1. NF staff is currently looking to add new advisors. We are pulling from all areas of the site. If you're interested, feel free to create a Staff Conference Room thread to discuss the details. Click here for more general info and discussion.
    Dismiss Notice

2. Ho ho ho! It is time to celebrate!

Christmas is coming, and we invite you to join the NFs Ho-Ho-Holidaze Event!

Dismiss Notice
  3. NF Game of the Year nominations have started. Stop by the Arcade.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice

Silnaem: The Tier List

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by Silnaem, Dec 4, 2018.

1. Silnaem Nothing for Wisdom

The Great Steps
    Spoiler: of The Journey

So what I wanted was to make a proper, true and complete Tier List.

By this I mean a Tier List accounting for every character (even Ponta)
    Firstly because I'm a fanerdic who wants 'justice' for every character etc etc
    Secondly because I'm a fanerdic who wants to gain as much feedback so as to improve my Tier List etc etc

And that was my greatest conundrum: how to gain as much feedback as possible while putting as much into the Tier List?
    On one side, I could post the entire TL but that would diminish the detail in the feedback as posters would mostly focus on the few shock placements that interest them
    On the other side I could break up the TL into several posts but that would skew the results as posters wouldn't know where some other characters are (until that section is posted in its own thread) relative to the ones they're responding on. Then there's the issue of me myself forgetting some characters along the way and having the awkward conundrum of whether to go back to aprevious thread and fix in the forgotten character or not, so as not to irritate my dear respondents

Considering that the second option completely undermines my intentions, I had to go for the 'complete TL in a single thread' option (also as a sign of my unnerving faith in you'll :beer )

The Great Journey

Spoiler: behind Each Step

So how did iI put my TL together?
    I Thought to explain this not only to have it evaluated (my methodology) but also to offer something worthwhile even to those who may consider the Tier List Itself wholly inaccurate and useless.

Let me get to it then!
    Firstly, as I usually say, mine is an overall Tier List which considers and aims to present the complete value of a character relative to their peers. Because of this

. . . I use a formula of 50:35:15 ratio to assign a value to a character
    The 50% is for their specualisation/day job. This has the largest value because the challenges faced at work are what the character Is most likely to find themselves called on/for. Surely it would be not only ridiculous but highly unfair to mostly rate Madara for his medical capabilities?
    The 35% is for good old combat, because while some go to great extents to avoid it, it's one of those things that look for you. Additionally, most facets of shinobi life revolve around combat
    The 15% is for any other skills one may have (or not). This one is mainly for Kakashi and co who showed us that the most unnoticeable skills can come in handy.

So thats the main part to do with the relative aspect of the TL.

The absolute aspect is in the Tiers.
    Each Tier has a particular standard for those within. For example, my mid Kate is termed "Leader" as I consider those capable of affecting a village worthy of this tieat least by their normal standard of course
    Now bbecause you can have characters who fit a certain description on paper but tend to operate at a level below/above what their powers imply, I do havecharacters with unfittin MMove sets in some Tiers (for example, low Kage type Minato is in my high kage)

The Swing of The Blade

Spoiler: The Straight on The Spirit

So even after my explanation iI recognise that some of my placements seemingly go against my lauded standard.

For example, it might seem odd to have Prime Hanzo in Legendary Tier on my overall TL when all his known abilities are about pure combat.
    I can explain this byreferencing seen uses of his combat pprowess (protecting a village etc)

If I know the BD, Hanzo won't be the only placement that is considered 'interesting ' here.
    So for such characters, I've offered centralised justification

I suppose you could also consider this TL as a test of how well I know you'll. An evaluation of the bond we have built up over the years, if you will

Ah, Where to begin then?
    I usually start with Tsunade at the top of Leader Tier since I consider her the embodiment of that role, and work from there. At other times I start with Pein at the top of Master Tier, Hanzo bottom of Legendary Tier, Zabuza at the bottom of Skilled Tier for similar reasons.

The Tier List:

Transcendant Tier:
    This is for KaGuya and friends.
    I consider her friends As those whose level would also earn them literal deitification before the retcon. Now I should say that my expertise pro-LCPC (Latter Chapters Power Creep) to be lacking. My placements here are based mostly on a particular factor which I consider good for putting one above another, but I don't have a detailed understanding of every little power, mindset etc

Kaguya
    Ultimate Madara
    Sasuke (Preta)​
    Naruto
    Momoshiki
    His Dad
    Hagaromo
    Hamura
    That GGolden Eye User

Ascendant Tier:
    This for anyone who is technically still human but cclearly no longer human.
    Among these I count anyone with Rikudo type powers/energies. My knowledge on this tier is even weaker than for the above, so it's likewise based on a 'place-clincher factor'

Ultimate Obito
    Permanent DMS Rikudo Energy KKakashi (my mind tells me he is above Ultimate Obito for some facets)
    Permanent G8 Gai (G8 doesn't tax him)

Legendary Tier:
    This one is best embodied by Primed Hanzo, whose stature was such from ssinglehandedly comprising the strength of a major village.
    My best explanation or definition is that these guys could or would build up such stature, given time

DSM Kabuto w/ ET Army
    Orochimaru w/ Four Ho's Edo and Zetsu body (definitely above Kabuto for secret ops, but his boy has too much backup overall)
    Prime Nagato (healthy etc)
    RRinnegan Obito (+ paths)

BSM Minato
    Rinnegan Madara (Rinnegan + Hashi b
    Regular Nagato (crippled)​
    BSM Naruto

Kaku Brothers
    Gokage

Perfect Jinchuuriki​
    Hashirama
    Prime Hiruzen (literally every non KG jutsu ever done in the Leaf)
    Madara

Seven Swordsmen of the Mist
    Prime Hanzo

Master Tier:
    This one is for those who have an answer for a dangerous scenario of any kind, be it combat, recovery, infiltration or espionage. Simply put, they have no apparent weaknesses

Six Paths of Pein
    Guren (your mouth has Just been crystallised)
    Konan (can do almost everything with those papers and at speed)​
    Zetsu body Oro (w/o ET)
    HCM Hinata
    hHealthy Oro

Mangetsu (with all seven blades, plus clan secret arts)​
    Fresh Ohnoki (his aArmy level support)
    Sasori (with capable arts in his other 298 puppets, plus the potential to add more shinobi to the list)​
    WA Gaara
    KiSamehada (beats 4/5 mid kage at their own game, not in a direct clash)​
    Gengetsu = Muu (they cancel out, M.Kishi really thought this one through
    Jiraiya (only because of Toad Army)
    Tsunade (Katsuyu, because of her usefulness in War Scenarios)
    SANDaime
    KCM Naruto

Beast Chakra Mode Users (she equivalent to KCM Naruto for the other jins) ​
    Danzo (rival of Hiruzen, with Hashi and other boosts)
    Itachi (unrivalled in the hax department, with the genjutsu irritation making him the best among assassins. If he had better DDC, he'd be equal/above to Mangetsu)
    Kakuzu (based only on what he has shown, which is a master of the elements who could decimate entire armies with ease. If we give him the benefit of years to say he has knowledge of many jutsu, then he moves above Itachi)
    Rasa (potential Army support)
    Taka (Suigetsu + Juugo + Karin)
    Minato (with decent SM)
    Ay(3) (Black LLightning gives him the necessary DC to move him here)
    WA Sakura (Katsuyu only!) => EMS Sasuke (w/o Rikudo powers) = SM Naruto (sensing and Toads)
    Prime Chiyo (even if the puppets fail, she can tag your strongest)

Leader Tier:
    Thisc for those whose scale is village level.
    Even if they cant directly destroy or protect a village, such as how Tobito did

Sane Bijuu (chakra sharing etc)
    Healthy Kimimaro (can create a steel wall around a village)​
    Deidara (while he is very intelligent and immune to the Sharing an, it is his ability to bomb a village 10 times in under a minute that force him up here)
    Tobito (that ggenjutsu )
    V2 capable jinchuuriki
    Haku (his lack of stamina is abated
    by his Crystal Ice Mirrors)

Mei
    Tobirama
    WA Darui (two of the most powerful ninjutsu​
    in Black Lightning and Stirm Release)
    Ei(4)
    Brother of Madara

Zetsu Duo (experience, chakra copying, enemy capture, much more)​
    Yamato (Hashi boosts)
    Hinata (there's a reason Naruto didn't kiss Sakura)
    Ino (she can take your leader and vice, make them kill each other etc)
    MS Sasuke (stamina issues)

Skilled Tier
    This one is the breakthrough into kage level, mainly for those who lack much but are clearly above normal

Sound Four (as ​
    a group)
    MS Kakashi (covers the basics of every major category of arts)
    Kabuto
    Juugo
    Temari (scale)
    Suigetsu
    Pakura (death touch)
    Shino (the batman of the K10)
    Hidan (besides his own merit, his potential as
    a teammate is epic)
    Sai (capable in many support areas)
    Chojuro (potential of chakra constructs)
    Dodai
    Kurotsuchi
    TenTen (potential support)​
    Kankuro (benefits of Finger Flick Speed Puppet Style, plus named puppets)
    Gaki
    Shikamaru (intelligence)
    Kiba (expert at two major fields of combat and tracking)
    Ao

Kurenai (both feats and DB statements hype her up)​
    Gai (useful in only one area)
    Lee
    Choji
    Zabuza
    Asuma

Useful Tier:
    As the name says, these guys can still be useful

Tayuya (genjutsu), Maki (secret arts) and any fodder with KG deserve mention

And with that iI think I've covered every notable . . . Almost forgot Dodai!

Tags:
    • Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  2. Topace Master Caster Of The Sabaku Warlocks

kin and gin, push nagatos shit in and minato for that matter.

KCM Naruto is to far down, he would rip a new asshole in half the people you ha e above him, same with itachi.

Tobirama in the tier with the likes of Mei? Do you hate him?

Reading the description I can see what you did, but Tobirama does not deserve that much disrespect

3. Omote Well-Known Member

MS Kakashi as the same tier as sound 4

The SSM in the same tier as Hashirama..

Just..wow..:dotell

4. LostSelf Forest Sage

Also you have Gai in the same tier as Kiba, Temari and other Jonin :scust

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  5. goombanthime well-known member

Canada
    Hinata a tier above MS Kakashi
    Haku in the same tier as Tobirama and rich under v2 jin when he got stomped by kn0 Naruto.
    You clearly put a lot of effort into this but the result are perplexing to say the least

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  6. Speedyamell Respect hardwork

I'm also glad you acknowledged byakugo sakura being = ems sasuke & in the same tier as he and kcm naruto..
    We've been told this three times and yet peeps be denying

Last edited: Dec 5, 2018
  7. Itachiisinvincible Well-Known Member

8. Vice Redeemed

Disregarding the issues others have with your list that I may agree with, I just want to point out how the Sound 4 continue to be horribly overrated around these parts.

9. Silnaem Nothing for Wisdom

This should explain the Hokage related questions

1. The Hokage are low . . .
    Because their WA Feats are clearly above what they were like irl. Hiruzen is the easiest case in point
    Tobirama: so he's intelligent + zealous, unlike nearby elites?

2. The other kage are high. . .
    Because they had plot device as well as their power level explicitly reduced when they were edo

3. Founders . . .
    Mady was brought back stronger, as per Kabuto
    And he had Hashi boosts
    And.he had Rinnegan
    HE HAD NONE OF THAT WHEN HE WAS ALIVE
    Hashi scales down thusly
    As well as with calcs based on Minato vs Ei (16yr old, at that)

4. Haku and friends
    Guren can crystalise literally anythin. I struggle to find a scenario where I'd prefer someone below her. She can also 'open the first gate' (not quite, but something similar)
    Haku: Should.i just fetch links to old posts?
    Give me legit occurrences and we'll talk (he didn't lose to KN0, for starters)
    The Sound Four have hype and abilities, as well as context for their 'losses'
    KCM boy didn't achieve much more than showing off his chakra reserves. His sensing is only slightly different from others and works under a once-in-history scenario (better than others)

10. Eliyua23 Well-Known Member

I commend you for all you guys put into your tier list but I think some of you overthink the manga , I just don’t believe there are that many tiers no are certain characters supposed to be tiered based upon situational powers like ( Kakashi , Gai) they are what they normally were in the manga .

I just Base it upon story structure and where the main heroes are in relation to said heroes , villains , benchmarks

Forget pt 1 Naruto & Sauce as most would agree they were below a level that is even relevant to be discussed here .

Beginning of pt 2 both to me started off as competent jounin along with Gaara but we’re still below Kakashi and some of the mid tier Atakuski members like Deidara , Kakuzu , Hidan and in order to defeat them they had to surpass Kakashi someone who is on their level and they both did that with Hebi/Kirin and FRS/3T

So I would say the initial powerful jounin list looks like this

Naruto(FRS/3T)
    Sasuke(Hebi)
    Kakuzu
    Deidara
    Kakashi

By the middle part of pt 2 after obitaining their Hebi/FRS prowess and being able to defeat mid tier Atakuski members they realize their current power level isn’t enough to compete with heavyweights such as Pain , Itachi , Jiraiya , Bee

So in both cases Hebi/FRS aren’t enough so they take the powers of Itachi and Jiraiya and become competent enough to defeat Pain and Danzo who are still superior yet handicapped (Nagato literally , Danzo couldn’t use Koto) so with SM and Ms they are officially on the mid Kage level

Nagato(6 Paths )
    Danzo(No Koto)
    SM Naruto
    MS Sasuke
    Itachi(Sick)
    Jiraiya
    Bee

So now they have acquired the abilites of J-Man , Itachi they are very competent mid Kage characters , they both seek additional power to not only give them the edge vs each other but to also to fulfill their goals in defeating Obito so with this they need the power given to them by Minato/Itachi to accomplish this goal , so what happens both have gotten their power but because they were novices at the time they still paled in comparison to Itachi & Minato against common enemies in (Obito , Nagato , Kabuto ) but they have garnered enough power to be a threat to these 5 characters in order to exceed them they must take the power given to them by Itachi(EMS) and Minato(Kurama) to its highest heights to defeat Obito which we see them do at the end of the war which puts them on a tier with Hashirama and Madara , then they must exceed them to be able to compete against Kaguya/Madara

Nagato
    Itachi(Healthy)
    Minato
    Kabuto
    Naruto(Kurama)
    Sasuke(EMS)

Hashirama
    Madara
    Obito(Rinnegan)
    Naruto(Mastered Kurama)
    Sasuke(Mastered EMS)

Kaguya
    Madara
    Juubito
    Naruto(RSM)
    Sasuke(Rinnegan)

The other characters fit somewhere closer to where they are in the story with relation to other character and with characters they would share some commonalities

Kisame and Konan can look like shit when disadvantaged and look great with certain advantages , Kisame is a rival to Gai who is a rival to Kakashi so I would lump them in the same tier so now you have

Naruto(FRS)
    Sasuke(Hebi)
    Kakashi
    Gai
    Kakuzu
    Deidara
    Konan
    Hidan

So let’s take Sannin Orochimaru and Tsunade , Tsunade did an excellent job countering Nagato with her ability to heal the entire village and still live thru the ordeal that means her medical prowess is enough to put her on the tier with her other Sannin counterparts , Orochimaru could push a very Sick Itachi to death with his strongest technique and his other strongest technique required the same jutsu needed for the 9 tails just to be stopped safe to say he should also be on the mid tier , Onoki was Tsunade’s equal or superior and Hiruzen was stated and shown to be around Onoki’w level so you can fill them in here

Nagato(Pain)
    Danzo(No Koto)
    Naruto(SM)
    Sasuke(Ms)
    Itachi(Sick)
    Jiraiya
    Orochimaru
    Tsunade
    Onoki
    Bee

Now there are some characters missing mainly the other Kage in the war arc Like the Ei’s , Sasori , Mei , Gengetsu, Rasa , Mu , Tobirama

The Ei’s are characters who are both pretty formindable more tricky in the initial exchange but they were both hard countered pretty easily by SM & MS now so is Orochimaru but by the best technique of the Sharingan Totsuka and Izanami and the fact that neither was a drawn out battle they were pretty much after thoughts and Naruto/Sasuke moved on to fight other Kage

Gengetsu and Mu seemed to be a little more special than these Kages having multiple kages fight them and also in troll case even having to help Gaara and Onoki beat him which says a lot about their portrayal

Rasa and Mei similar to the mid Atakuski have special abilites but their performances didn’t stack up similarly to the portrayal of the very powerful jounin against top competition

As for Tobirama because he isn’t as plot relevant as the other Hokage it’s hard to gauge his level of strength as opposed to the others but him beating a perfect Ms user and also being able to hold off 20 jounin says that he should be high Kage at best and it would fit along with Itachi and Minato two high Kage characters that came in and held their own even once Naruto and Sasuke gained very powerful abilites

So I would slide

The Ei’s in with Kakashi , Gai , Kisame along with Mei & Rasa

I would slide Mu and Troll in with the Sannin

I would slide Tobirama in with Minato , Nagato , Kabuto

Naruto(FRS)
    Sasuke(Hebi)
    Ei(3)
    Ei(4)
    Kakashi
    Gai
    Konan
    Kisame
    Deidara
    Kakuzu

Naruto(SM)
    Sasuke(MS)
    Sannin
    Itachi(Sick)
    Bee
    Onoki
    Hiruzen

Naruto(Kurama unmastered)
    Sasuke(EMS unmastered)
    Minato
    Itachi(Edo)
    Nagato
    Tobirama
    Obito(Ms)

11. Speedyamell Respect hardwork

This is amazing tbh and is a super smart way of gauging.
    But i think the whole point of it heavily disagrees with where tobirama is placed.
    The sannin are implied to be above hiruzen and he was repeatedly implied to be greater than tobirama.
    So either hiruzen and the sannin are also high kage, or tobirama is mid kage.

12. PradyumnaR Konoha's Sublime Blue Beast Of Prey

13. Shark On a break..

Prime Hiruzen is the one implied to be above Tobirama, Prime Hiruzen is also implied to be above the Sannin.

14. Speedyamell Respect hardwork

It was really only implied that prime hiruzen could have overwhelmed oro with RDS in that situation. He would have still needed to die.
    Its exactly like pain v jiraiya. With pain stating jiraiya would've won with knowledge. It didn't mean jiraiya was stronger than pain, it meant that in that situation where the location and the limits on pain's powers where a factor,jiraiya could've won.
    Same thing with oro v hiruzen. Where it didn't mean prime hiruzen was stronger than oro,but that with how things went down,where oro was confirmed to be toying with saru,which was clear when he just stood back while the edo's fought,when he could've joined in and sped up his sensei's demise,prime hiruzen could've won with RDS.

15. Shark On a break..

When I say Prime Hiruzen was portrayed above the Sannin I'm not including Edo Tensei.

16. Jad |#[Dead Man]#|

Holy shit, Gai is absolute dirt tier on your list. For everything ever said about Gai in the manga and DB this can't be right. Even based off of your descriptions of each tier. But, an opinion is an opinion, so have it. At least you put in effort.

One more thing, in my serious debating days Gai was never this looked down on the forum. His losing to the likes of Konohamru (Adult) and Kimimaro these days. It's tempting to bring back my old catalogue of arguements into these debates but usually don't have the time.

17. Buuhan ⋄ C I N D E R ⋄

It would be nice to see them in all honesty. I'm of the opinion that Gai is severely underrated as it is right now.

18. Silnaem Nothing for Wisdom

You've understood the context so beautifully Pein is doubting himself

19. Silnaem Nothing for Wisdom

His potential bothers me, putting him so low
    However, it's not only what he can do in that most rare scenario, but rather what he can't do in most Scenarios compared to other characters

That said, my ear is always open

20. Speedyamell Respect hardwork

well, edo tensei or not, only a sannin was viewed as being able to take down another. so at least in p1 edos didn't put oro above the other sannin. so the point still stands

21. Shark On a break..

Orochimaru admitted inferiority to Prime Hiruzen.

22. Speedyamell Respect hardwork

23. Silnaem Nothing for Wisdom

Did he not.simply imply the outcome wouldn't have been as easily reached? I.e. It would've been a tougher fight, forcing Oro to get serious, no?

24. Turrin 玄武

These aren’t in order and they are norad tiers

God Tier
    Kaguya
    Momoshiki Fused
    Hagaromo juubi Jin
    Madara Juubi Jin
    Obits Juubi Jin

Demi God
    Naruto vote 2
    Sasuke vote 2
    Hashirama
    Madara vote
    Toneri
    Hagaromo
    Hamura
    Momoshiki
    Kinshiki

Top of S class
    Hiruzen
    Danzo
    Tobirama
    Obito
    Nagato
    Minato
    Itachi (Healthy)
    Sasuke (Ems)
    Naruto (BM)
    Kabuto
    Killer B

Senior S Class
    Jiraiya
    Orochimaru
    Itachi (Sick)
    Hiruzen (old)
    Onoki (old)
    Mu
    Troll
    Sandaime Raikage
    Naruto (Sage Mode)
    Sasuke (MS)
    Sasuke (Hebi)
    Sandaime Kazekage
    Yagura
    Ei
    Kakuzu
    Sasori
    Tsunade
    Sakura (War)

Junior or Entry S-class
    Gaara
    Kakashi
    Gai
    Deidara
    Kisame
    Konan
    Mei
    Hidan
    Mifune
    Darui
    Kitsuchi
    Rasa
    Chiyo (old)
    Naruto (FRS 50%)
    Sasuke (BOS)

Top A-Class
    Kakashi (P1)
    Zabuza
    Kabuto (P1)
    Kurotsuchi
    Chojiro
    Asuma
    Shizune
    Etc...

Last edited: Dec 7, 2018
  25. Speedyamell Respect hardwork

26. Turrin 玄武

27. Eliyua23 Well-Known Member

1. Hashirama on the tier with Hagaromo and Sasuke/Naruto VOTE

2. Itachi on Level with BM Naruto KCM Naruto I understand but once he obtained the 9 tails avatar don’t see how they are on the same level , same with PS Sasuke

3. Bee on a different tier than the Sannin ?

4. EI and Hebi Sasuke a Tier above Gaara ?

5. Hebi Sasuke a Tier above Immortals Arc Naruto ?

28. Topace Master Caster Of The Sabaku Warlocks

Whew imagine gaara being below sasori, Ei, Tsunade, Sakura, 3Rd Kazekage, Hebi Sasuke, Kakuzu, and SM Naruto. I can’t relate.

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  29. Turrin 玄武

1. Hashirama on the same tier as Hagaromo prior to him getting Juubi. After Hagaromo gets juubi I put him a tier ahead

2.Broad tiers, Itachi is towards the bottom and Naruto is at the top. As far why they are the same tier I think BM Naruto is highly overrated by the form. His benchmarks for that form were Killer B and Minato, when he surpasses his benchmarks he’s usually >= to them not an entire tier above them; we saw that with Jiraiya and Sannin Modo and Kakashi with FRS.

As far as why Itachi is there we saw him step to Narutos KCM form when healthy as an Edo; and I think his Final Form Susanoo could step to Narutos BM avatar, if only for a limited time until its eventually overwhelmed.

3. Bee is at the bottom of his tier and the Sannin (or at least Orochoimaru and Jiraiya) are at the top of theirs; I’d Say Jiraiya is potentially thee strongest of his Tier due to Sage Mode. But Killer B is Narutos next level Sensei for his next big power up (taming his bijuu) so naturally Killer B should be a level beyond his previous Sensei Jiraiya / Fusaku. I also think Killer B is underestimated due to the Kisame fights where he was screwed by circumsrance. If we look at Bs better showings he basically had the entire neo pain Rikido defeated prior to them using V2 in a single combo move, something I doubt Jiraiya could do considering his struggles with shared vision in the Pain fight and again I consider him to be the top of that tier. Killer B also managed some other pretty amazing feats against the Juubi even matching BM Narutos feats at some points like when using continuous tbbs. So for the same reason people rate Naruto highly I rate B highly. Then he also had his feats against Ei and Minato in base which were high end as well. Basically in many ways we see B matching Naruto w/ kyuubi in the war feats yet B is considered tiers apart from Naruto doesn’t really make sense. My conclusion B is underrated and Naruto is overrated, as is usually the case on the forums

4. Don’t see what Garaa did to put himself above those 2. He performed well in the war against Rasa and Troll, but he also had the topographic advantage (well maybe Rasa did too not sure how gold dust works but he’s on the same tier as Gaara anyway). And that’s the thing Gaara is like Kisame and Konan, his level depends on how much of a resource he has and thus the topography; or he’s forced to generate his own resource which takes time and chakra; while everyone above him can fight in that level without this. Plus I consider troll to be towards the lower end of the above tier or at least in the middle and Garaa even with large quantity of sand at his disposal still needed help from Onoki, Troll himself jobbing, seal squad and his fathers Gold dust to barely win. So I don’t think he’s on that Tier.

As far as Hebi Sasuke goes I think he gets underestimated due to a lot of his feats being called into question given Itachi jobbing but I think he’s suppose to match Sage Naruto (albeit clearly inferior) as that’s his Sannin form. So while I consider Sage Naruto above him I don’t think it’s suppose to be an entire Tier. Also Henk Sasuke did vastly out perform Garaa against Deidara and while Garaa has gotten stronger since then I don’t think it’s by quite enough to close the gap. Also Hebi Sasuke I think needs to be re-evaluated when one considers that CS transformations were suppose to be Sage Mode lite and likely his techniques were being empowered more then we thought, as well as us still not completely understanding the nature of Black lighting and Sasukes ability to use it when he gets senjutsu powers; seen at VOTE with cs2 and after hagaromo gives him some of his senjutsu in the final battle against Madara.

Naruto in the immortals arc was trying to match BOS Sasuke which I believe he did what he didn’t have a match for was Curse Seal and Orochimarus powers Sasuke absorbed. He would have had a match for it if he was able to use the tailed states and kyuubi but he couldn’t. Also immortals arc Naruto was suppose to be around Kakashi level and I think Kakashi is definitely beneath Hebi Sasuke. Hebi Sasuke not only advanced chidori beyond Kakashi by adding all of the variants to a point where kakashi seemingly doesn’t reach or exceed until he gains purple lighting but he also exceeds Kakashi in three time abilities by a far margin; and has both of these abilities enhanced even further beyond Kakashi by curse deal senjutsu; he also has Orochimaru powers that are beyond Kakashi like far superior summons and kinjutsu like oral rebirth. Kakashi does have Kamui which will always be dangerous but even there I think Sasuke exceeds him if even slightly as I think Kirin is better then Kamui in most situations as it’s just as unavoidable for most people but comes at a much lower cost; or at the very least it’s close

30. Orochimaruwantsyourbody Well-Known Member

I’ve been sporadically pushing him, even in his Rusty state, but his biggest defender has been gone.