1. Stop Scrolling! We changed our address to narutoforums.org

Please add the URL to bookmarks on your PC and phone.

More details can be found here. Feel free to ask any question.
  2. Give your waifu the ultimate gift - being crowned the most popular waifu on NF by helping her win in Senjou’s “NF Waifu Popularity Contest”

Feeling extra confident? You can now bet on your Waifu as well for fun forum prizes here

Come on with everything your waifu does for, you should do this for your waifu.
  3. "Are you a Messi or Ronaldo fanboy? Come and nominate them and more of your favourite players in NF's UEFA Champions League Awards!

If your nominees win, you could win points for cool forum prizes!

Click here to play :) .
  4. ⛄ ❆ Check out the latest Newsletter-December , read it here! ❆ ⛄
  5. It's that time of the year when everyone spreads good and magic things, to enter in the Christmas Spirit full of art HVoA invites you to

✵ Join the NF Christmas Extravaganza ✵
  6. Arcade is hosting " The 2017 Arcade GOTY Awards "

Click here to know more ᵔ.ᵔ .
  7. It's that time again, where a certain lazy rodent refuses to host a wonderful NE-centric game. Come play the 2nd Mafia Game

in the Nigerian Embassy (formally known as the Chatterbox) hosted by the one and only WAD! Test your skills, shitpost like no tomorrow!

...There's a prize if you win.
  8. Greetings and Welcome to the forums! Please we ask you to lose some of your time and take a look at our " Beginners Guide " that contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun around - NF staff

Click here: " Begginers Guide " .

So any fight in Naruto ever able to reach...

Discussion in 'Akihabara Lounge' started by Batzzaro29, Nov 10, 2017.

1. HoroHoro ---

You lost all crediblity to talk about DB as though you know anything about it when you're using a 3-sec Boruto (of all things) vid to prove your point

2. Magnum Miracles Trick 'r Treat

But isn't DBZ just a bunch of the same 4 frames put on repeat with blurred punches and kicks to show speed and save money? Not sure how choreographed the action is in Kai, but DBZ's fight leave a lot to be desired, especially comparing it to anything today.

3. Skilatry Well-Known Member

I do know something about it, since I watched the entire fucking series, and the 3-sec Boruto vid is still better than any action sequence DB has ever had. Nice non-argument though.

4. HoroHoro ---

Tbh you can apply that to just about any other big low budget long-running action anime. YYH, One Piece, Bleach and are all applying a portion of any major fight in which the participants are throwing rapid-fire punches and kicks at each other to save some money. The choreography isn't any better in Kai tho, the only difference is that they removed a bunch of fillers. Tho, I'd say as long as the characters are over-the-top and the tension is real, then they make up in the choreography department, fights like Goku Vs Vegeta and Jotaro Vs Dio proved that for instance.

You still haven't come up with a rebuttal to the video I posted above which is in fact a nice choreography with decent animation for a low budget long-running series like DB, nice cop-out and cherrypicking argument though.

But yeah, Naruto does in fact have better choreography than DB, as a matter of fact, I think it got one of the best choreography in anime and manga. The choreography are really fast-paced and there used to be a good amount of tactics and strategies involved in them, particularly Sasuke prior to getting Susanoo. I also like how the main characters aren't always always fighting alone, but rather, they receive aid from several comrades and they all have their contribution during the fighting scenes prior to the Pain arc where everyone became dependent on Naruto and Sasuke afterwards. Some suspense is also there to be revealed during this stage as the fight progresses. My most favorite aspect of the fighting sequences is whenever Kishimoto applies the "double action" technique derived from Jackie Chan's films where we see a character performing a technique in three different angles to intensify the atmosphere.

5. Skilatry Well-Known Member

I can't see the video, its just a white box, send the link instead.

If this is what you think then I don't understand your disagreement.

6. HoroHoro ---

Here you go.

I never disagreed with you saying Naruto has better choreography tho
    From the way you put it in your comment, you made it sound like DB has absolutely no choreography at all when the Yamamuro animation is a testament that Toei can in fact deliver nice fighting sequences when they aren't stingy and are actually investing their budget, still I think Naruto has overall the better choreography, better than most anime as a matter of fact

7. Skilatry Well-Known Member

I suppose this choreography is ok, its not the same punchkickpunchkick crap I'm so used to seeing. Its still completely mediocre compared to Naruto though. HxH has a few nice little skirmishes too, although they are far too short.

8. Keishin Well-Known Member

The fights in Naruto are lame as shit compared to DBZ with men throwing fists. Coreography isn't saving them lol.

Example: Boruto movie fights were garbage compared to Broly despite them running around with good coreography. There is no weight behind the moves. :gglife

9. Skilatry Well-Known Member

Enjoy watching the same 3 frames of animation repeated ad nauseam for 5 episodes over and over again.

10. Xiammes Symbol of Pizza Super Moderator

11. Imagine //\\

Sometimes I think Piccolo vs 17 drew inspiration from this one.