1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Shuffle!

Discussion in 'Off the Air' started by itachi_kage, Sep 16, 2005.

1. itachi_kage

can anyone tell me how long this series is and if it's still running, and if so where can i find the newest episodes? i'm up to ep 7. naruto fan plus site only shows 8 ,but i don't think 8 is the last episode. anyone?

Tags:
  2. Nyquist

shuffle and TSR both took two weeks off i believe. The newest Shuffle should have aired on the 15th i believe.

3. Kira Yamato Retired Staff

Yeah, I was bummed out when I found out about shuffle taking two weeks off, but it's coming back on soon, in fact I'd suggest checking in from now on since the newest episode supposedly aired yesterday.

4. Grumpy Zoro

Is this show good?;] What is it about?

5. itachi_kage

it's one of those love/comedy animes. i usually hate them, but this one for some reason, i actually like.

basically it's about this young guy, he's maybe 15 or 16 at the oldest (i'm not sure) he lives with a girl he's known for a long time (kaede) she would do anything for him and loves him. he is an ultra nice guy that doesn't like upsetting people and would do anything for a friend. we're not sure if he actually loves her because of this but you can definitely tell he would never let anything happen to her.

BACKSTORY: however many years ago a gate (?) was opened and allowed demons and gods to live along side of humans. gods and demons also fall in love and even have children with humans. this is evidenced by a (halfling) that is the main character's friend.

anyway, back on story, one day two new students show up at school, everyone is excited and think they are girls. two grown men, a demon and a god enter, they then point to the main character (can't remember his name, but they call him rin) and say that he's the one they are looking for. they explain they are the lords of demons and gods (respectively) they both have daughters that met and fell in love with rin when they were children. rin doesn't remember them at first. they explain that he can choose which one to marry. the one he chooses he will have either demon or god powers. NOTE: for some reason demons seem to be good hearted and generous, but when they get pissed, they're not afraid to use their powers. both girls are beautiful and well mannered, each have similiar personalities, but different skills.

of course rin doesn't make a big deal out of it, but the rest of his school does. at times, it seems like all of rin's friends are in love with him. suprisingly, between the three girls, with kaede included, there isn't much jealousy, they all act like best friends. oh yeah i forgot to mention, the demon and god girls live right next to him, one on one side of his house and the other on the other side of his house. and of course kaede still lives with him.

they also meet rimula (sp?) a girl who is the little sister of the demon girl, but we don't know much about her yet.

again, id on't remember the demon or god girls names, sorry! i'd recommend watching it if you like this genre.

6. Dannyz

topic already existed, it was on the second page. for more comments go here:
    Would you have gay sex with Shaq for $10,000,000

7. eternally

Primula is NOT Nerine's sister. She is ---*puts tape around mouth*

8. Grumpy Zoro

Damn... that's one detailed description :D thanks itachi_kage i think i'll give it a try;]

*reps*

9. itachi_kage

no prob. took me 5 minutes.

oh yeah, i figured she's not her sister, but i've only seen up to 7. gonna watch 8 now.

10. Nekomimi

Ahhh howd this get buried so far back? *starts poking people* Ahem well lets see...Alot has happened since this thread was made.(I know theres another old thread with shuffle discussion buts its lumped in with DC: SS and well...dont like that show, nya)

So lets see here...Ill start off with I just LOVE this show. All the charas are well designed and enjoyable to watch. And for once in a harem series I actually like the male lead keke(And especially his VA...I luv when he lowers his voice a few octaves sometimes. *melts*) Plus my best friend says that I remind her alot of mayumi-san...which actually is sadly true heh...

As far as whats happened recently...It was really thrilling to see primula get rescued and nerines backstory really suprised me(She was my least favorite until now...Buts shes climbing now heh) And im glad shes thinking for herself and acting according to her own feelings now.

As for Episode 16
    Spoiler:
    Really wonderful episode...Asa is really doing a good job on rin XD. The more I see those 2 together the more im hoping for a asa-sempai ending. And it was really nice to see nerine acting abit more natural now instead of being so quiet and blushing all the time.

As for Poor Sia-chan...:blink I had no idea she had such a defined split personality...Wow. I was pretty shocked and from the previews it looks like shes going to get ALOT more forward next episode(Am I wrong or was that a "love" hotel?) Ohhh I cant wait for episode 17...

11. TheVileOne

I'm sort of annoyed they made Asa the stereotypical sickly anime girl. It sort of gives her twist to her character since she's usually so lively and energetic I suppose.

But what's wrong with Asa? Is she dying? Why won't she let anyone use healing magic on her?

I hope Rin hooks up with his ENTIRE harem and marries them all, a great big giant concubine. That includes his hot teacher.

12. Nekomimi

:blink

I dont think rin's that kinda guy keke...As for asa I dunno...I kinda like the fact that she hasnt always been the carefree girl she is now and that it was something she grew into. Plus shes not THAT sickly just everyonce and awhile she gets weak, definatly not enough to make rin worry about her health perpetually heh.

As for the exact cause of her illness and the no-magic thing...Im sure theres an interesting explanation for it around the corner. :wink

13. TheVileOne

FUCK RIN! He's got all these hot ass beautiful women that want his sex crawling all over him. If it were me, I'd be like Ace Rimmer from Red Dwarf, "STOKE ME A CLIPPER! I'LL BE BACK FOR BREAKFAST!"

In recent episodes they made it seem like Asa's condition is kind of grave. this doesn't seem like every once in a while she gets weak.

Maybe it has something to do with Asa's absent father.

14. Nekomimi

Well she used to just be extremely weak as a child, but shes been pretty fine for abit now. You have to think that rin's known her for many years and hes rarely ever seen her very ill and this is the first time hes seen her really ill, so yea I think she'll be fine...I hope heh.

Shes a strong girl and all(Which is one of the reasons im hoping for a asa ending keke.)

15. TheVileOne

I think Asa is just lovesick over Rin. The only way she can be healed is for her to bang him like a beast.

16. Ssj3_Goku

Ark about your episode 16 comments read on.

Spoiler:

they did let you know abou the split personality in an earlier episode just not as much maybe 4 seconds or so it was not shocking to me but i allways wanted to know what is was about and now i know! plus more info on 17!!...also if that is a love hotel i want to see more boobie/ panti ation!! OOO!!

For me i really like shia she is fucking hot! and the red hair! WOOT. asa sempai comes in a close second as well i like her wild side :p but shia is first for me :)

17. TiRMcDoHL

Hrmm, if you want so much H play the game lol.

Man the wait for this episode was so goddamn long, but I'm glad they finally put it out. I didn't know that Sia had a split personality either, it's kinda strange. Of course we know Rin can't pick one girl so he won't do anything but still it's interesting to see what happens. Isn't 17 supposed to be out now since we waited so long for 16?

Last edited: Nov 14, 2005
  18. TheVileOne

I think deep down its Rin and Kaede. Though preferably I'd like Rin to shack up with ALL OF THEM.

So what are the games like...you know...for research purposes? :) .

19. Nekomimi

Sigh...boys...Heh well anyway yea I have a sneaky supiscion that Kaeda will win in the end even if I dont want her to because the childhood friends seems to aaalways win in these kinds of shows. Im just hoping for something that will suprise me and defy my expectations...Is that too much to ask? XD

And yea TiR the wait was really long...Im not sure whats slowing down KnK and Anime U(Who I dont think have gotten 16 out yet...) Im pretty sure the raw of 17 is out, but might be abit before we see a sub sadly. :S

Goku
    Spoiler:
    Yea I picked up on those subtle hints, but I guess they just didnt prepare me for how completely different this other personality is ya know...I had no clue she'd become such a force heh. Well should be interesting to see what kindof havoc such a forceful personality wrecks among so many passive personalities keke.

20. TiRMcDoHL

I like how you like Mayumi from Shuffle!, she's an interesting character.

Even though personally I think Kaede and Rin will get together, it doesn't always work that way (see well...can't say in this thread lol!).

There are only like 9? more episodes left so it will be interesting to see how they conclude this. I feel series like these should have more than 26 episodes because they just don't have enough time to show every situation. But this is one of my favs. I even bought some figures off ebay lol.

21. Nekomimi

Ah im satisfied it atleast got 26 hah. These types of shows usually only get 13 and they feel rushed and not well planned out. Ya know in the way that alot of characters dont get fully fleshed out and such. But I know what you mean...Most of my favorite shows in this genre are 26+ episodes because I like the story to unfold nicely and not feel rushed at the end.

Heh as for mayumi...Well I visit alot of other boards and she barely has any fans so I feel bad for her XD (Plus im alot like her IRL...for better or worse hah)

22. TiRMcDoHL

Well, she is a special girl.

23. Nekomimi

Haha I laughed waaay too hard at that comment...But yea shes always good for a laugh to watch(I think she has the most expressive face out of all the shuffle charas keke) And I sympathise with her alot, so shes pretty much what got me into this series to start heh.

Sigh I wish she could get her own defense force...Theyd be a small group, but completely insane(even more so then KKK, SSS, and NNN, nya)

24. TiRMcDoHL

At least there was one episode focused on her that was pretty funny, I wouldn't expect much of anything else though, besides her showing up at school.

I assume that you're good at playing doctor too then.

25. Nekomimi

One thing that always wierded me out abit about this series is that everything I read primula is supposed to actually one of the girls he can pick in the game and in the series...I mean I know she isnt a real girl but...still...Kinda creepy that they would seriously expect rin to pick someone that looks like a little girl. :blink

Haha and its funny you mention that scene TiR...When I was in HS some guy completely embarressed me so when he turned around he had like really baggy pants so I just went *whup* right down with them in the middle of the courtyard at lunch time. :rofl

Heh like I said I share too much in common with her IRL. :p

P.S. I cant believe Anime U STILL hasnt subbed 16...Grumble I think we need a new sub group on this anime keke...If only DB was into this kindof genre...They are so incredibly fast.

26. TiRMcDoHL

I've got it, let's start our own sub group!
    lol yeah right.

I feel sorry for that guy.

27. Ken Cannon

Ha sup TiR, Arkz, didnt even know we had a thread for this. Anyways you guys know what day usually this show comes out on?

Hahaha wow not the sweet nice girl I expected you were, guess you wernt playing when you said you were like Mayumi. Oh yeah by the way what did he do to you?

28. Ssj3_Goku

man we seriously need to see this episode LOVE HOTEL BABY!

29. Nekomimi

Ahhh wushu found this thread...:sweat

Im not sure about the raws, but the subs have been severly delayed lately...Kindof annoys me...:mad:

Ahaha...and for that...ummm other comment...I really AM a sweet girl I just...Ahem cant stand loser or perv guys...They piss me off something fierce :cussing

Ummm...I mean there highly annoying and I sometimes resort to violence to deal with them...yea thats it...hehe...And what he did? Ummm...That really isnt that important is it? Yea yea moving on back on-topic...

Id love to make a sub group except my japanese is pathetic keke...sigh I guess we just have to sit and wait for new episodes...I hope KnK well get the next one out soon since episode 18 has already aired in japan

30. TiRMcDoHL

Yeah the only foreign language skills I have are Swedish, and barely even at that. (only one semester in college)

I think we should do a fanclub for this though.