1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Siblings

Discussion in 'The NF Café' started by Chaotic Diplomat, Oct 30, 2005.

1. Chaotic Diplomat Level 2 World Dictator (whaha)

Does anyone like there sibling? I hate mine, she is a little monkey. I rember when I was young her bitting her arm and saying I did it so I would get in trouble. What has your sibling done?

Tags:
  2. xeno Emmissary of Dance

My little sister may be annoying, but I'd give my right arm up if it would help her out. . . . . . maybe my left arm.

3. DevilB0i Banned

cry and cry the annoying crap out my brain.

4. nah-nah Believe it-ttebayo!

I love my little sister.

I despise my older brother. He borrowed over $2000 from me to fix his car which kept having problems... I had to skip out on a few years of college because of it...

And now he has two new cars, a four bedroom house, and a nice little married life.

And he hasn't paid me back. And I'm still living at my parents'.

Nice, big brother. Not even a thank you or a sorry. Jerk.

[/rant]

5. Spidey Does whatever a spider can

My older sister is like my best friend. Sure we fight a lot, all normal siblings do, but family is something that you only get 1 of, and the love between the family, should be unconditional. So yeh, I love my big sis :D

6. Gaara-fan >_o

I have an older sister who's 2 years older than me. Sometimes, I hate her but sometimes, she's okay.

When I was small, she would always hit me on the head while I was sleeping so that I would wake up and start crying. Then she would run away and hide so that she wouldn't get in trouble. As I grew older, she would keep telling me that I was found under a bridge and that I deserved to be flushed down the toilet. :toliet :notrust

7. Yondaime the Hokage Unknown

me and my bro get along pretty well, sometimes fight, but for the most part were fine

8. sunANBU doesnt have idea for title^^

i have an older step-sister. We're 13 years apart but it doesnt really matter! we get along great and i love her!! i don't see her very often though since she doesnt live with us but everytime she comes over, it's really awesome! (she even took clips of the guy i like for me cuz i was too chicken!)

9. Chaotic Diplomat Level 2 World Dictator (whaha)

Wow, it seems that it might just be me that dispises my sibling.

10. Last of the Uchihas Get your own girls, Jonas!

If there is no fight between siblings, then they are not really siblings.

I have fights with my brother and sister almost every single day, and we say things like fuck you, i wish you weren't my brother/sister, but at the end of the day, we know that we don't mean it, and we end up watching a movie or playing something. lol

You love them through bad time and good times.

In my opinion, it makes your relation with them stronger.

11. nah-nah Believe it-ttebayo!

Not true~ I don't like one of mine at all.

You're not alone.

12. TGC TGC

I get along with my brother whose 4 years older. We use to fight alot, but that's all over now. Once i got older I realized how much he's helped, so i get along with him great...

13. Spunkey Crackhead

I cant stand my bro, he's 5 years younger then me, and he is constantly on the phone, talking so loud I can hear him from any room in the house(I live in a condo so not a lot of space to get away from him) and when I fight with him my mom always takes his side because I'm older and should know better, while he flips me off behind her back:eyeroll

14. Vince Johnson Member

i had to clap my sibling. i didnt want to but its part of being in a gang, sometimes you gotta kill 1 of ur own. my bro had potential. its too bad he made enemies wit da wrong ppl.

15. TGC TGC

right..................................................................................:huh

16. batz Appropriately vague

My bro is a slob.
    He does'n flush the toilet, he leaves everything wet and soggy in there and throws around his sweaty towels at me!!

17. Chamcham Trigger 光翼型近接支援残酷戦闘機“エヴァッカニア・ドゥーム

I have 2 older brothers (seperated from me by 7 and 5 years respectively ofcourse), 1 younger brother (seperated by a year), and 3 younger sisters (seperated by 2, 5 and 7 years respectively).

I get along with all of them now, but when growing up, it was a constant warzone, especially with my older brothers :laugh. But then again, during that time, I still believed in the saying of "you don't have to like them, but you have to love them", so hate is out of the question forme, especially now. Even if I had a reason to hate them, I wouldn't. That's just too much to do in life than to worry about hating family members, or anyone else, to a certain extent.

18. kitti かれん&#1235

i have an older brother and older sister, when we were younger we like used to almost kill each other ^^** and they used to gang up on me , but now it's not so bad...

19. kapsi Banned

I have a younger sister...she's okay.

20. blacklusterseph004 ah, made you look ...

I have a younger sister and we get along quite well. I show her almost everything I know, so that in case anything happens to me, she can exact my revenge on the world...

21. mgrace Guess Who's Back?!?!?!

My older sister is cool but some times gets on my nerves..

22. Chamcham Trigger 光翼型近接支援残酷戦闘機“エヴァッカニア・ドゥーム

I've heard that older sisters could be more cruel and brutal than older brothers :iik

23. fukush Banned

I have no siblings, and i doubt that u hate ur brothers and sisthers.

24. Jef88 88

i'm only child
    kinda lonely sometimes but meh

25. Chaotic Diplomat Level 2 World Dictator (whaha)

I don't care for being an only child cause I live away from her. So I don't really have to see her, but the memories of her aren't good.

26. dylec .

I come from a pretty big family; 5 siblings: 4 brothers & 1 sister.

A little interesting note for those who care. :amuse My father's side has this strangely coincident number for sons: 4. Whoever married & had children would likely have 4 sons. :amuse
    My grandpa had 4 sons. My 2 uncles & father have 4 sons each. The only exception is my last uncle. He married late, so he decided not to have any kid, so no sons or daughters. :amuse

27. Kaki Condensed hits harder

My yonger sister can be annoying quite offten.....

28. princesstaco Tastes like...

My little brother used to throw hardcover books at me. you'd think I'd learn how to duck...

We get along now that we don't live in the same house. :p

29. Sakura Kaijuu There is only the inevitable

Shhh...You're taking all the fun out of ranting about siblings, you crazy only child.:xp

Anyway, I am the third of four children. My older brother is 26, and he's really cool. My older sister is 24 and she's cool too. But I shared a room with her for 13 years, so we get on each other's nerves sometimes. But I almost never see her anymore cuz she lives with her boyfriend, so I get along with her pretty well. My older siblings are both pretty mellow.

My little sister though...she's 14. And crazy. AND COPIES EVERYTHING I DO. STILL. She has since forever. Drawing, Sailor Moon, CCS, Naruto, drawing anime, making up stories, shooting rifle...

While imitation might be the most sincere form of flattery, it gets on my nerves to the max. When we were little we fought all the time and I hated her most of the time. And we'd beat each other up a little bit and then our parents and older brother and sister would get annoyed and separate us.

Can't say I hate her, per se, but I come pretty close every couple of days...

30. ez Jesus Christ

I have an older brother(21). He's the polar opposite of me (ambitious + hard worker + not lazy) so it gets quite annoying when he starts making speechs to me since I could careless what anyone has to say to me. I've hated everyone in my family at least at one point in my life. I'm just a bad person, I can't help it but have negative feelings

he used to beat me and my friends up when we were younger around the age of 10 or so. He used to be very aggressive towards me, but he's more focused on school and everything that goes with it now. He's a completly different person now. I always go :wtf when I see him.