1. The first My Hero Academia Banner Contest is here! We are pleased to invite you to participate.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello Guest,

Voting for the first Konoha Country Club Poetry Competition is live!

Please check out the Entries here.

Place your votes in the 1st Choice Vote thread here and the 2nd Choice Vote thread here.

-- NarutoForums Staff

Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice

6. Give NF the love she deserves! Join the NF-chan drawing contest and draw NF as NF-chan now!
    Earn some prizes... and maybe hugs and kisses from the forum herself?!
    CLICK HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  7. [​IMG]

House of Uzumaki has a new banner contest! Please, check here for details and place your vote.

Dismiss Notice

SKOTW 100 - Discussion

Discussion in 'SkotF' started by vervex, Jun 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vervex Art prevails!

Discussion

I am happy to start the SKOTW 100 ! Yes, 100 weeks of art ! 100 weeks of fun ! 100 weeks of friendship that were created because of this competition !

Happy Birthday SKOTW !

The theme for this special event will be Us, Artists ~ where you will have to draw yourself in company of the artists of SKOTW ! Noobs, regular people, veterans... draw the ones you like, the ones who encouraged you to participate.

I will open the posting topic tomorrow. So be ready my friends... :)

*starts singing WE ARE FAMILY....* :nod

And thanks for voting for me guys :) I won SKOTW 99 ! By one point ! So Yay to Zamiel also !

Tags:
  2. Skoemie Sandaime Skoemie

i will post a rl foto in this topic so you get a better idea of who to draw

3. escamoh escaflowne3

And vervex, the rules are ironclad. If you're late, too damn bad, that's how its always been, and I don't need this fucking new mod screwing around and changing shit for everyone else's pleasure.

I think you know who I am.

4. AShino0110 Cheese Grader

5. vervex Art prevails!

I have no orders to receive from a member who:

First, does not participate.
    Second, got banned only a day ago for creating dupes and flaming.

I am the one modding here. If you're not happy, go complain in the court that you know so well.
    That's all I have to say.

EDIT: Edited the second point, so it fits to you and not esca, dear Haruka.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2007
  6. AShino0110 Cheese Grader

It's Haruka, using Esca's account to flame.
    Nice buddy, nice.

8. Therahedwig Parodie Nin

Waitaminute, Jef was an even easier going SkotW-organiser than vervex, so why are you angsting about SkotW being streched?

But then again, you always had a weird obsession with SkotW...

Anyway...

shit, I forgot all about the voting... >_<

9. Skoemie Sandaime Skoemie

The rules do state that late is gone... but it happend before even when stoner was the one in charge he let people who where only a tad late participate so fuck of screaming and shouting at Vervex.

And one more thingy... are there people here who want to post a RL foto of themselfs cause it wil make it more easy to draw how people look like

10. vervex Art prevails!

Anyway, using somebody else's account, especially for evading a ban, is illegal. She talks about respecting the rules when she can't do it herself, that's why I was mad yesterday.
    Her first ban that was for creating dupes was extended to 1 week, as well as Esca's.

And here are some pics of me:
    Devil May Cry Episode 1

11. zamiel art slave

your completly right, we need an asshole mode who doesn't give a flying turd about the SKOTWeekers and trying to be a pain in the ass to everyone.

INTERNET SERIOUS BUSINESS

seriously let it go, it happened and thats it, geez.

12. Dimezanime88 Tha Blak Demen

I was going to join this because it was the 100th, then I read what we had to do and lost interest because I'm too lazy...:(

13. Skoemie Sandaime Skoemie

I hate this foto I realy do... it's about 2 years ago that this was taken but I don't change that much

14. Ryoshi Alexander Supertramp

15. pi321 In Soviet Russia...

haruka does have a bad temper sometimes...I've been on the brunt of it too vervex ><...I'll try to post a photo later

16. badaudio (ﺧ益ﺨ)

Vervex intentions were good, it was a special occasion, and yadda yadda. I think she did right. Though i want to suggest that vervex votes first from now on. since I noticed that her vote decided who won or not this round (which makes this un-fair.) and she made herself win accordingly. Votes are based on opinion i know but i cant help as feel, she rigged it.

17. Skoemie Sandaime Skoemie

Unlike somepeople Vervex doesnt put that much Yeeh Hahhh... into winning... and extualy the voting system stinks... we need a non participating non whatever to send our votes to... cause anyone can rigg the outcome... omg Zamiel made a great work I will vote him as third but I don't want him to win... omg with those 3 points he gets the #1 spot... oke let's vote for someone else

18. pi321 In Soviet Russia...

you cant vote for yourself...plus I did think that vervex's was better shaded and what not and it does look like her pictures, everyone has different tastes and other people had almost the same votes as she did so I don't see much of a prob

yeah anonymous submission would be nice and we could vote for randomly numbered pieces but over time everyone knows everyone else's style etc...this is just for fun anyways no need to get serious...

W00T NO MORE SCHOOL AND EXAMS ARE DONE!!!!11111

19. badaudio (ﺧ益ﺨ)

Yeah and i said, votes are based on opinion. Art is subjective, but overall Zamiels was alot more technically pleasing then Ryoshi's and the fact she voted him first made me suspicious. I didn't say she voted for herself either, what caught my attention was vervex was 31 and zamiel was 30, her vote could either have herself lose by putting Zamiel in a spot other that 5th and i think she calculated that so that she won this weeks. I honestly don't care about winning, I just think thats un-fair and should from now on she should vote first, since she has the ability to close a thread and lock the votes.

20. Skoemie Sandaime Skoemie

yeah maybe but as I said iff it's a close race... you can always manipulate it, doesn't mather if it's vervex or zamiel in this case. If zamiel was the last to vote and voted in this same maner no one would have a problem with it... now it's the mod and you start talking like this.

As I said for Zamiel and Vervex who have won in the past it doesn't mather that much and I suspect them to be honest. I myself always want to be among the first to vote cause I know that I could manipulate it if people start voting for me (like that's ever gonna happen but I can keep on dreaming right?)

21. badaudio (ﺧ益ﺨ)

No its different, because vervex closes the thread as she votes. Zamiel or anyone cant vote last. I am talking like this because she IS the mod, and has the power to give her the win, even if she can only do it in a close race. And to solve this all i simply ask is that she vote first, seems fair no?

22. Ryoshi Alexander Supertramp

Roy G Biv..........he must have been gay........

RED ORANGE YELLOW GREEN BLUE INDIGO VIOLET!!!!!!

23. pi321 In Soviet Russia...

Well that's too bad Badaudio, vervex deserves her mod status

let's change the subject

and not to w/e ryoshi's raving about now...

24. badaudio (ﺧ益ﺨ)

Too bad what? Im not saying get rid of her. I like having her as the artist gallery mod. Just i suggest she should vote first, i mean shes the first who sees the thread why not give her input first?

25. zamiel art slave

... little gnomes who live under my scanner steal my inspiration once every 15 days D: !...

lol , ok about the vervex voting issue...meh like skoemie said i really don't care about winning or loosing...so i don't see the isue whether she votes first or last... but then again that could be easly fix to satisfy anya...doubt i guess members might have, also the voting each person votes for what they like the most, it doesn't really matter of its technically better or not, its just the individual' taste.

now changing the topic.
    we shall now talk about ...eh... weasles with giant robot hands and umbrellas

26. badaudio (ﺧ益ﺨ)

I neither care about who wins or lose, but i do like having a fair competition.

also this

27. zamiel art slave

EPIC FIGHT umbrela robot hand wweasle vs stick super sword man
    HEAVEN OR HELL, LETS ROCK!!!

28. vervex Art prevails!

I make myself win "accordingly" ? That's how much you trust me ? I vote according to the drawings I like, not to weither I want to win or not. THEN and only THEN I do the counting. If you're jealous you didn't win, that is not my problem. I will vote first next time, just to prove you that my vote has nothing to do with my past victory. I don't need to cheat to win.

I've won 3 times since I started participating, and I'm still here.

- - -

I voted for Ryoshi because I prefered it. Now, because you didn't like his entry I cannot ? I placed Zamiel's entry in 5th because of the colors - but I didn't like the style he used. (that doesn't mean you're not good Zamiel :)) You will also notice that I rarely put Zamiel first, unless he's the only one who colored his entry.

I will repeat it one last time, I didn't make myself win. In fact, I felt so bad for winning by one point that I mentionned Zamiel as second.

If you're frustrated coz you can't win, that's not my problem.

~ Geez... people is so aggressive these days ! Is it because of the heat or something ?!

@Skoemie
    Voting in general stinks, because people have the tendency to vote for their friends, or always the same people. But what can we change to that ? I vote for what I like and that's it, personally, but some others don't. Some base their opinions on originality, on talent or on pity and compassion sometimes.

@pi321
    Anonymous votes seem good to be but... would be kinda tricky. You recognize Zamiel's style pretty easily, as well as mine and many other people's.

29. zamiel art slave

damn it i know i should be doing something more productive but i can't help my self

edit --

30. AShino0110 Cheese Grader

0_0,.....................that's a freakin powerful weasel,.............

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.