1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

SMD: Shinobi of Mass Destuction

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by DiDiDiDi DiDi Di-Di-Di, Aug 21, 2005.

Which human has the power to cause wide scale destruction?

1. Chouza Akimichi

5 vote(s)
    2.9%
  2. Deidara

68 vote(s)
    39.5%
  3. Gaara

32 vote(s)
    18.6%
  4. Jiraiya

17 vote(s)
    9.9%
  5. Kisame

9 vote(s)
    5.2%
  6. Orochimaru

7 vote(s)
    4.1%
  7. Sarutobi

6 vote(s)
    3.5%
  8. Sasori

10 vote(s)
    5.8%
  9. Temari

5 vote(s)
    2.9%
  10. Other (please elaborate in post)

13 vote(s)
    7.6%
  1. DiDiDiDi DiDi Di-Di-Di

I would have to say Deideria has the most raw destuctive power since he is he only one capable of blowing up an entire village. Next is Gaara how could do an ass load of damage with his sand and last is Kisame who can flood a village. If there is any one esle you think could cause the most wide scale destuction please fell free to tell me.

Tags:
  2. Blue Supporting Staff Retired Staff

Sannin summons can wreck half a village just by sitting on them.

3. No they cant. Sannin summons can do that. But in that case So can Naruto and Gaara.

THEIR STRONG AS THE SANNINS OMG!!!

4. Delta Shell

Yeah, Sannin, Deidara, Gaara and Sasori with his Kazekage puppet and the rest of them which can take down a country.

Probably Kisame if he unleashed that super duper Suiton, i'm guessing that Forest Genesis would create quite a bit of damage to a village too.

Then there's people like the Akimichi's.

They've all got the potential for larger scale destruction if allowed.

5. TenshiOni

Deidara with his C3 chakra #18 special....The Sannins with their Boss Summons/Jiraiya with Demolisher Toad/Oro with Three-Headed Snake....Gaara going full Shukaku mode....Naruto if he summons Gamabunta and he actually decides to cooperate with him in wide scale destruction....Kisame can puke out the ocean on top of a village....Sasori's already destroyed a nation with his puppet army...anyone from the Akimichi clan going nuts....Temari and her summoning...

Yeah, that's about it so far.

EDIT: Oh, yeah, and the Shodai, Nidaime, and Yondaime.

Shodai = Make Life/Forest no Jutsu
    Nidaime = Another Lake no Jutsu on your village guy
    Yondaime = Gamabunta

6. Cholisose

The first two Hokages seemed to have large-scale attacks too... The First's "Create-a-Forest" jutsu might be able to wipe out a whole village. Same with the Second's "Create-a-Lake" jutsu.

7. Aburame Kahetai

Chouza could just use the pills and multi=size no jutsu, and it would be like a baby and plastic army men!

{E} wow three posts one after the other!

8. Kno7

All of the above, and I think jiraiya's swamp of the underworld should be added in there too.

9. zounds-_

I bet that when Mizuki transforms into tigerman he would have even higher rate than those mentioned in the comments.

10. Skoemie

I have chosen other... my vote goes for Naruto and Gaara... Naruto if he can release the kyuubi (don't bullshit me with he would die cause he has a protective seal on him) and gaara can make a desert avalange and destroy a village with that

11. Marsala

Gaara is the winner. He blocked Deidara's #18. He can bury an entire village in sand. He can transform into his perfect giant sand tanuki form, which greatly amplifies his abilities. And if all else fails, he can release Shuukaku, a creature with a greater capacity for mass destruction than even the Sannin's summonses.

If Naruto could release Kyuubi or if Orochimaru is the Hachibi's jinchuuriki and can release it, they would surpass even Gaara... but as there's no strong evidence for either, Gaara remains the leader here.

12. Gaara has the perfect trump card. I wonder why he never tried to master his Shukaku transformation, the one when hes in control not shukaku.

13. Skoemie

Well Gaara can use the Shukaku when he is in controle... however he can't comprehand the chakra of a bayuu there for he must fall asleep and let shukaku take over to go all out... but when he's awake he can use a less powerfull version of the shukaku

14. Chiru

Gaara. Pre-time skip he could kill every animal/human in a forest. Deidara is second.

15. MasamuneX7

Deidara's is instantaneous damage, so I'll go with him.

16. Bei

Deidara. Large explosions are just nifty. :B

17. FitzChivalry

Anyone with a boss summon, pretty much. Jiraiya could destroy a village with that Katon techinque he used with Gama Bunta. I wouldn't know who to vote for since most people on that list COULD destroy a village.

18. chauronity

- Gaara: Shukaku's sand blasts and other attacks
    - Jiraiya/Naruto: Gamabunta's Teppou Dama -attacks and other moves.
    - Deidara: The strongest bomb.

Widest scale of mass destruction:

- Sasori. Such a wide scale of human puppets will give him an opportunity to use various techniques to destroy the landscape. Also the "Iron world order" or something like that was utterly powerful.
    - Sannins combined or separately: The sannin's and their teamwork will kill literally everyone around. Separately they'll perform well as well, cos their summons are powerful and jutsus (especially Jiraiya) can cause large amount of damage.
    - Any akatsuki members or anyone at the Kage -standard. Previous hokage's, other villages Kage's etc.

---

Somehow I also consider Itachi to have some wider scale or atleast mass destruction jutsus. - We have seen the exploding bunshins which'll destroy a lot of people around it's impact radius, we've seen Amaterasu which could be suitable for destroying some place (maybe when used from some distant place, or some battle nearby), and we haven't seen the presumed 3rd Sharingan technique "Susanoo" which could be something like that also.

19. DiDiDiDi DiDi Di-Di-Di

Nobody voted for Temari or Sarutobi? One would think the guy who taught the sannin and the woman who leveled nearly half of a forest would be capable of some massive destruction.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2005
  20. hisoka17

i say lee after he's had a couple shots of sake :smile-big

21. Franckie

I'll say Deidara but Gaara is a close second. Being submerged in sand is an atrocious way to go.

22. itachidattebayo

Gaara....In the fight against Kimi, he flooded nearly a whole forest with sand and forest>>>>>a Village and the amt of sand he controls is able to flood a village (seen in VS deidara)......

23. Odlam

His sand definately can cover more area then even Deidara's #18 explosions, and if he pulls out Shukaku mode and starts spitting those air bursts that are the size of Gamabunta (as well as just going Godzilla on a place) he could tear a place apart in no time

The poll says Deidara with a huge lead, but the vast majority voicing an opinion say Gaara, thats quite an inconsistency

24. Midus

But Kisame wins this hands down. More widespread in my opinion. Deidara's #18 destroys then dissapears. Kisame's destroys, but where does the water go? Flooding into rivers to cause more havok.

25. Spy_Smasher

Agreed. Don't underestimate Amaterasu. Remember, the only time we've seen it used was in an environment that was tailor-made for reducing its impact. Fire attacks would be particularly devastating in a Japanese-style village, with lots of wood and paper construction. Just ask the U.S. Army Air Corps during WW Duece.

26. FreakyJason

Amaterasu couldn't be widescale for one fact... Itachi almost passed out using that version of it... sure he used Tsukiyomi as well... but I'm sure Amaterasu uses almost as much chakra as Tsukiyomi... so if that small version takes that much... I doubt Itachi has some super duper version of it.

And I vote for Gaara. Drowning a whole forest pre-timeskip was crazy.

I do think Kimi should have been on the list though. He ate up a big chunk of land with his final dance.

27. Gyroscope

Shinobi of Mass destruction - Sannin, Sasori, Kisame, Deidara, Gaara
    Lesser SMD - Akimichi, Naruto, (Sasuke?), Kimimaro, Lee :cool

28. Blue Supporting Staff Retired Staff

Any megasummon could do just as much damage as #18 in about a minute just by walking around. Deidara would need alot of eighteens to match Bunta getting angry and wrecking stuff.

Sannin+Yondaime+Team 7(maybe) > Deidara.

Sasori's army didn't actually destroy a nation, as in tore it down. It devestated it's shinobi forces and generally owned it's population. Obviously you can't destroy an entire nation.

The think about Gaara is that he could destroy Sunagakure easily enough (if he wanted to) but he might have trouble destroying Konoha, and he would probably be useless against Mizugakure, which I assume is floating on a lake or something cool like that.

So, yeah. Megasummons for the win.

29. Gyroscope

And about Mega-Summons - They can be killed/desummoned, Deidara can still fly around chucking 'art'

30. Blue Supporting Staff Retired Staff

You're right, it's Kiriga XD
    Mizuga just popped into my head for some reason.

And #18 is obviously something that Deidara can't make many of. He only had one against Gaara, and his comments to Sasori indicate that it isn't something he usually carries around.

Megasummons can be, well, popped, for lack of a better term... but it's not something most people can do. Even Tsunade needed Bunta's knife handy. Without it, it would have been hard to do anything to Manda.