1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

So his shadow clones can go kyuubi also?!!!

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by Phenom, Oct 26, 2006.

1. Phenom Always thinking

thats freakin insane. What do you think this'll mean inthe future towards naruto trying ot contain kyuubi? kyuubi can easily jump from clone to clone ... :amazed

Also i see many people hating on Jirayai's teachings of naruto over timeskip .. but if it wasnt for Jiraiya .. naruto would never have known rasengan ... which is the core elelment offf DUN DUN DUUUUN!!! naruto's ultimate jutsu ... k thx bye.

Tags:
  2. Naruko Supporting Staff

They're CLONES, silly. Each exactly the same as the original. Including a lil fox in their tummy apparently. Sh!t that's gotta suck for Yamato to watch over.

3. The Pink Ninja Infamous Cocksucker

Hmmm, seems like Kishi is contradicting himself. When he went Tailed on Deidara his other Bunshin keeled over and popped.

May things have changed now the seal is weakening and with the manipulation Yamato is doing...

4. chakra-burned Well-Known Member

Eh? How's it inconsistent? The clone for one didn't pop. For two, that was his clone going tails. Not the original.

5. floopyliangchu a thousand yrs of pain

i cant remember if it did pop (altho i have a feeling it might've) but more importantly, when the tails did come out, the bunshins where being affected
    "feeling hot" if i remember correctly.

SO the contradiction is now that the bunshin has gone kyuubi, howcome all the other ones were fine.

6. Phenom Always thinking

he's talking about when Naruto was facing deidara, when he went 3 tails, his clones popped except the one next too kakashi who told him that it was in pain.

Now his clones dont pop and his clones are now capable of holding the Kyuubi in 3 tails mode (and even more if allowed) unlike before where they'd just dissapear.

I dont think its inconsistent ... this just shows that the seal is indeed weakening and the fox is finding new ways out.

7. Mizura Meh

Not necessarily.

Back then, the Real Naruto went Kyuubi and was thus unable to keep up the jutsu.

Here, a Kage Bunshin went Kyuubi so... um... something.

It might be that for the sake of the training, the Kage Bunshins, even though there are many of them, received much higher amounts of chakra (and perhaps chakra connection of some sorts?) than normal. So um... something.

:huh

Quite interesting revelation though. Imagine Naruto going KN4 while doing Tajuu Kage Bunshin. It'd be quite an infestation. It was pretty funny to see all those other Narutos running away in fear. :amuse

8. Uzumaki^Naruto Enlightened

Remeber the naruto vs kimimaro fight ? There all the Naruto Kage Bunshins went Kyuubi. This proves that kyuubi chakra transfer between the clones is possible, but why did the clone in the Deidara fight poof then ?

9. sadated_peon King of the potato people.

It is a contradiction to how jutsu was explained before.

here we see that the clones are built from the chakra that is given by the user, they don't have access to the main users chakura.

10. MasterFox maximum minimalist poster

Kishi's got some explaining to do....

11. Kimi Sama A sphincter says what?

Makes sense I suppose, since the KB have been able to use Kyuubi chakra for years now, no matter how many there are at once (a good two thousand all used Kyuubi chakra against Kimimaro after all)

It is pretty insane that they can go so far as to use the tails themselves though. I don't suppose they could progress to the 4 tail state though, that'd probably destroy them.

Still... a legion of KN3 clones is pretty damn scary. If a big group all did that at once I think even Akatsuki level people would be worried. Unless the clones just killed each other

12. DeepThought I See What You Did There...

Iiiiiiiiiiiits Magic!

13. Dionysus Brandy and Death

First, I'm not sure if the explanation is the same as kage bunshin's mechanics, but I'll assume it is for now.

The element that is different for Naruto is the seal on his belly. It could very well be that every clone has a channel to whateve realm Kyuubi exists in.

Also, who knows how whatever Yamato is doing works. The Nine-tails seems to be searching for weaknesses in the seals. Maybe without Yamato the Naruto the other clones sprung from is the weak point so the beast tries to burst out that way. But here Yamato is covering most clones with his mojo so the Bijuu tries to leak out where it can.

But, yes. It is just a manga. Consistency with magic is the ability to be inconsistent when necessary.

14. hhmmmm Member

thats bushin no jutsu, we can safely assume that there is significant differences between that and kage bushin.

i always thought the clones were able to draw upon energy from naruto as the source and it seems that thats what is happening.

15. Futagokage Runaway Kage

Maybe it was only a mistake, first/last time we see Kyuubi Kage Bushin and Kishi will pretend we did not see a thing (yes it's lame).
    Imagine that all Kage bushin may become KN4, Who need 9 bijuus to rule the world?(yes, if there are world after that).

16. Kibate Doesn't want a what?

If we go by the sayings of the manga characters, naruto's and kyubi's chakra is acutally becoming one
    orochimaru said in the forest of death, that the chakras are merging together

no contradiction here

17. Mat?icha アナル

that's a great idea actually. thinking of it, several kyubified naruto bunshins fight all together, that'd be amazing.

18. Wrath Mourning

First of all, when Naruto transformed after fighting Deidara, the Kage Bunshins did not disappear, they just felt pain. They were still there when Kakashi used the seal on Naruto.

Secondly, it's pretty simple to explain.

Naruto is the power source for all of the Kage Bunshins. He sends chakra to them all to keep them going, and in this case Kyuubi chakra as well. Each of the KBs then has the job of controlling that chakra. If they fail, then they start drawing in more and more Kyuubi chakra until they transform.

Naruto couldn't just let a Kage Bunshin transform for him, because he would still need to be using Kyuubi chakra himself.