1. Dismiss Notice
  2. OPFC

Are you an artist that loves One Piece? Join the OP Fanart Contest in the Ohara Library!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice

Single-lens reflex camera

Discussion in 'Tech Hub' started by chrisp, Jun 8, 2007.

1. chrisp Rebirth!

Don't know if this is the right place, so just move the thread if necessary.

I am quite new to taking pictures, up till now I have only used regular digital cameras. Now I feel it's time to get a digital SLR camera because of the quality and affordable price.

However, picking the right camera is very important since I'm planning on keeping it for a long time.

The cameras I'm thinking about at the moment are Nikon D40, Olympus E400 and Canon EOS 400D. I'm still a rookie so I'm not putting too much thought into the 'heavier' cameras like Nikon D80. Am I on the right track?

Do you have any advice? I want a digital SLR camera fit for a rookie, with specs that don't go out of date too fast, and not too big. I don't have so large hands, and it's important that it fits well. The size also matters because I want to easily take it with me.

Tags: