

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by geminis, Nov 23, 2005.

1. geminis

Shikamaru vs. Deidara(video game matches)

I had to do this, I think it's interesting. Shikamaru vs. Deidara in a halo death match or socom/counterstrike/unreal type of video game.

Being that both constituents are deemed "very intelligent" in improptu battle, I wanna know which one you guys think will prevail using their wits.

Pony tailed mcguyver nin AKA Shikamaru

OR

The nonchalant tranny bomber AKA deidara?

Last edited: Nov 23, 2005
    Tags:
  2. Mukuro

Deidara would simply blow Shikamaru to bits. That's all I can feel towards this battle.

3. Spidey

EDIT: whoops missed that line in the first post :oh

in a video game, shika would win. He'd think of a million possiblities before the match even started. And thinking that far ahead I believe is better than reacting on the spot to come up with some genius scheme...i guess :/

4. Hiruma

Shikamaru will win, this isn't a real battle, it's a FPS Death Match. Let's say it's a 3 frag win.

Shikamaru stalls by hiding in a bunker, meanwhile Deidara is looking for sniper rifles and frag grenades,. Shikamaru goes into his thinking position at the console, Deidara goes 'O_o' and continues. After awhile Shikamaru comes out of it and searches around the bunker finding a energy sword because he's playing as convenant while Deidara is human. He searches out a bit more and finds a beam rifle, meanwhile Deidara picks up a Shotgun for kicks in addition to his frag grenades and sniper rifle. Then Shikamaru goes up the level via the elevator and looking around for Deidara. Deidara is on the roof next to the opposite building and looking to snipe him.

Shikamaru decides to kick some ass and fires a shot at Deidara, then takes the elevator all the way down. Deidara doesn't notice what's going on and wastes all of his ammo on a spot where there is nobody. Meanwhile Shikamaru is taking the elevator all the way up on the opposite building that Deidara is in, picking up a Brute Shot on the way. Deidara realizes that something's wrong and swaps his sniper rifle for the shotgun. Deidara fires into the lift just as Shikamaru comes out of it, but Shikamaru already expect that and jumped forwards, dodging the blast. He does a running melee and Deidara is fragged. Shikamaru 1, Deidara 0.

Shikamaru then waits abit in the tower while Deidara respawns and goes around picking up stuff. Deidara hides behind a tree, meanwhile Shikamaru picks up ammo for his beam rifle. Deidara then whips out the sniper rifle and starts railing on Shikamaru, Shikamaru hides behind a wall so Deidara deactivates scope and swaps for Shotgun again while going up the lift. Shikamaru decides he wouldn't stand for this though and goes down the stairs. Deidara arrives at the top floor seeing nothing. While Deidara is poking around the top floor Shikamaru calls the lift down and goes up in it, but not before ditching the beam rifle for a Carbine that was hidden behidn some barrels. Shikamaru tosses some plasma grenades picks up his weapon.

At the top floor Shikamaru arrives and steps out of the lift, Deidara is still poking around. He pokes around rather quickly though, decides Shikamaru isn't on the top floor and goes down the same way, through the stairs. Shikamaru arrives and quickly discovers Deidara isn't on the top floor, but he already predicted that would happen. Shikamaru takes the lift all the way down again, then uses his Carbine's 2x scope to try and make a head-shot. Deidara decides he won't stand for this though, after nearly getting hit he jumps out of the window, and fires the Rocket Launcher he picked up at Shikamaru, both die.

Both re-spawn and Shikamaru decides using weapons is stupid. He gets a Ghost while Deidara has the same notion, picking up a Banshee. They meet each-other in mid-air and have a shootout, but both are too good and only a few blows hit. Deidara shows his flying skills by tricking and flipping all over the place, meanwhile Shikamaru gets bored of this and flies down to ground. He gets out of the ghost and takes the elevator up to the third floor of the first building, Deidara meanwhile blows up the Ghost as a pre-cautionary measure. Shikamaru picks up another Carbine and gives Deidara a head-shot. Deidara goes down, Shikamaru wins 3-1.

(I know very little of Halo 2, but I just played a game of it with my friend and just HAD to write this. I have no life.)

Last edited: Nov 23, 2005
  5. Naruto Uzamaki

yes a good match, since we got to see Shikamaru's new skill in that chapter... but if Deidara gets too far or high, shikamaru wont beable to reach him and he'll get blown up. if Shikamaru can get him before he flies or gets to far away, then Shikamaru can win. If not... Shika's dead.

6. geminis

Ok I just added video games into title of thread so that ppl won't think it's a straight up battle.

7. Hiruma

8. geminis

Good stuff man, I guess it comes down to how patient shikamaru is and good planning vs. deidara's cocky wittyness. I say a patient shikamaru takes this too.

By the way, I imagine that deidara would play halo that way, all cocky and overconfident.

9. warcraft

Deidara would just fly on his Chocobo and blow Shikamaru up

10. ez

if the fight was in cs Deidra would lose.

11. Grrblt

In any videogame, the winner is always the one who presses the most buttons.

12. MasamuneX7

You guys need to read what he said. Shikamaru wins.

13. Chamcham Trigger

Did you read the first post? I agree with you if it was a regular battle, but it's a video game battle :laugh

Shikamaru is a much better strategist than Deidara. Deidara was good at analyzing, but in the end he just used his evil disregard for other's lives to defeat Gaara. In a video game, I'm sure Shikamaru would win this one with superior strategy.

14. geminis

15. Jonas

and maybe if you'd like to know:
    MMORPG stands for Massive Multiplayer Role-Playing Online Game

16. Marvin

deidara would win this, cause while shikamaru is a very good tactician, he needs time to plan , while he is planning his vid character is not moving which make a easy kill when deidara's character found his.

17. ChickenPotPie

:laugh Couldn't Shika just use Kage Mane on Deidara's flying bird, causing it to drop?

Hmm, I say Deidara. Too much power on his side.

18. Mukuro

Lol... I didn't realise until right after I posted.

I left it so everyone can see the idiot in me.

I say Deidara would blow Shikamaru to bits in Unreal Tournament... He's got the killer instinct.

I think he would smoke Shikamaru in Halo too.

19. geminis

Thanks jonas, I already new the mmorpg acronym.

FPS, I'm a dumb-ass I should've guessed that automatically anyway.

20. Toffeeman

Argh, read the entire damn post people and not just the title...... honestly.

Anyway, if I were to pick one..... probably Shika. We know he's good at games. :p