1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Sister Princess

Discussion in 'Off the Air' started by Finvarra, Oct 19, 2006.

1. Finvarra

First up this is an old and very complete series but I just finsihed watching it and wanted to give it a mention. :)

Anime Description:-
    ?This story is about 12 Sisters who love there brother very much.? Yep that?s it in a nut shell.

The Anime is made up of two series:-

Sister Princess
    This is a story mostly from the point of view of the Brother and his adventures in meeting his sisters which he had mostly forgotten about. Also how he handles the shock of meeting them and the many adventures/activities he has with them. As well as how his friends view all this and not forgetting a spy?s interference.

This is 26 Episodes long and they can be downloaded for free from:-
    sundevildvd

Note: Ep 3 is poor quality but perfectly viewable.

Next up is Sister Princess Repure
    This is very different from the first series, it?s mostly made up of lots of short stories from the view point of each of the Girls in turn. They are about 10mins long, (Two per episode).

Over all how much you like this series will depend on the sister who is the main character of the relevant short story. However the last fue episodes are all one nice little story.

I found most of the short storys very good, but dont just think if you dont like one you wont like the next, I am sure you will like most of them if you like the first series.

This is 12 episodes long and can be downloaded from:-
    sundevildvd

Note: Ep 1 is poor quality but perfectly viewable.

Over all I found this an enjoyable story, about love, friendship and laughter. (I hope anybody who decieds to wotch it likes it as well.)

Last edited: Nov 19, 2006
    Tags:
  2. Finvarra

Incase you have the same problems I did with Oxyshare, basicly what you do is when you go to the download page in Oxyshare, scroll down the page to the bottom.

You will see the words "Fast and Extreme" press that.

Then scroll to the bottom of that page and waite 30 seconds then the download link will be there waiting for you to press.

There is no download restrictions on the site, however it does not like you downloading more than 3 files at a time. (It wont let you.)

Last edited: Nov 19, 2006