1. The first My Hero Academia Banner Contest is here! We are pleased to invite you to participate.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello Guest,

Voting for the first Konoha Country Club Poetry Competition is live!

Please check out the Entries here.

Place your votes in the 1st Choice Vote thread here and the 2nd Choice Vote thread here.

-- NarutoForums Staff

Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice

6. Give NF the love she deserves! Join the NF-chan drawing contest and draw NF as NF-chan now!
    Earn some prizes... and maybe hugs and kisses from the forum herself?!
    CLICK HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  7. [​IMG]

House of Uzumaki has a new banner contest! Please, check here for details and place your vote.

Dismiss Notice

Shippuuden 17-19 titles ans summaries

Discussion in 'Konoha TV' started by Animeblue, Jun 7, 2007.

1. Animeblue TrueBlue

Spoiler:
    ※6月14日は、野球中継が雨天中止の場合放送内容が変更になります。

暁に拉致(らち)された我愛羅(ガアラ)を救出すべく、ナルトたちは暁のアジトへ急いだ。そこで暁は、我愛羅の体に封印された尾獣(びじゅう)?守鶴(しゅかく)?を引きはがそうとしていたのだ。人柱力(じんちゅうりき)から尾獣を引きはがせば、その人柱力は死んでしまうと聞き、ナルトは一刻も早く我愛羅を助けようと急ぐ。だがその行く手にサスケの兄、イタチが立ちはだかる。幻術に苦戦しながらも、ナルトたちはチームプレイでこれを倒すが、闘っていたのはイタチの身代わりにされた別人であった。その身代わりが時間を稼いでいる間に、尾獣引きはがしは、ついに最終段階を迎えようとしていた??。

(6/21)
    突入!ボタンフックエントリー

カカシ班とガイ班は暁のアジトに侵入を試みるが、五封結界に行く手を阻まれる。結界の解除には、仕掛けられた5枚の札を同時にはがすしかない。ネジの白眼で札の場所を探し、連係プレイで結界を破壊するが、その動きは暁に察知されていた。そしてナルトは、衝撃の光景を見る。
    》脚本=西園悟 演出= 野栄太郎 絵コンテ=サトウシンジ 作画監督=鈴木奈都子、片岡康治

(7/5)
    罠(トラップ)作動!ガイ班の敵

結界解除の際にトラップが発動し、ガイ班は自分の写し身と闘う事態に陥った。姿だけでなく能力をもコピーした精巧な写し身に、ガイ班は足止めを食わされる。一方、暁のアジトでは、デイダラとサソリが?九尾(きゅうび)の人柱力?であるナルトの奪い合いで対立していた。我愛羅を連れてアジトを飛び出したデイダラを、ナルトは怒りにまかせて追ってしまい??。
    》脚本=西園悟 演出・絵コンテ=濁川敦 作画監督=ウクレレ善似郎

source Newtype

Tags:
  2. Even [Taka] Translator

here's a translation from freetranslation.com

As for ※ June 14 the broadcast contents become a change in the case that a/the baseball relay is rainout.

《主語なし》I hurried ナルト to the hideout of a/the dawn, to send I love 羅 (ガアラ) that was done (pl ち) that I kidnap to a/the dawn 救. 《主語なし》Thereupon, a/the dawn (do 'a/the Mamoru crane the tail beast (びじゅう) that was sealed to the body of I love 羅 and scratch ゅ)' I was about to peel and was about to pull it. 《主語なし》It comes and sells the human sacrifice power hears that it has died, if pull a/the tail beast from) (じんちゅ human sacrifice power and peel and hurry ナルト to help I love 羅 as soon as possible. However the older brother, weasel of サスケ confront the outlook. Even though they have a tough race black magic ナルト were the different person who it was done instead the body of a/the weasel that they were fighting, although they throw down this with a/the team play. 《主語なし》While the vicariousness is buying time I peel tail beast favor and was about to see a/the final stage finally....

(6/21) inrush! Button hook entry

《主語なし》Although the カカシ group and guy group try invasion in the hideout of a/the dawn it is checked an/the outlook in the 5 seal 結 worlds. 《主語なし》I have no way but to peel 5 sheets of bills that were set up to, the cancellation of the 結 world simultaneously. Although search the place of a/the bill with the looking coldly of a/the screw and the 結 world is destroyed with a/the connection play the movement was perceived to a/the dawn. And ナルト sees the sight of an/the impact.
    > Script=west garden Satoru direction=field Eitaro picture conte=サトウシンジ picture supervision=Suzuki 奈 metropolis child, Kataoka Koji

(7/5) a/the trap (a/the trap) an/the operation! Enemy of a/the guy group

《主語なし》I fell into the situation that a/the trap activates on the occasion of 結 world cancellation and a/the guy group fights with the copy body of a/the self. A/the guy group is able to cause detention, to the elaborate copy body that copied ability in addition to a/the figure eaten. 《主語なし》On the other hand, デイダラ and scorpion (come '9 tails in, the hideout of a/the dawn and be artless ゅ it was opposing with the scramble of ナルト that is') of human sacrifice power. ナルト entrusts デイダラ, that accompanies I love 羅 and jumped out a/the hideout to anger and have in due course....
    《主語なし》> It resembles a/the script=west garden Satoru direction/picture conte=Nigorigawa River Atsushi picture supervision=ukulele goodness and 郎

clean up is appretiated

3. geG Very Rude

I'll get translations in a sec.

4. geG Very Rude

Spoiler: Summary translation (run through Babelfish then "decoded")
    Team Kakashi and Team Gai attempt to break into Akatsuki's hideout, but they're being blocked by five seals. In order to break it, they must be pealed off simultaneously. Neji uses his Byakugan to find the seals and through teamwork they're dispelled, but Akatsuki has predicted this. Then Naruto does something, I didn't understand this part.

19: Traps in Operation! Team Gai's Enemies
    Spoiler: Summary translation (run through Babelfish then "decoded")
    A trap is set after the seal was broken, and Team Gai must face exact copies of themselves. The elaborate copy not only copies physical appearence, but abilities as well, leaving Team Gai stuck in their own fights. Meanwhile, at Akatsuki's hideout, Deidara and Sasori are happy about the arrival of the nine-tails Jinchuuriki, Naruto. (very rough translation of this part; babelfish made less sense than usual) Deidara angers Naruto and, along with Gaara, leaves the hideout forcing Naruto to chase after him.

Looks like 1 chapter per episode for the next two.

5. Catterix is a super awesome

Any news on who's animating these episodes?

Are they the same as episodes 10 and 11 respectively then?

6. geG Very Rude

7. lefthando Member

Am I to understand that they're going to spend a whole episode opening that door? lol

8. koao ding ding

Naruto doesnt do rasengan to the door right?
    I'm sure fillers will make him do so!

plz edit if he does

9. Deviate Shinken Basu Baku Matsu Hatsu

Where does it say anything about the Kakashi Gaiden...

Anyway, I wasn't surprised at all to hear that they're gonna take an episode to open a rock door....

10. SimonNL New Member

Spoiler:
    I think we'll get to see alot more scenes of Team Gai fighting their evil clones in the next couple of episodes. Even tough it was only a few panels in the manga, they can make some great fight sequences.

And it's pretty standard that they show different scenes in the anime, besides the other more important ones. I don't know if it's considered filler, because it happened, but you just did'nt get to see the whole thing.

I sure hope we'll get to see it. Any thoughts?

11. Azradon Member

doesnt look like they will finish the arc with the end of the season :(

12. KillaFilla Czech Mate

it's 2 episodes btw :laugh

13. Asuma Play with blades

well, as Dynamic Dragon said, the episode can be good if the animation is good. According to the last few episodes, the animation was kinda better. Now, if they keep the animation level like this, then less people will complain. =)

14. Catterix is a super awesome

Not really. Remember the summaries we get only say what happens in the first half or so of the episode.

So, episode 18 will be them getting into the cave. it will end with them fscing the Akatsukiiiis.

Episode 19 will be them, now in the cave, facing the Akatsuki people and Team Gai fighting their replications and the story will move forward from then.

15. yuhun I'm SO-SORRY Sasori

:amazed ^ You forgot to spoiler tag it!, anyway I'm a little worried with team 10 and 11 animating episode 18 19-they're a fantastic animation team wasted again. Because I'm guessing the real battle starts from 20- so the following 2 episodes (which will the heat of the battle) will be animated by the team who animated 2 of the much complained Kisame/Itachi fight episodes.

16. Purgatory Banned

Hopefully Pierrot will redeem this great series by making the clone fight good animation-wise.

17. Haruno Sakura Uchiha Sasuke's Wife

Come on, they need to hurry up and show the Sasori fight!