1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Shina, my own creation

Discussion in 'Art Lounge' started by Akakyubi, Dec 3, 2005.

1. Akakyubi red Youma

hey all, I made a drawing of a character for a fanfic I'm working on, and I wanted to let you guys see it:smile-big

the colouring wasn't too precise, I know, but I just get so easily bored:sweatdrop
    please tell me what is good, and what isn't:)

Tags:
  2. nt90 Artist in training

big picture :tem! anyway the coloring looks good, but it looks like you didn't shade the left side of her hair. other then that nice :amuse

3. dexlabz New Member

the face looks pretty squished together.

4. Akakyubi red Youma

I see what you mean, altough I guess it's because of the hair and the big eyes. I think that's a pretty normal shape.
    and as the wary eye may have noticed, I added highlights to the left part of the hair, thanks nt90 for reminding:amuse

5. Gator I was broken

overall..it looks pretty ok

Next time: Try to draw with thinner lines. Also her eyes should be symetrical (sp?) and a bit lower. Oh..and her neck is a bit to big...she's a girl! (ur trying to draw manga right?)