1. AAB SEASON THREE

Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Anime Awards for 2017 final part commences with the main awards! Please leave a vote or comment in one of the following competition threads!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
    Dismiss Notice

Shingeki no Kyojin

Discussion in 'Akihabara Library' started by R3ZSN0R3, Oct 9, 2014.

1. Mr Hayk GodSlayer

Originally i thought something along this lines. However i thought about it, and why?, why would they want farmer to be the father?. If they indeed decided to go with that plan behind Eren's back, i don't see Zackly or someone like him not proposing himself, they naturally would want their son to be the king in the future, as Historia's baby is going to be the king. So what i think has happened, someone from top brass is the father, they have manipulated/forced/threatened Historia, and covered everything up with the farmer, the cover up is only for Eren, i don't see anybody else starting a civil war over Historia, or having power to do so, Hange probably wasn't aware at first, but she found out and decided to keep shut, because she knew how Eren would react, and so did Historia. But he did somehow find out, and now paradis is on the brink of a civil war.

2. Mider T VM Rapist

3. Mr Hayk GodSlayer

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. T.D.A Well-Known Member

I think there's a good chance Eren is the father. Her being pregnant now actually prevents her from 'getting involved' with the government's plan for now. Therefore at the very least Eren could have suggested it but if he did I don't think Historia would agree unless it was with someone she loved. Her and Eren have a mutual affection for each other.

5. Mr Hayk GodSlayer

6. BlueDemon Demon

I'll probably understand more of what's going on with a better translation, but anyway...

So Paradis Island has both internal and external problems. So things could go very wrong depending on what Historia, Eren and Zeke are going to do or did do.

I somehow don't get the feeling Eren is the father. I think the version we got seems to be likely. If Eren even got wind that somebody from the government like Zackly forced Historia to have his child he'd have killed him there and then. And he'd get wind of it ultimately...

And we all know Gabi won't die, so chill, people. Though I'd really love to see it happening, too.

So Marley is probably going to attack quite soon then. Wonder when the manga is going to wrap up. And who Eren's successor is going to be. And what Eren's intentions actually are - is he going to even sacrifice his comrades to fulfill them?!

7. T.D.A Well-Known Member

Because he's frustrated that they're cornered and he had to resort to this plan he's working with Zeke in implementing. Also in that very chapter we find out that Eren was strongly against Historia inheriting the beast titan and then getting impregnated multiple times and we find out in the latest chapter the Garrison has planned all along to force Historia to consume Zeke as soon as he got to Paradis. So if Eren found out about this it is most likely he would try and save Historia from that fate. So if he's the one likely behind the plan to save Historia it's not a stretch to think he's the father.

8. Mr Hayk GodSlayer

If Eren is behind the plan, he is the father no question about it.
    But also, if Eren is behind the plan, then everything is going according to his plan, and he has no reason to be so murderous to Hange, or look like this on the cover

Frustration is one thing, but it seems like he's blaming Hange for something specific.
    And generally is in genocidal mood.

9. chibbselect Well-Known Member

Suppose Gabi's going to learn the obvious lesson here (people from Paradise are the same as everyone else, blah blah blah), or is she just going to brain this girl?

10. Stringer ∟ v a l i a n t

Germany, Belgium, Senegal, Nigeria
    for a brief moment I thought the blonde girl that Gabi was about to kill was Historia, jesus christ Isayama, don't scare me like that :lmao

Jean sounded too happy about eating Eren and his impending death, the fucker was glad he'd finally get rid of the biggest obstacle to him getting with Mikasa lol, seems as though he felt some shame when Eren told the group how much he cared about them

11. (510)THIZZ THE PUPPET MASTER/SNAKE SAGE

I seriously don't understand how y'all can read a manga with so much talking and complex situations on those terrible lo quality sites. I always wait for mangastream. They got actual Japanese americans on there translating. Other sites scans are terrible, they fill in sentences/words they can't properly convert(ends up being wrong), speach bubbles are all out of place, and they constantly fuck up names. I guess if you can't wait a few more days then that's fine.

I still remember when binktopia(now known as mangastream) went down for a few months. So many fucked up translations were spread smh. I'm still pissed about Pain being called Pein(pause) in naruto. Some people still call him Pein to this day smh.

12. Mr Hayk GodSlayer

But it's essentially the same.

I get why people think that Eren is the father, i would even say Eren being the father is the most obvious choice right now, but Eren's interaction with Hange really forces me to lean towards different theories.
    So i still think it's Either Zeke and Yelena manipulating Historia first and then using that to manipulate Eren, or actually paradis leadership being responsible for what happened to Historia.

13. Roman Chariot

Gabi seems like she just won't want to take a hint.

14. Canute87 Nuke Imminent

Ah I guess he couldn't have everything.

15. BlueDemon Demon

Chapter's up on MS too. Much easier on the eyes...

16. chibbselect Well-Known Member

Huh, so Pixis took the Marley volunteers hostage as leverage against Zeke. Considering Zeke murdered most of the scouts just to make it look like he was on Marley's side, I don't think that's going to work. He'd sacrifice anyone for his goals.

17. ShadowReij Wanderer

Someone really ought to just put Gabby down. Falco at least seems you may be able to talk to but the shock of the events has just been too much for her.

So random farmer boy is the father? Hmm, welp ok. Seems like a ploy to somehow setup that Eren is actually the father but hell, I'll buy it for now. Not everything needs to be complicated.

And so everyone is wonder what's going in Eren's noodle. Well we'll see soon enough.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2018 at 3:14 PM
  18. The World KATTA

Eren has gone cray and will use that genocide weapon to protect his friends and protect Historia by knocking her up.

19. Brian           

Ppl can't handle that Historia just fucked some random dude in a barn on his lunch break :too fresh

20. Roman Chariot

I think that's pretty hot tbh

21. (510)THIZZ THE PUPPET MASTER/SNAKE SAGE

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He wasn't random though, she grew up with him. He started crushing on her later on and became drake to make up for bullying her. I guess she just gave in but she kinda rushed it. He was trying to pull out but she wrapped her legs around him.

The shippers are the only ones who are pissed. Isayama wont dare split up eren and mikasa. The Erkasa shippers will hunt him down.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  22. BlueDemon Demon

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Lewd Lewd x 1
    • List
  23. Roman Chariot

I think that's pretty hot tbh

24. BlueDemon Demon

25. Roman Chariot

:kobe

26. The World KATTA

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  27. (510)THIZZ THE PUPPET MASTER/SNAKE SAGE

28. Mistshadow AwEsOmE

Boring chapter, like a shitty attempt of setting things up.
    When he could have actually answered questions.
    Chapters like these don't work when it's monthly

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  29. Kamina. Ruler of the Tower

Yeah, get to the point honestly we've had enough of this set up bullshit.

30. A. Waltz Everyone is a whore, Grace.

everyone assumes daddy will be revealed in 2 chapters cuz thats when the current volume ends. but what if instead she gives birth? still no daddy news. lol. and then people will argue about who the baby resembles. but we've never seen farmer kun's face so we dont know if it resembles him or not
    :oldryoma