1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The World Cup is about to begin, which means it’s time to start proudly repping your country. We’ve created a special new feature for you guys exclusively for this big event! Click here to learn more!!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. Anime Awards for 2017 part 2 commences with the category of worst anime of 2017!

Drop by and leave a vote in the following threads: 1 2 3 4 5
    Dismiss Notice

SM Naruto vs Kakashi.

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by Gin Ichimaru's Shadow, Jun 13, 2018.

Who would win?

1. Kakashi wins both scenarios.

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  2. Kakashi wins 1st scenario and loses in 2nd.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Kakashi wins 2nd scenario and loses in 1st.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Naruto wins both scenarios.

11 vote(s)
    73.3%
  5. Naruto wins 1st scenario and loses in 2nd.

3 vote(s)
    20.0%
  6. Naruto wins 2nd scenario and loses in 1st.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Gin Ichimaru's Shadow 203176

Poland
    1st scenario: Pain arc SM Naruto Vs Pain arc Kakashi.

2nd scenario: War arc SM Naruto Vs war arc Kakashi.

Manga knowledge.

Place:Bee vs Sasuke.

Tags:
  2. Bonly Keyblade Master

Egypt
    Basically it's Kamui or bust for Kakashi because he's gonna get beat around in CQC upon which he doesn't stand much of a chance and the range game doesn't favor Kakashi when Naruto can dodge/take whatever he dishes out as well as has FRS to get past any defense Kakashi can put up. So yeah Naruto would win more times then not

3. Serene Grace Prodigal Sage

Naruto obliterates both rounds

4. Gin Ichimaru's Shadow 203176

Poland
    I think that too.:nice

5. Cosmos The Great Cosmos

Portrayal puts SM Naruto and his peer MS Sasuke comfortably above Kakashi based on their performance against a much, much more powerful opponents like Pain, the 5 Kages, Kurama, Danzo, Killer B ... etc

But since the NBD is known for feats-whoring let's see who wins based on feats.

Naruto is faster than Kakashi, he blitzed and counter-blitzed Shurado and the 3rd Raikage.
    He's much more physically superior to the point where one punch would kill Kakashi.
    SM Rasengan > Raikiri.
    Clones + blocking LOS trolls Kami all day.
    Kakashi got dogs while Naruto got giant toads.
    Naruto's feats of clone feinting Pain's shared vision between 3 paths are better than Kakashi's.
    Superior stamina. War arc Kakashi was worried about his chakra tank after using one clone and two Raikiris.

Literally no way for Kakashi to win this fight.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2018
  6. Gin Ichimaru's Shadow 203176

Poland
    I have good idea with creating this thread. Didn't I :kermit?

7. Cosmos The Great Cosmos

8. Tri

Australia
    There’s no version of Kakashi that can beat SM Naruto bar DMS without the conditions being skewed in his favor.

9. Kai R I N N I N G Retired Staff

Naruto's doppelgangers are enhanced so Kakashi can't trade, allowing Naruto to feint even easier leading to Kakashi getting annihilated by any one of Naruto's Rasengan variants let alone a throne Rasenshuriken which ends the fight in an instant.

10. Alita54 Alita>You

Depends on how fast Kakashi goes for kamui.

11. Orochimaruwantsyourbody Well-Known Member

Naruto surpassed Kakashi in the Immortals Arc. Naruto added Sage Mode, two giant toads, the loyalty of Gamabunta, Fukasaka/Shima, and Frog Kata to his arsenal by the Pein Arc. Kakashi added almost nothing.

12. Gin Ichimaru's Shadow 203176

Poland
    600th like :).

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  13. cobe42 Member

Sm naruto wins realistically since kakashi has never used his kumui for bfr purposes on the opposition as a game ender, sm naruto on the other hand should have superior stats and rasen- shurikens area of effect will be to difficult for kakashi to avoid.

14. Shark Taking a break

If this were to happen in the manga, Naruto would probably troll Kamui with a bunshin or something.

15. The_Conqueror Well-Known Member

Egypt, Switzerland, Sweden, Spain, Serbia, Russia, Portugal, , Germany, France, , Denmark, Croatia, Belgium, Uruguay, Peru, Colombia, Brazil, Argentina, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, Japan, Iran, Australia, Panama, Mexico, Costa Rica, Tunisia, Senegal, Nigeria, Morocco, , Poland
    Naruto is quite suitable to take a long range kamui.
    It has been highlighted through the manga that he can troll people with his clones game
    Zabuza, neji , pain, even kaguya. It's basically ends with LOS blockers and FRS coming towards Kakashi which may be a transformation and all enough for Naruto to take kakashis back and finish him with rasengan.

16. Maverick04 Well-Known Member

Portrayal wise: Pain Arc SM Naruto is "In a league of his own" compared to others in the village.

He also, with some knowledge, took down 5 Paths and wouldve done better against Tendo if it wasnt for Paa being killed and thrown at Naruto as a distraction..Whereas Kakashi (with backup) died facing two paths

Feats wise:
    Naruto has the best (maybe the only person with) Frog Kata..He can throw blind punches..He genuinely has SM sensing / Danger sensing which would help him to counter Kakashi if he goes for a blindsided attack..Kamui can be dealt with by Naruto's Sage Sensing + Tajuu Kage Bunshin..But yea Kamui is Kakashi's only legit way to win this fight..He can try and Kamui a limb or two but with boss summon distraction, I dont think Kakashi would have a smooth sailing..WA Kakashi might do well against SM Naruto..Donno if he can win though..The only reason he was able to show such prowess with Kamui in WA was because he was constantly fed chakra..Once by Kyuubi, then healed by Sakura, then bijuu cloak..I would favor Naruto more times than not

17. Sage light Well-Known Member

I'd favor Naruto, in consideration of how much of a clone-expert he is, even better than Kakashi maybe.

Scenario 2, I'd favor likely Kakashi? If he doesn't use a quick-clone-feint, he could likely be warped, by Kakashi, likely.

18. sabre320 Well-Known Member

scenario 2 kakashi must literally go for a bloodlusted kamui at match start or he easily gets overwhelmed but here things becomes tricky...in the wararc kakashi was able to track a rushing bm clone and warp him so fast it fooled rinnegan obitos ms precog and a master kamui user himself, later he warped the gedo midsummon a feat so fast it left kcm minato astonished.

19. Zero890 Well-Known Member

Smoke bombs make Kamui useless, Naruto destroys him with a Rasengan from where Kakashi can not see him (as he did against Pain).

20. Hi no Ishi Well-Known Member

Round 2 Naruto High Diff

Only because Kamui.

21. Crimson Flam3s Rampage Sage

I'm assuming Pain Arc Naruto starts in SM, if so then he wins scenario 1 most often than not.

Kakashi wins scenario 2, he was able to track BM Naruto easily so Sage Naruto will be laughably easy to Kamui in most situations and ranges.

22. savior2005 Well-Known Member

idt kakashi can win scenario 2 at all. Yes, he has one shot kamui, but naruto can also essentially oneshot kakashi too whether its close range or long range. and naruto's a master of the clone feint game, so kakashi may end up kamui a clone.

23. Cosmos The Great Cosmos

In the second round he's facing war arc SM Naruto, who has things like Odama Rasengan barrage, OFRS, Kawazu Tataki, longer SM duration, wider sensing, and has war arc Gamakichi who can use SM himself. Kakashi gets curbstomped worse in 2nd scenario.

24. savior2005 Well-Known Member

yes, that's why i said i dont think kakashi is winning at all, as in, he has pretty much no chance in hell. I was indirectly replying to those who said kakashi can win scenario 2, which idt has a chance of winning.

25. Cosmos The Great Cosmos

My apology then.

26. Serene Grace Prodigal Sage

Hundreds of clones make Kamui absolutely useless though

27. Knight of Chaos Uchiha Slayer

Kakashi IC rarely starts off a battle with Kamui. Even If he did I think Naruto can troll him with clones, or plain even sense the chakra buildup in his eyes and avoid it that way. Kakashi can't engage Naruto using taijutsu because Naruto has the frog kata and will win. Ninjutsu wise Naruto has clone feints and FRS. If he runs out of sage chakra he'll still beat him.