1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Silhouette?

Discussion in 'Bleach' started by Warsaint777, Nov 20, 2005.

1. Warsaint777

This thread will be smitten in no time, but perhaps i can get an answer before that happens-

Has silhouette been doing hq bleach scanations still? I'll i'm finding anymore is M7. Where are silhouette's hq scanlations?

Tags:
  2. Mori`

silhouette I believe might have re-named themselves to ju-ni, at least the group seems similar. I don;t if they've released HQ's or not lately. I'd like to do HQ's but Djudge doesn;t want his trans. used for HQ scans, actually come to think of it I think silhouette might have used his trans a few times, if there regular translator dissapeared then that might be the reason.

tbh i don;t really know ;P

3. Warsaint777

interesting. yes, this is odd, because i just got done reading M7 204 hq and it read disturbingly like Djudge's liberal yet impressively dramatic translations...

Ikkaku: "I didn't want to use it this early, but... Watch closely, and do not tell a f***ing soul... BAN... KAI...!"

For a short but rescent time, I think Silhouette had merged with another team that escapes me, and then vanished. Perhaps they just joined M7 and Djudge is now part of the team for some reason?

Egad, is there conspiriacy afoot?