1. The first My Hero Academia Banner Contest is here! We are pleased to invite you to participate.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello Guest,

The Konoha Country Club is hosting its first Poetry Competition!
    The theme of the competition is "What does friendship mean to you?"

If you are interested in entering, please click here.

-- NarutoForums Staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice

6. Give NF the love she deserves! Join the NF-chan drawing contest and draw NF as NF-chan now!
    Earn some prizes... and maybe hugs and kisses from the forum herself?!
    CLICK HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  7. [​IMG]

House of Uzumaki has a new banner contest! Please, check here for details and PM your vote.

Dismiss Notice

Shirosaki - hollow form

Discussion in 'Bleach' started by Arios, May 31, 2007.

1. Arios Well-Known Member

Well i'm not sure whether something like this has been said before but what the hey. I've been thinking about this for a while and I just thought i'd see what you lot thought.
    Now if you think of Ichigo and Shirosaki as two sort of layers within Ichigo's self, Ichigo has always been at the fore - even with slight lapses he has never lost control completely to Shirosaki. I know we've already been shown that when Shirosaki came to fore during the fight with Byakuya he started to utilize the power of a vaizard but i was wondering whether this would still be the case if he took complete control. I guess what i'm trying to say is, i'm wondering whether his power would change depending on what personality was in complete control - Ichigo's release being that of shinigami utilizing the powers of a hollow and Shirosaki's release being that of a hollow utilizing the power of a shinigami. This then leads me to think that it could be possible to see an arrancar Shirosaki rather than a vaizard one.

Anyhow, I think i'll stop now cause i'm starting to confuse myself :S :grin So i'm not sure whether you get what i'm saying but...yeah what are you're thoughts.

Tags:
  2. EdgeoO Member

Nah it makes sense. You're saying since Ichigo is in control (even when Shirosaki is out) Shirosaki is a vizard. But if Shirosaki was in control than he would be an arrancar cause he would be more Hollow than Shinigami.

Makes sense ;O

3. AbnormallyNormal 1 + 2 + 3 = 1 * 2 * 3

well we saw the completed version of shirosaki when ichigo was forced into mental battle by shinji.... it was not pretty, and definitely nothing like a normal vizard, it was basically just a powerful hollow, it didnt even use or possess any sort of a zanupakuto at all

4. SiSL The Hun

Exactly. Shirosaki is not Vaizard. He is just a hollow.

Vaizard is what Ichigo becomes after controlling his Shirosaki.

5. Cleyven New Member

Like Ichigo reach Vaizard.... What would happen If Shirozaki take control of Ichigo? It will attemp to reach arrancar? Breaking is mask...
    I think: maybe.......

6. SiSL The Hun

Vaizard is made from Hollows

Vaizard, Shinigami that gained Hollow powers; Arrancar, Hollow that gained Shinigami powers.

So Arrancar is not successor of Vaizard.

7. Solar Bankai In a War against Fail

But what WOULD be interesting is this - if Shiro took over, the beast hollow came out, and it got arrancarised. When Ichigo takes over again, what would he be? An Arrancizard? A Varrancar? God?

8. AbnormallyNormal 1 + 2 + 3 = 1 * 2 * 3

lol maybe next we can varrancars and aizards

9. FrostXian Messiah With An Attitude

AIZEN!
    AIZEN HAS ALREADY REACHED THAT POINT!

10. AbnormallyNormal 1 + 2 + 3 = 1 * 2 * 3