1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice

3. Voting for the Contest Central Drawing Contest is live!
    Entries can be found here and the voting threads can be found here and here.
    Voting ends on Sunday, June the 30th!
    Dismiss Notice

4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest -- Drinks!
    Dismiss Notice

5. The KCC is hosting a Short Story Contest!
    Entries are due by July 9th at 2:30am UTC!
    Dismiss Notice

Sims2 skin

Discussion in 'Art 101' started by zeYondaime, Jan 12, 2005.

1. zeYondaime Konoha's Yellow Flash

hi. i suppose this thread should be here.
    does anyone know how to create skin/clothing using Photoshop7 for the game SIms2? it would be great if theres a tutorial to make one.
    thanks

Tags:
  2. rensole New Member

zeYondaime i pmed you about it but you still did not reply so i am going to ask you right here and now.. WHERE TE F*** did you get those 3d models in youre sig???????

3. zeYondaime Konoha's Yellow Flash

i believe i've forgotten..

but i saved those pics a lot and if you want some, i can post them on the next reply..

4. PATMAN ASDganp90 sd(*)(* 0989()*)

don't swear please :]

5. rensole New Member

ok dudes im not grumpy or annything just exited i thought it was a hl1 models ^_^

6. Lizzy-kun Keeper of Gaara's Trousers

I'm a sims freak too! I used to make skins for the first game, not terrific ones or anything, but still...I haven't even bothered trying to make any for 2 yet...just too lazy! :smile-big The best place you could probably find them are in the simsresource.com's forums here's a link:Sims2 skinning tutorials There are plenty of threads in there, so you're bound to find what you're looking for. :laugh

7. Chimp New Member

Yeah... give that simsresource.com site a looksee... er sorry I don't know of any specific sites with tutorials for The Sims 2 (since I don't have it). I'd say try searching for one. "Google" it. I've heard that Photoshop and SimShow (<just to preview them, i think...) work for editing skins?

Darkness Over Light, The Other Side of Me
    actually it kind of seems like quite a few of the skin sites have somewhat of a 'tutorial' or a brief explanation and tips, etc. check some of those out.

oh and I think those Naruto Skins in zeYondaime's sig are from:

They have several picts in their gallery like that, too.

They have Naruto, One Piece, and Death Note (well the girl) character skins for The Sims 1. I dont know if they work for Sims 2. Probably not, eh?
    Probably the best Naruto ones I've seen. Too bad using the genin skins means you have to have kids in your family XD.
    And OMIGOSH! They have a Pakkun pet dog skin now.

(edit)
    Ah I was just checking out the Sims 2 site and they have several tutorials on there:
    BLEACH, BABY.
    There is a "The Sims 2 Body Shop Tutorial" down the page a little.
    hope that helps a little...

Last edited: Jan 17, 2005
  8. LegendarySaiyan Well-Known Member

Hi I know that no one replyed here since 01-18-2005, 12:49 AM :p but while searching at google for Naruto Sims 2 skins I found this topic :p So I dont want to bother making a whole new topic about this... The skins here are they for The Sims OR The Sims 2 cuz they look like Sims1... and do you knowother places than that site where we can get Sims2 Skins... its been 2 years you know there should be many now but I can find many lol :p

LS^^