1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Short Dunkers

Discussion in 'Sports Bar' started by D-Mac, Dec 4, 2005.

1. D-Mac T-Mac's Successor

I think the best dunkers that r short in the nba are allen iverson and nate robinson they are nasty...being 5,9 and 6,1 they have some killa springs in their legs... who do u think is the best short dunkers in 05-06?

Tags:
  2. Soxfan17 Kilik & Temari Fanboy

Short dunkers always look better dunking then big guys since there short. I cant think of any off the top of my head. ill have to think whos my fav

3. Pakkun93 Eternal

TJ ford could be one, but it's hard to pick who's the best.

4. Jaga King of the Jungle

spudd webb is the best! that guy was only 5'7 and he could do some nifty looking dunks. That man had hops! Some people 6'8 can barley dunk... he was the slam dunk champion one year in the late 80's/early 90's.

but in 05/06 prolly iversion... not many 6'1 guys or shorter dunk because they need the open court. since iverson is good at steals and rns fast he gets to do that.

5. D-Mac T-Mac's Successor

hes not as good as me i'm 5'3 i could grab rim but i cannot dunk but wait just a couple of more years or months i''ll be the best short dunker ever.....