1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Silver Surfer Vs. Terrax the Tamer

Discussion in 'Comics Battledome' started by Mangekyō, Oct 23, 2006.

1. Mangekyō

Who wins this, they were both Heralds of Galactus.

Tags:
  2. Endless Mike

Surfer is generally considered to be the strongest Herald, especially after his powerup in Annihilation.

3. Mangekyō

Yeah, thats true, itd probably be surfer to take this, but i just wanna hear everyones opinions.

4. unknowndanex

even though he wasn't in his "terrax the tamer" power state, surfer beats him easily enough for me to know that he would lose.

5. Comic Book Guy Retired Staff

Wouldn't that be the Fallen One, the first Herald?

6. Endless Mike

What has Fallen One done that's so impressive? The best thing he did was destroy a gas giant planet. Surfer's done much more.

7. unknowndanex

nope, Surfer is stronger. in the Nova Corps files Surfer is a Universal threat whereas Fallen One is a Galactic threat. Fallen One's strength level is also below SS. Thanos made him look relatively stupid. He doesn't even posess the power cosmic, he relies on Dark Matter to draw his energy which is plenty but no as powerful as the power cosmic.

Endless Mike is right, Fallen One has done nothing. Surfer is the strongest herald taking into account that Tyrant was not really a herald.

8. omg laser pew pew!

Though I believe SS is the greatest herald, you can't base his strength on feats since he was kinda stuck in the Kyln wasn't he?

9. Rice Ball

We've not seen enough of the Fallen one to judge him yet, all hes done is destroy a planet.... :)

Thanos also thought the Fallen one could take down Galactus in his weakened state and had to intercept the Fallen one for the sake of the universe.. Oh and he was owned bad which is kinda sad, i would have rathered him push Thanos to his limits and got away adding a kickass new marvel cosmic villan for the silver surfer.

10. omg laser pew pew!

True true, he was kinda hyped up. He even looked like a mini hybrid of Surfer and Eternity (well to me anyway)

And he gets beaten so easily

I hope he isn't dead though

11. Rice Ball

Hes had some bad luck, i mean his first enemy was Thanos (Ouch) His second enemy was Aegis and co, 2 Cosmics that rival Galactus.

At the end of Silver Surfer #4, Thanos asked for the Fallen One back, and the 2 Cosmics gave him back, so i don't think hes dead. I think we might see him either in ANNIHILATION #4 or ANNIHILATION #5. I think Thanos is trying to transfer the silver surfers energys to the Fallen One.

Anyway in the preview of Annihilation #4, 'Thanos Acts' i wonder what hes going to do, Annihilation #5 has Drax v Thanos on the cover.

12. omg laser pew pew!

I'm guessing his next enemy is either classic Beyonder (which isn't completely stupid) or Living Tribunal

13. Rice Ball

I Just really(Really Really) hope Drax doesn't manage to Kill Thanos.

The weird thing is, Thanos really doesn't have any enemys as such, he also doesn't wish for universal domination anymore... He might be in love with death again tho, if she asks him to comit genoside he proberly will

14. omg laser pew pew!

He doesn't have a chance even if they were to fight now

15. Rice Ball

I mean spiderman webbed Omega etc :) That did make me chuckle, i mean they HAD to make spiderman do something important in a crossover :)

16. unknowndanex

i thought thanos knew Galactus has kicked Fallen One's ass on several ocassions. Fallen One relentlessly attacked Galactus all the time before he got locked in the Kyln and lost easily every single time. this was talked about in Thanos 11 and 12. Fallen One also got taken down by Starlord (which is a horrible thing to do). I'm thinking that Thanos was just trying to get him not to attack Galactus cause he wanted Fallen One and Galactus could kill him whenever he felt like it.

and there is a reason Surfer is a greater threat than Fallen One in the Nova Corps files

i don't see Drax getting the kill on Thanos, to be honest i think its gonna be like one of those things that happen in a movie. some guy is so hyped to fight someone and then he gets his ass kicked. like Baki vs his Dad....Vegeta vs Frieza Final Form.......on that level.