1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  3. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  4. Some Pokémon went missing during Easter time. Please, help us to solve this case. Check Detective Pikachu and the Eggstravaganza Case.

Dismiss Notice
  5. Come vote in the third Alley Banner Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  6. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

Shino and Sauke. Buggy Boy unleashed Part one

Discussion in 'Naruto Fanworks' started by Vance, Sep 28, 2006.

1. Vance Banned

Sasuke Uchia is looking for trouble. He says it in the way he walks. He has picked a fight with everyone. All were too scared to answer. "I've gotta beat somebody up." he thinks. He starts to get desperate. He challenges Neji, but even Neji, the "so called" strongest Leaf Genin is frightened by Sasuke's overwhelming Curse Mark Jutsu. Sakura is worried Sasuke will get himself hurt, "Hey, Sasuke, maybe you should forget about it, and... maybe move on." she suggests. Sasuke gives her a cold glare, like she had snuck up on him. "Beat it, loser." he quietly whispers. She is immediatly heatbroken. Sasuke walks on, not caring for her feelings. She falls down and cries. Fat tears fall down her sadden face, she says "I'm never going to be good enough for him!" She sniffs her last tear, and goes running off, eyes puffy, with purple makeup rolling down her face. In the back, Shino Aburame feels angry of what Sasuke has done. "I will get revenge on Sauke, and he will cry." Shino valiantly says. He dissapears, looking for Sasuke.

"Please tell me if it's good. I will write more if it is."

Tags:
  2. DarkFireShinobi New Member

I dont want to say its bad, but i dont want to say its good, please activate your sharingan and read some other fan fictions, learna nd copy writing styles and practice....1/5

3. thegreathokage New Member

:kkchidori :offtopic Whoa,whoa,whoa make sauske calm down! :leepose IT was very good 4/5

4. Vance Banned

To let you all know. I really wasn't too involved in this. This was my fanfic, and I got bored. I have many better ones, my best is Kakashi: Sharingan Hero Part 1 The Death of Kabuto My Vicaroseries are okay, and my Konahamaru's are funny. Check them out if you want to.

5. InLoveWithShikaMe Waitin 4 E-husband

Good

i thought it was good....you should be happy... yay..i love all ur fanfics!