1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

So does Yachiru deserve to be VC???

Discussion in 'Society TV' started by Orofan, Oct 6, 2006.

Does Yachiru Deserve to be VC???

1. Yes - we have not seen her true ability yet

92 vote(s)
    90.2%
  2. No - people are scared shitless of Zaraki

10 vote(s)
    9.8%
  1. Orofan On a quest to master all Jutsu

We've never seen her fight. We seen her aura could scare a lesser shin but a mouse could have for that guy.

So

Is she VC due to ability or cause if anyone says shit about it Zaraki will gutt em?

Tags:
  2. Mori` <blink><font color="#DAA520">Sunshine.</font></bli

that about sums it up...till we see her in proper action there's no telling if he is below vc, on vc or maybe above vc in level.

3. Uzumaki Yondaime Narutard

we will have to see because some VC's are quite weak, such as the 2nd division one or the 1st division one who were taken down by Ichigo in a single punch.

4. Raiza Pimp-aho-no-jitsu

She may be like Yoda when he pulls out his lightsaber. Jumpin all over the place.

5. Jh1stgen Active Member

*cannot imagine a serie without Yachiru being VC :S

It just wouldnt be the same XD

Even Ikkaku is scared of her ... and Ikkaku could've been Captain lvl

6. skmt999 4th Division Captain

Yeah, that's about the best recommendation we have so far of Yachiru being 'worthy' to be VC. From what I've seen so far ALL VC's are chosen by their Captains, and there doesn't seem to be much reason for some of them.

Is Yachiru on a similar level to Hinamori, for instance? I'd bet so.

But we really won't know untill she does something fascinating. I'd love to know what her speciality is... what form her power takes. So far just looks like a cuter pinker smaller version of her Ken-Chan. :laugh

edit: just wanted to say, that makes my offical vote "BOTH" - we haven't seen what she can do yet (which I'll bet is as good as the other questionable VC's)
    AND people are scared shitless of Ken-chan. :nod

7. Manetheren Ero-Sennin Approves This Post!

I still am of the random theory/opinion that Yachiru is really the manifestation of Zaraki's Zanpakuto...

8. kimidoll i wanna smoke some marijuana

No one can really judge Yachiru from just seeing her run really fast with Kenpachi on her back, seeing her spiritual power look blurt out, and being able to withstand Kenpachi's reiatsu. But she must be a VC for a reason and I doubt Kenpachi would make a weakling as his VC

For all you know, Yachiru may be the strongest (2nd strongest or whatever you want) girl/female VC (Hinamori, Matsumoto, Nanao and Isane are the other four female VCs. None of them look 11th division material to me) /VC in general (Although, considering that the other VCs are Renji, Hisagi, etc, seem stronger it's hard to say).

Most likely, she's stronger than most seated shinigami but weaker than 3-6 VCs. Damn, all this talk about Yachiru makes me wish the 11th division came back :scry Err, off topic, I know

9. omg laser pew pew! is feeling greedy

Your logic sucks

We haven't seen Nanao fight. Guess that means she shouldn't be a VC
    Heck I don't remember seeing Isane fight either, she shouldn't be a VC as well

10. Rukia and, of course... hail Hydra

Yes. We have seen her speed. Ikkaku seems to listen to her. He is probably aware of her power. Besides, why does she have to be the strongest to be VC? Zaraki probably trusts her more than he trusts anyone else, that is enough if you ask me.

Besides.....she's cute. Its good for the show for her to be vice captain.:amuse

11. Insipidipity Ignostic Buddhist

I found it funny that even Ishida said she was fast.

I think if she wasn't at least VC level, hanging with Kenpachi, who's always looking for a strong opponent, would be suicide.

There seems to be many indications that she's THE strongest VC, let alone VC level. Two officers under her are at VC level, she's got super speed that impressed Ishida(who was able to do a quazishunpo), she's the only VC who's shown the ability to easily carry someone around, she escaped detection and was quick enough to jump on Ichigo's shoulder before he could react, and the only one who's shown enough reiatsu to be visible on its own.

12. Zorokiller Lives of your misfortune

I believe Bleach Heat the soul 3 shows the real techniques of the characters in bleach..and if that was so...Yachiru is quick and her shikai is quiet cool with some kkind of scribbeling monsters showing up..

13. AstraeaX Don't Panic!!

I think yachiru's bankai (if she has one)...wud be hella awesome.

14. norul3z Hyuuga Neiji

im looking forward for her fight ..

manga spoiler
    Spoiler:
    maybe she will come to help ichigo at hueco mundo ?? who knows ..

15. Sakura Kaijuu There is only the inevitable

People underestimate her because she's little. It's a natural thing to do. It's like underestimating the abilities of short people. They don't look like they can do much, but really they can.

I think she deserves to be VC. Kenpachi might play favorites with her a little, but he's not blind to the abilities of his division. Plus there's Yama-jii's devotion to the rules. And didn't Kenpachi and Yachiru become captain and vice-captain without even going throught the Academy?

16. Sawako

I believe that she deserves to be VC. We haven't seen her fight, but I believe that she's powerful. Just becuase she's small and adorable doesn't mean she's weak!

17. Naruto-USA Professional dub supporter

I'm of the opinion that not only is she VC level but she is also stronger than Ken.

18. Corwin Trained Stalemate Associate

Nanao looks like she was chosen by her captain because she's cute and does all his work for him, LOL.
    Yachiru was chosen because she was so innocent and not scared of Zaraki at all.

19. Nihonjin Skeptic

Yachiru deserves her spot just aswell as any other VC, I don't think you can become one just because the captain likes you...you need to make important decisions aswell every now and then....so no, we've yet to see her true abillities.

20. lo0p Bounce with me

Does anyone else think Yachiru vs Ururu would rock? Urahara seems to be on good terms with Soul Society now so it'll probably never happen but still, it would be an awesome battle.

21. Raiza Pimp-aho-no-jitsu

Now I wouldnt go as far as to saying that. I seriously doubt that.
    Kenpachi, to me, isn't strong because of his fighting skills, which he has been fighting a lot longer than Yachiru. He has a love for fighting, and of course we all know that when someone loves something so much, they put their all into it and excel, most of the time. Kenpachi's will and determination to fight is stronger than anyone else in the anime, and that alone makes him one one of the top 3 fighters, IMO. Even if his sword doesn't have aaa.....a uhhhh....man whatever you call that power. I dont try to remember every thing in the anime. :p

22. rinaruto Member

i think yachiru deserves to be a VC
    she seems strong and her speed is awesome..
    and the members of squad 11 are scared of her

23. tntrag-sniffs New Member

yeah, me too or something along those lines. I dunno if she can be the manifestation since she was a baby when she found him or he found her.

24. EtherSword Kuuderes

I didn't read all the posts here, but shes seems to be a definite vice captain level, when Ichigo first met her, she jumped on his shoulder and he didn't notice till she landed on him. And ichigo is all healed up from fighting 2nd rank officer, isn't that enough reason for her to be vice captain?

25. mechaBD oh hi.

She is no doubt VC level in my opinion. We havent seen her fight but we have seen her speed, her ability to handle Ken's reitsu and the fact that no one from the 11th division tries to grab her spot. Just because she is small and cute doesn't mean she isn't powerful.

26. ~Shin~ Spectacular Insanity

She's so cute that kenpachi couldn't even resist her so he made her VC :)

27. Yak on a Forums Break

I think she does deserve it. In fact, I believe Yachiru has greater potential than Kenpachi has and one day she will surely surpass him.

When he found her, Kenpachi took Yachiru in because she was not afraid of blood and the scenery of death and destruction. While this might be due to the fact that she was still a baby and didn't get the meaning of fear and death, it fascinated him. Now, hanging around with Kenpachi for centuries, she surely has grown in the same fearless state as he does. That's the key factor, both are not afraid to die in a fight (but nonetheless, probably still fear to lose each other, going by how Yachiru was worried of Kenpachi after the Ichigo fight).

Yachiru has superhuman strength, lifting objects or person far above the double of her own body weight. She is moving around with such a weight easily, performing huge jumps. She is most likely able to use shunpo but more impressive is her actual running speed which is most likely the highest in all of Gotei 13. Her reiatsu is also huge for a captain and is able to form an image, just like Kenpachi's. Hanging around with Kenpachi most likely has made her very resistant against other high reiatsus as well.

Furthermore, and that's the deciding factor for me why she will overcome Kenpachi in the future - no one has seen Kenpachi fighting more often than her. Not Ikkaku, not Yumichika, no one else. She has been with him from the start and it seems to be a ritual that she is waiting and watching Ken-chan have fun.

Yachiru will be the Yahiko Miyojin (from Runouni Kenshin) of Bleach. Just like Yahiko has watched Kenshin in almost all his fights and got a got glimpse of the Hiten Mitsurugi style, Yachiru knows how Kenpachi fights in and out. And Kenpachi is a beast with the sword.

All that is more then enough evidence that Yachiru deserves her spot without us actually seen her fighting.

28. Orofan On a quest to master all Jutsu

Wow your confrontational. I believe it's said that Yachiru is the ONLY VC who did not have to take any kind of exam or test to become VC. That alone makes this worthy to discuss like Adults, no?

29. Sirexais Licking Master

That and others got scared when she did release some reitsu.

30. Roy I'm with <b><font color="#ff6600">COCO</font></b>

she does deserve to be VC she's strong and fast and the other squad members are afraid of her :)